• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization Element of Choice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite element from Organization XIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Mushroom

I'd like to hear everybodies opinion on the orginization's elements. Whats your fave?
Note : I left out flowers and moon because well those arent real elements and i think i forgot one other. Also i spelled Organization XIII wrong because I'm posting kinda late. :/

Last edited:
uhm, time.

because if i stopped time completely, you could do nothing to defend yourself. i win instantly.

Soren

Awards
Note : I left out flowers and moon because well those arent real elements and i think i forgot one other.

Technically, I think the elements are supposed to be "Death"(Marluxia weilds a Scythe and inflicts a Death Sentence- like skill on you in KH2:FM+) and "Rage"(Saix is a berserkerer-class Nobody whose best weapon is going into an unstoppable tantrum), but that's just me. I also think the element you missed was Space, Xigbar's element.

Anyway, I pic Illusion. It's a great way to throw off your opponent's ability to focus in battle and give you an edge in battle. It can also help when you need to make a quick escape in order to heal or if you don't want to fight.

Pratiko

Awards
I'd like to hear everybodies opinion on the orginization's elements. Whats your fave?
Note : I left out flowers and moon because well those arent real elements and i think i forgot one other. Also i spelled Organization XIII wrong because I'm posting kinda late. :/

Saïx is my fav Org.XII character, yet, you left him out. Sad me.

Zeffphyr

Definitely Illusion. You might not even have to fight if you show your
opponent if you show him such a horrific illusion that it drives him mad lol. xP

Coeurl

Demon Dance

aww. .you dropped out Gravity too.?! ;_; that's my fave.! lol

anyway, i guess i have to pick Illusion.!:

Gravity
Moon
Illusion
Time

FTW.!

oh poor Axel. .hes gotz nos votes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd go with Nothingness, because at it's strongest, I could totally erase you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back