• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I'm assuming that before he reveals any of the older members that he would unhood all the new ones...

Ansem22

"I'm assuming that before he reveals any of the older members that he would unhood all the new ones..."

Yeah, that's a good possibility, seeing as the new members seem to have all been revealed (well, I'm not sure the Superior has been, but I highly doubt someone like him would be revealed until the actual game came out.)

Attemisc

Wow, you guys are still fuzzy on how an org. member is made? Well, I suppose it's understandable, not everyone is as obsessed as I am :eek:
Okay, an unknown or nobody is basically someone's shell, someone's body without a soul, heart, or concience (eh, just a way to put it). When someone becomes a heartless their heart leaves the shell and returns to kingdom hearts, but sometimes the shell recovers from darkness and is then a nobody. So, the org. members are all searching for kingdom hearts to rejoin with their hearts and become one again, that's a given, and then by looking at the quotes from the last trailer we can deduct that the BHK is a part of Sora and he needs to rejoin with Sora in order for Sora to be able to use the keyblade again, or regain his concience.
Now, as to of where nobodies go when they die, I think they fall into an abyss of darkness, and just nothing... or perhaps they rejoin with their hearts, who knows.

Vzam

Bronze Member
trust me, were, or at least I am, as obsessed about the organization as you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back