• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's Original Appearances

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I think that the Organization had different appearances before they were Nobodies... Roxas looks different than Sora, but they still have some Similiarities in thhere Appearance and Personality. Same thing goes for Xemnas and Xehanort. Do you think the same goes for the other Organization Members?

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Most of them probably had little differences, like Xemnas and Xehanort.
Thats my theory.
And maybe, in KH3, if they do show the "Memory of Xehanort", then we might just see what they look like, cause he worked with almost half of them.

Br0k3n Riku

i thought that the nobody was the BODY and SOUL of the person turned into a heartless, so their appearance really wouldnt shange if the nobody is the original body and soul of the person who lost their heart. So there would be no change in appearance...

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
They probably differ in appearance, it just depends on how great the difference in appearance was. A normal nobody that doesn't maintain human form changes greatly, so the Organization nobodies must have changed at least a little bit. Meaning that when a nobody is created, they go through some type of change in appearance.

Br0k3n Riku

I think that the higher nobodies, like the ones that head OrgXIII, actually transform other nobodies into the non-human forms, because in the begining of KH2 Axel tells Roxas he doesnt want to be turned into a dusk...

FENRIR-ULTIMA

this is what i dont get heartless could only be called heartless if they dont have a heart so wouuldnt you think they would be the ones looking for a heart so really whats the difference between a nobody and a heartless

zachtheax

yeah it is kinda weird, in kh1 i believe they explained why they had the name heartless, they are like tainted hearts made into a form of darkness or w/e, but yet they steal other hearts, but they do have a heart so the name is kinda an oxymoron, nobodies should be called heartless since they dont have 1 and heartless should be called nobodies because they have "no bodies (or souls)" but hey what do i know

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
The Other Ansem reports state that When a strog heart becomes a nobody, one that still looks human, the form hardly changes at all. Look at Xehanort and Xemnas, there are very few differences, Xemnas has more bangs, and is a bit tanner. thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back