• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization Element of Choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite element from Organization XIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I couldn't decide between time, earth, and light, but I picked time because you should always be able to win.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
time (death while you watch me laugh creepily) + fire + illusion = slowly firey death while i break your mind 6 diferent ways
heheheh....HAHAHAHH.....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

soragill150

nothingness is eternal.no it was close with light nothingness and fire but i like nothingness because i would get light sabers.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I go for Illusion. I'm not sure why, it's just always appealed to me.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
oh poor Axel. .hes gotz nos votes.

You jinxed it >/.

Poor Axel my ass. He gets everything else and reigns the votes all the time even if he isn't obviously the right choice.

Oh, I would choose Lightning, because one strike, and normally, you're dead. Zinch. Time, because if it doesn't have limitations like Luxord's, well, it would be powerful. I would reverse so many things that I wish I didn't do. Maybe visit history. And third, wind. For the hope that perhaps I could have the ability to fly somewhat with that sort of manipulation.

KrossWinter

I'm going with illusion. I can mindfuck a person eight ways to Saturday. Or it could just be because there is no limit of how much hell you can raise. Mess with people's minds, you control their actions. Especially if you can add realistic effects.

Follow that with fire, you're god. Burn their sorry carcass while they're staring into the pits of hell, and you've won.

Or lightning, because I just spammed that in KH1 and 2. You'd die before you knew what hit ya. The chance of surving is like...0.00000000007 or something.

Ars Arscanum

Water all the way. I don't think the whole "forms" would be that helpful, Demyx can do some pretty awesome attacks using water.

i'm sticking with time.

i mean really, if i could just stop time nothing would stand in my way or be able to get away.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
nothingness is a pretty cool 'element.' the thorns are awesome and so are the sabers. its just a difficult concept to wrap one's mind around. using nothingness in order to inflict pain. sounds backwards. i never quite figure it out lol.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
nothingness is a pretty cool 'element.' the thorns are awesome and so are the sabers. its just a difficult concept to wrap one's mind around. using nothingness in order to inflict pain. sounds backwards. i never quite figure it out lol.
Just erase their existence lol.

Serenity

Aww, I would have chosen the moon..
But well, for those it's between Nothingness, Illusion and Time. I can't choose. ^^'' I think it'd be cool to control time and illusion, and nothingness just seems to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back