• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization Element of Choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite element from Organization XIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

Wait Luxord is time right? I don't think he should be time >_>. He should be Luck. Time doesn't really fit a gambler

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
*TwilightNight* said:
Poor Axel my ass. He gets everything else and reigns the votes all the time even if he isn't obviously the right choice.
I agree with you.
IMO, Axel whores too much attention (there are others). Give love to the other Organization members >:C

Allister Rose

French Lover
these arent elements, these are attirubtes.......nothingness is not a real element either, neither is illusion....games and aime have given up the word element for attirbute since it contradicts alot of other things...i really wanted to choose flower....oh well

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Illusion would be my preferred choice cause of the endless possibilities, but the best one would be light.

State

Awards
Nothingness. I think they're some options missing...

Xemnas = Nothingness
Xigbar = Space
Xaldin = Wind
Vexen = Ice
Lexeaus = Earth
Zexion = None
Saix = Moon
Axel = Fire
Demyx = Water
Luxord = Time
Marluxia = Nature
Larxene = Thunder
Roxas = Twilight

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I'd like to hear everybodies opinion on the orginization's elements. Whats your fave?
Note : I left out flowers and moon because well those arent real elements and i think i forgot one other. Also i spelled Organization XIII wrong because I'm posting kinda late. :/
You left out Xigbar's element, space. :eek::cry: I would either have that or illusion.

torin_ws

definetly time. so but i hate the way its used in kh but if it was used to full potential sora would've been f***ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back