• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xemnas, Lexaeus, Saïx, Xaldin and Xigbar are my top five for the strongest.

Apollo

Silver Member
Xemnas is the best. That's why he is number one.

Fool's logic ftw

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i think lexeaus. he was relatively easy in CoM but i think he has the potential to be the most physially strong member. he doesnt even flinch when you hit him. he can hit the ground and move the earth

Shadowlight

Luxord. You gotta be pretty strong to fight with a pack of cards.
Xaldin, the fact he can handle multiple weapons at a time and not fumble is awsome.

Xemnas, had enough fight to give us about... 5 rounds. I can't really remember...

DaisyDuck

If you're talking absolute raw power, I think Lexaeus would have to be at least second (to Xemnas), based on conversation between Axel and Zexion in CoM. Axel didn't really want to mess with anyone who could beat Lexaeus and thought Zexion was insane for going after Riku. And in the manga Zexion worries that Marluxia will kill him without Lexaeus around. Both versions rather hint that the two cockiest bastards in the Org don't want to go one on one with the Silent Hero.

U2crazy2000

Xemnas: Most fear him.
Saix: Second in command.
Xaldin:Obviously has authority, when threatens Axel.
Marluxia: Controls Castle Oblivion.
Roxas: Beats Axel.
Axel: Kills Vexen, survives against Marluxia and Sora.
Lexaeus: Beats Riku, Killed by Ansem/Riku.
Vexen: Survives a lot of battles.
Xigbar: Searches for members with Lexaeus.
Larxene: Beats up Riku Replica.
Zexion: Killed by Riku Replica.
Luxord:Good attribute, bad weapon.
Demyx: Isn't a fighter.
Xion: ???

Nothing against some of the lower ranking people, I just consider what I saw in the games, and not including actual gameplay. I think ones like Marluxia and Roxas could be switched, or Luxord and Demyx, but what do you think?

slmcknett

The most powerful member is either Xemnas or Roxas, only because Roxas (as Sora) kills Xemnas; although, i think Roxas only has 1/2 Sora's power so he might be weaker, but oh well.
3 - Xaldin was a bitch to beat
4 - Xigbar gives no openings
5 - Saix goes berserk
6 - Axel holds his own against Marluxia, but is afraid of Saix
7 - Marluxia gets given Castle Oblivion (out of suspicions, but whatever)
8 - Larxene is fast as hell
9 - Zexion can mimic others, but can be outclassed easily by stronger opponents
10 - Lexaeus has high power, but isn't that clever
11 - Luxord
12 - Vexen is a coward, but his high defense
13 - Demyx is a wuss

Ckandid

Seems that everyone is forgetting Xaldin :C wouldn't say he was the hardest boss or strongest member, but the dude had some moves. And if you didn't know what you were doing first time around you'd get your ass handed to you.

[EDIT]

I stand corrected.
I had my ass handed to me the first time I fought Xaldin .__.'' But Strongest people...sheesh,
Ill go with, Xemnas cause hes Number one *insert foam finger here*
Lexaeus, most def causes hes just a strong manly man.
*already said Xaldin...curse him and his dreads*
Imma put Larxene up here, she was a tough cookie, and a full bag of crazy.

I think stradegy wise Demyx and Luxord, cause you just cant full on rape them with skillz at all :/

Gawd Saix was easy he doesnt get to be on my list haha
Marly ftw :cry:

Megamatos

Roxas and axel with xigbar and xaldin

Saix was strong but not tuff to beat
Oh and xemnas

Rio_209

1.Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Xaldin
4. Roxas
5. Marluxia
6. Lexaeus
7. Xigbar
8. Axel
9. Larxene
10. Luxord
11. Vexen
12. Zexion
13. Demyx

I think it's about right.

Xango99

That list seems so wrong.. Anyways, here is my list which seems more plausible :)

Xemnas- for obvious reasons, he is the leader, feared by all, can turn other members to DUSK and turn things into NOTHINGNESS!!

Saix- second in command, respected by most members, Xemnas right hand man and Berserk.

Xigbar- he was the previous 2nd in command among the elder members according to the novels, he seems ver cocky and confident, described as being very skillful in battle and has experience. Seems to do whatever he wants and takes no one seriously besides Xemnas

Marluxia/Axel- both seem ver powerful and seemed to be equal when they battled each other in Chain of memories.

Xaldin- very skillful in battle, seems to have high authority over other members and very no nonsense guy.

Lexeaus- he is very powerful physically but overall he doesnt seem the best. He is very slow in battle (as it was shown when he got outsmarted by Ansem-riku) and his speed gives him a huge disadvantage when fighting against other faster members who can teleport fast.

Larxene- among the fastest member, stronger than riku replica, seems overconfident

Demyx- has potential, but due to being a coward he does reach his full power, also a sloppy fighter and inexperience.

Vexen- has more defense than defense and is only good for research and experimental things. In the battlefield he is not as good as the other members and uses Defense strategies more than fighting.

Zexion and Luxord- they are both not fighters and use techniques,a nd tricks to do mmost of their battles so it is hard to place them on the list. Luxord SUCKS at manipulating time and relies too heavily on cambling and games of luck! Zexion is good with illusions, but when the enemy figures his tricks out, he becomes very helpless....

kairiishot

ill tell u who was hard for me to beat.
vexen took like 15 tries, marluxia was easy but he would have been hard if i wasnt level 70, dymex was insane! those blasted water things, xigbar, and xaldin. if u didnt no the trick to beat him u were toasted

Prozakc

Definitely Xaldin above all!!! The way he fights is just awesome. And that Dragon thing made of his lances that he flies on is so cool.

Organization-XV-

I Dont think Roxas Is that strong. Hes kinda like the new weak-link in the Organization.

I Would Say The Order OF The Strongest Would Be
1. Xemnas
2. Marluxia
3. Xaldin
4. Lexaeus
5. Xigbar
6. Axel
7. Saix
8. Larxene
9. Roxas
10. Luxord
11. Vexon