• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalcum Plus Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoid

Awards
So I've been looking for all seven of these things, but I've run across a slight problem. I have 5, and I know one of the ones I'm missing is the one where you need all the synthesis materials. But I don't know about the other one, and that's the problem. I have gotten these:
1. Chest in Twilight Town
2. Chest in The World That Never Was
3. Goddess of Fate Cup
4. Completing Atlantica
5. Chest in Space Paranoids

Now I know the last one is in Hundred Acre Wood; but I've completed that already. Is there a chest in Hundred Acre Wood? I went and looked and Pooh is still sitting on Starry Hill with a pot of honey on his head, but the journal says that the story is completed.I played the mini-game again, but nothing happened. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Silverwarrior

When you did the pooh minigame, did you also get the cure upgrade? The orichalcum+ is supposed to be the final reward of the world.

Silverwarrior

That's really weird, as I'm pretty sure the orichalcum+ is supposed to trigger when you beat the minigame and get the upgrade. The only thing I can think of is that you'd may need to get the high score for the minigame and then leave the book. Very odd :/

Unless of course, you're missing one of the ones you've listed by accident.

Rexy

Bronze Member
This is what I know:

1) Obtain all material types and a moogle should give it to you;
2) complete the Starry Hill Torn Page;
3) complete the "A new day is dawning" musical;
4) win the Goddes of Fate Cup;
5) Chest at the central computer mesa (Space Paranoids, the area right before the boss fight with MCP);
6) Chest at sunset terrace (Twilight Town (where you had to investigate the seven wonders with Roxas [just in the real TT not the artificial one xD]))
7) chest at the brink of despair (The World that never was (after the boss with Roxas, in the area where you find the moogle shop).

Last edited:

Hoid

Awards
That's really weird, as I'm pretty sure the orichalcum+ is supposed to trigger when you beat the minigame and get the upgrade. The only thing I can think of is that you'd may need to get the high score for the minigame and then leave the book. Very odd :/

Unless of course, you're missing one of the ones you've listed by accident.

I thought that might be the case, so I went and double checked all the chests, and they were all opened. I beat the Goddess of Fate Cup and Atlantica today, so I know I got those. That leaves the materials and Hundred Acre Wood. I just checked my trophy list, and I have the trophy for completing the Hundred Acre Woods episodes. I'm really confused.

Hoid

Awards
Ok, I've realized what I've done. After I finished the Goddess of Fate Cup, I glanced at my clock and noticed that I had 5 minutes to get to class. In my rush I turned of my ps3...without saving the game. I'm laughing so hard at myself right now, I feel like such a fool. I'll complete the cup again, and collect my glorious prize. And then I'll save the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back