• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups] [Accepting applicants until April 30th]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups]

Also ask to avoid media mixing, we have in the past introduced Claymore, FMA, TWEWY, and even small elements of Pendragon, which not many people know about.

Whoa, Pendragon? As in the book series about the Travelers and Saint Dane? Now that's just epic!

If that's the case, could an OC have weapons/powers based on one of the territories from that series?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Whoa, Pendragon? As in the book series about the Travelers and Saint Dane? Now that's just epic!

If that's the case, could an OC have weapons/powers based on one of the territories from that series?

I guess, but Pendragon is kinda a no-no. It's not looked upon to kindly by quite a few people in this rp.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Oh, okay.

I was going to my post my template but I need to give it some more thought anyway.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Pendragon is awesome...why do they hate it? If it's a matter of compromising the KH feel...well, you've already sort of killed that. But that's just because KH is too disneyfied.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Saint Dane was already brought into the RP as a villain. Which is why they're trying to avoid media mixing.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Veteran role players Frozen Soul, Ricochet, Rauxlen, and sephiroth02 are being added. Welcome returns for all, and I'm expecting great updates and the like for everyone else. Remember, good grammar is key, and is what is making me lean towards some of the sign-ups the most. The more veterans I admit, the less spots we have, so new members should make haste. I'll be getting my own up soon, but it won't take up any places in the main roster.

Thanks, Joe. :3
I have deicded to improve my writing as much as possible. Hope you won't be disappointed. ;D

It all depends on how many and the quality of the other RPers who apply.

ALSO, SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE TO NOTE: WATCH OUT FOR THE TITLES OF YOUR POSTS THAT AREN'T APPLICATIONS. I'M SEEING SOME THAT AREN'T APPLICATIONS, BUT STILL HAVE TITLES LIKE THEY ARE.

Well, I checked my posts and it seems that I have the application title only in the application.
So no problemo.

Jezza said:
*humongous template*

That was not unexpected.

Ohs, and I just saw that question. The number system...

I'm making it so that the newest members will be numbered higher, unless someone else gives us the notorious spot of XV. *hinthintatsomeoneinparticular* :3 However, the order of the veterans will corespond to their older parts.

I will be utterly depressed, if Cino doesn't re-join. >:

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Name: Dryxaim

Element/Ability: Power mimicry; the ability to steal the Soul/Mind/Body of another and take it on as his own, gaining traits from them in the process. Since each has a different effect from the person he is stealing it from, he'll gain the types of abilities as follows:

Soul: The Soul, very simply, is what gives him the element or energy-based abilties. Examples would be fire, electricity, or water. Because the soul is what holds the sort of creative soul of the being, one who loses it would probably act a lot more somber.

Mind: Pretty much what you think it is in terms of logical thought ability and the simple ability to keep one's sanity. Losing the mind, appropriately, would cause a being to act very unrationally, since the Soul can no longer be restrained by good judgment. In the universe of Organization XV however, the Mind is what is able to project the form of one's signature weapon. So if Dryxiam were to obtain a person's Mind, they would lose the use of their weapon along with though, while Dryxaim would have a new place in his arsenal and probably some extension on IQ. The latter not really too significant.

Body: The physical form of a being. Dryxaim takes this, and he gains certain physical traits of who he took it from. It could be a muscular-looking frame or height or even changes in hair color. The person who loses their Body appears ghostly, though retain their shape and original appearance.

Dryxaim lost all of his obtained powers in Part 2 when he switched around, possessing others. However, in the epilogue it is shown that he subdues Kaxsra in Non-Existence and takes his power of Aether. Aether is a sort of pure energy-based ability, that can shoot beams, radiate auras, but without an actual element to speak of, therefore not being strong or weak to anything.

Weapon: Gloves with a crystal claw on each fingertip. Recieved in Part 1 after former member Kinxu was killed, and he stole them.

Physical Description: Shorter, but thinner, Dryxaim stands at 5'7". Dirty blonde hair that sticks out abruptly in places, going down past his ears, covering his eyes a little as well. Said eyes are pale red, almost like a pink, with obvious bloodshot in them, showing signs of psycopathy if you were to look at him straight-on. His skin is pale and smooth, showing bone in some places; all due to his drainage of power during the Apprentice Battle in Part 2.

Personality: Has become increasingly psychotic over the past role plays, becoming more sure that he is an ultimate being who needs to rule all of Existence. In part one he is shown as sneaky and back-stabbing, staging a coup and helping the enemy in order to make it happen. He doesn't neccessarily care who dies if he can get what he wants. He becomes mad with power by the end of The Beginning, displaying all of his aquired abilities at once in a single, powerful form. Much more reckless after The Apprentices, inadvertantly losing his powers in the process of gaining bodies. However, all of the time being constrained in Non-Existence and whilst restriction Kaxsra's Mind allowed him time to think and plan, becoming only a little more sane in his insanity.

History: A part of the enemy Organization XIII in Part 1, he was their XIII and like a secret weapon. He was at first innocent, angsty, and had no idea of what he was capable of. Despite what he showed, he hated all of them and was only interested in the Destined One and gaining her destiny to rule over all Existences. He was convinced he could do this by taking her powers. Killing other members and setting them up for their demise, Dryxaim overtook his Organization by turning everyone against it's old leader, Xeyla, and or killing them during a large-scale battle between Organizations. He used that opportunity to gain a larger amount of powers, mastering a few, and showing them when he took out Xemnas, Cinollex, and Xeyla at once.

In the end, his attempt to use all of Cinollex's powers failed, causing his abilities to backfire and dangerously weaken him. an asassination failed as well, and was killed by Light by being thrown into a portal to Non-Existence, even though he was instead caught in between, in a sort of limbo.

Because he was in this nexus, Dryxaim was able to appear apparition-like in Existence and possess others like a ghost. He did this in Part 2, possessing members like Xanele, while inadvertantly giving them his other powers in the process. Xanele was given electricity. He lost all of those powers while trying to get to Cinollex and possess her during the Apprentice Battle on Destiny Islands, killing off the Apprentices he possessed in the process. While trying to get into Kaxsra's Mind, realizing his power, Kaxsra knew what was happening, and projected himself in his own Mind, laughing at Dryxaim's attempts and trapping him in his Mind, using the darkness he inherited.

Once Kasra died at the end of The Apprentices, and was in Non-Existence, his Mind opened up, letting Dryxaim out. Dryxaim easily subdued him, taking his soul and Aether powers, looking out into Non-Existence and setting out to put his grand plan into action.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Great template, Joe.
Dryxaim is an interesting character. :3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

^Trueee.
He's also superduper-insane and evil. >:3

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Thanks you two. And it is with a heavy heart that I part for the week, but I should be able to keep watch via mah phone. Hopefully there will be plenty of applicants upon my return.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

We will miss you, Joe. :3
Oh, I bet, that at least 10 new applications await you. (Maybe not, but something like that xD)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I hope so, too.
And I also hope that the ones who apply have a good grammar. :D
(Yes, I'm a Grammar Nazi, even though my own grammar needs some improvements)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

Grammar police.
Arrest this man.
He's using words,
that never did exist
in the dictionary~.

Yaaay radiohead song parodies.

I'm part of the Grammar Police As Well. I h8 @ll you daym ppl whu cnt sp3llz.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

xD;

Grammar = Win
Nuff said. :3

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

So...how do all Y'all feel about my temp? Awesome? Not Awesome? Really Bad?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Edited my template a little, just added a few more sentences to the "physical description" category.

And SoD, I would say don't worry too much. But looking over your template, I see a few things that catch my eye.

First, I don't really grasp the concept of your characters weapon. Your description kind of confuses me. I would say be more specific with the individual parts of your weapon, explaining how each part works (blade, "brass-knuckle" like holes, etc) with at least one sentence (each!).

Second, you're physical description is rather short. Expand and go into greater details. ~Sirnight~ asked for at least 5, well-written sentences, you only gave 3, one of them being "He has white skin and blue eyes."

Third, you're personality is also a little short and not very descriptive, and again, ~Sirnight~ asked for at least 4, well-written sentences, you only gave 4, one of them being "He likes the number two."

That's about it. Check you're grammar, I see a few capitalized letters where they shouldn't be. I really like you're template, and I'm not trying to be harsh, but I want to give you honest criticism :].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back