• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups] [Accepting applicants until April 30th]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora05

Re: Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups]

It's okay to have friction and have him WANT to be higher position, but having him one of the strongest members I don't like.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I don't want strongest, I want strongish. Just let him be good enough to not get his lazy ass kicked out, 'kay?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Strength of a character doesn't dictate if they get kicked out or not. The quality of their posting and activity does.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Strength of a character doesn't dictate if they get kicked out or not. The quality of their posting and activity does.

True dat.

You're not in yet man, you're still kinda treading on thin ice. You're characters strength doesn't dictate if you get in or not, how well developed he/she is does.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
RP Sign-Up: Organization_42

Ok, I've finished reading the guide, and when I have time I'll try to read the fanfic versions of Part 1 and 2 so that I'm all caught up. For now, here's my template. I hope it's good enough:

Name: Lexon

Element/Ability: Cure. Lexon has the ability to heal minor injuries of the people around her, and she is also immune to other people's abilities. This particular power comes from a combination of her Cure element and the rather anti-social personality that she had before she became a Nobody. Since she rarely devoted her time to interacting with others, she's more easily able to resist what her comrades say and do. This may change down the line as she starts becoming more emotionally involved in the events of the story.

Additionally, in order to heal large, serious injuries, Lexon has to really want that person to get better. Thus, at the start of the story, she will be incapable of doing this because she has no serious interest in helping her teammates. She's only there because she has nowhere else to go.

Weapon: A magic staff in the shape of a trident, to represent her former home of Atlantica. The sharp and deadly points of the trident-staff also serve as a nasty weapon in close-range fights.

Physical Description: Lexon has long, deep blue hair and bright green eyes. She used to live in Atlantica, and the abrupt change to becoming a human Nobody has caused her to be a bit clumsy as she adjusts to the overall feeling of walking instead of swimming. She's about seventeen and rather tall for her age. Her skin is slightly tan from living in the warm, sunny waters of Atlantica and her many visits to the surface, and she's an excellent swimmer.

Personality: Lexon has very little interest in the clashes between humans, Heartless, Nobodies, etc. As a mermaid, she found the open sea, the hidden underwater caverns, and the scenic beaches to be much more interesting than the bright city of Atlantica. She doesn't like to socialize with people, but not because she has a depressed personality. She simply doesn't find it to be all that interesting. As a result, she would have to be forced into the conflict because of her valuable healing abilities and her status as a Nobody. But she may not be as much help in the beginning, because her powers directly conflict with her personality.

Regardless, she does have a bit of an adventurous side when it comes to visiting new places. Nothing fascinates her more than a change of scenery. She just doesn't enjoy the social/cultural challenges that may come with it.

History: Lexon, who's original name was Noel, grew up in the city of Atlantica. Her parents were part of the Royal Guard that protected the city and its inhabitants, working for many hours of the day. Thus, Noel was mostly left to her own devices, and as she grew older she began exploring the rest of the sea near her home. She grew more distant from the rest of her society as she spent all her time observing the patterns of the ocean and became more enraptured by its beauty than Atlantica's. Her parents began to notice the change and tried to get her more involved in their lives, and even tried to enlist her for training in the Royal Guard.

But one day, when Noel was out exploring as usual, she was attacked by some rogue Heartless and became a Nobody. She was even more disoriented that expected because it also transformed her into a human. After waking up on the beach of Twilight Town, she decided to make the most of her exprience and learn more about her condition. Though she sometimes pines for home, she's accepted her new life and sees it as a chance to see new sights that were out of her grasp before.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Nice template :D.

My only question is, how would she finish an enemy of? They may be scared, but how would she hurt them with just a pen?

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards

My character's element is Illusion.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Loolyloolol

Element/Ability: Illusion. Lexon has no real abilities of her own, except an immunity to most other special abilities. This power comes from the rather anti-social personality that she had before she became a Nobody. Since she rarely devoted her time to interacting with others, she's more easily able to resist what her comrades say and do. This may change down the line as she starts becoming more emotionally involved in the events of the story.

Other than that, Lexon's only ability is to make her enemies see what they want her to see, i.e. a powerful swordsman backed by a thousand soldiers, or even something that doesn't necessarily connect to her at all, like a sudden tornado. Thus, her primary weapon is fear. Because outside knowledge of her powers would render them useless, Lexon keeps them a secret, and only she knows what she really can (and most importantly can't) do.

This is sounding a lot like Cinollex to me. Her element is Illusion, and if she applies, she's guaranteed entrance, so just watch out for that.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

It's okay to have friction and have him WANT to be higher position, but having him one of the strongest members I don't like.

Upon further thought, it would just seem Tompex just wants recognition for his efforts, or something like that.

HA this implies that she will be joining us. =)

Aw yeah.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: RP Sign-Up: Organization_42

This is sounding a lot like Cinollex to me. Her element is Illusion, and if she applies, she's guaranteed entrance, so just watch out for that.

Oh, I must have misread that somewhere in the guide. Whoops.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to copy it or anything!

Sora05

I'd recomend though it'd be a pain, is to do redo the element because we're all convincing Cino to join, and shes bound to give in soon. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Tiddledly-dee-dah

Oh, I must have misread that somewhere in the guide. Whoops.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to copy it or anything!

It's fine, it all depends on whether Cinollex joins us or not, which we're currently working.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lolspikysilverhairedstrongmanwhowouldn'tabandonhisfriendsfortheworldlol

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards

Name: Cinollex

Title: The Destined One

Preferred Rank:
XV

Element/Ability: Illusion, Non Existence
Element Description:

Illusion - Self-explanatory. Illusions may solidify, costing strength, stamina, etc.

Non Existence (N-E) - State/action of not existing. Ergo, Cinollex possesses indirect influence over life and death, able to revive those previously deceased, whilst, in contrast, having the ability to summon portals (strength/scale/intensity will verify) leading to a realm of "Non Existence".

Weapon: Twilight - A dual bladed, over sized, chakram. Silver, when influenced by Light, onyx, by Darkness. Decorated with corresponding jewels, in and around frame. Blades are detachable, said frame is lightweight; makes for good projectile.

Physical Description: '5'10', slim build, narrow limbs, ie, arms, legs, skeletal digits. Hair is long, jagged, reaching small of back, a shade of blackened brown, with highlights present in upper fringe, the entirety of which conceals scarred left eye. Scar; single mark, flanked by a network of scarcely apparent vessels. Iris; variation of red, yellow, depending on Light/Darkness influence. Skin is somewhat pale.

Personality:
Contrary to one's stereotypical introvert, she will socialize if need be. Eg, speaking when spoken to. Around those she trusts, Cinollex will limit "socialization" to, at least/most, a sentence at a time. Her demeanor is neither particularly pleasant or pleasant, almost impersonal, distant, but that is not always the case. In summary, Cinollex is a vague individual.

History:

Part 1:

The Destined One, AKA, D1, is, in so many words, the fated "ruler" of all that does/does not exist, ie; Light, Darkness, etc. Influence over D1 is tantamount to immeasurable, if not untapped, ability. As such, overall recollection of childhood is wrought with differing levels of misfortune, hardship. Father (Eastxi) was violent, abusive, confining Cinollex and her mother to a decrepit homestead. Mother slain by Xemnas in Cinollex's early years, upon his failed pursuit of The Destined One. Nobody status gained; age 10, at Eastxi's hand, half-decade gap between Organization draft and heart-loss is seemingly forgotten. Arrived at actual age 15, physical appearance, 17, ranked XV of XV, entitled: "The Dark Illusionist". Shortly after arrival, Cinollex's first mission was recon in Traverse Town with the Nobody, Kinxu. She'd utilize illusion, heightened reflexes, and an introductory, albeit, unnamed, usage of N-E, visiting The Underworld thereafter, in which she confronted Hades, with reference to a "deal". At this point, Organization XV had taken brief, near recreational, residence, via Traverse Town. Notable first mention of "Non Existence", per Cylox's revival, also, a first. Another Underworld visit prompted Cinollex's betrayal, acting under the influence of Eastxi; "Saix" of a newly formed Organization XIII. She would fall victim to kidnap, once imprisoned; learn of her relation to Eastxi, encounter Dryxaim, alongside second N-E-Portal appearance, terminating a minority of either Organization.

It is later revealed that Cinollex shares her father's demi-being status, as well as that of a Nobody, in conversation with Kurix. Having received said trait, ala combat, Kurix is, thus far, the only member with knowledge of Cinollex's own. Said conversation takes place on Destiny Islands; aftermath of a "battle", Cinollex having strategically faked her own death to stave off Dryxaim, Eastxi, remnants of Organization XIII, from further conflict, all in all, secondary kidnap. This fails when Drxaim ("The Divine Intervener") commits mutiny, once Xeyla, his previous Superior, is converted. He'd instigate Cinollex's retrieval, transportation, and, once again, imprisonment. Dryxiam then rids her of her ability/destiny, then foiled by Organization XV's own intervention, ie; Eastxi, defeated (Kurix's efforts, Xeyla's), Cinollex, briefly possessed, (engaging in conflict with the latter) only to obtain Twilight. She aids in Dryxaim's demise, then denying herself entrance to Kingdom Hearts.

Thus ends significance in Part 1.

Part 2:

Cinollex partakes in virtual training session. She encounters Sephiroth, and, although momentarily, is "given" the Stigma. Second assignment - Accompany Slexif to Halloween Town, retrieve Doctor's experiment. Success. Third - Accompany Cylox to; Cinderella's World, Toy Story World, defeat Olinus, her corresponding Apprentice (group of Keyblade Wielders out to eliminate Nobodies). Drafted in mid-mission by treacherous new Superior, Kaxsra, who leads said group. Survives fight to the death, defeats Apprentice "Aserf",determining her place amongst the three remaining Apprentices, alongside their Master. Organization XV, as expected, intervenes.

As a result, Cinollex herself is defeated.
She currently resides in N-E.

Hi.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

Hmm...
Org XV looks like fun, I've heard alot of good things about it.
I'm wondering if I should post a temp...

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards

Well, new applicants are more than welcome.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Hmm...
Org XV looks like fun, I've heard alot of good things about it.
I'm wondering if I should post a temp...

Go right ahead.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

Thanks!
Quick question though, just to get this cleared up for me.

Also, everyone submitting a form should title the post RP Sign-up Username, where Username is replaced by your name. This makes it easier for those sorting out the forms so that they may search right away.

Does this mean I should post "RP Sign-up Zephyr" above my temp, when I finish it? I apologise if it's painfully obvious. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back