• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups] [Accepting applicants until April 30th]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: Organization XV: The Crossing [Sign-Ups]

Okay, I'll go look it over. I'm just not good with descriptions.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Okay, I edited it, hope you like it better.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
RP Sign-Up Avalanche EDIT

Okay I updated mine

Name: Cyolx

Title: The Frosty Knight

Preferred Rank: III

Element: Ice
Cyolx has the ability to change his molecules so he can fuse with, and even become Ice.

Ability: Mental Searching - Allows him to find people from their mental signatures.

Weapon: A Lance made out of steel resembles Xaldin's except it is light blue instead of purple.

Physical Description: Cyolx is roughly 5'8" and 118 lb. He has lightly tanned skin. He has light blue hair with white tips. His hair covers the left side of his face and reaches roughly to a bit below his jaw. He has golden eyes, tinged with green.

Personality: He has a a bit of a random personality, though he does have good humor. Cyolx has good relationships with most of the members, but he tends to hang out with Xannos. He doesn't mind the occasional sparring with members, new or old. He sometimes has an expression that most people mistake for annoyance or anger, in truth it's boredom.

History: Before turning into a nobody Cyolx worked in a vampire hunter organization. However most of the memories have been locked away so he doesn't remember a thing.

After he turned into a nobody he woke up with his nobody brother, Cyntax. The two of them traveled the worlds testing their powers before being found by the mock Organization XIII. Cyntax was quickly accepted for having the nature element and a scythe, similar to Marluxia. Cyolx was made as a servant for his older brother, due to there already being an Ice user.

Cyntax was ruthless and a bit sadistic. He would often attack Cyolx out of annoyance.

Nevex, the mock organization's ice user, took pity on him and started to teach him how to properly use his powers. Soon Cyolx's power grew so it could easily overcome Nevex's. Nevex, panicking, accused of Cyolx of treason, with no one to defend him he was set under lock and key and told he would be executed.

On the day of the execution he surprised everyone, himself, Cyntax, and Nevex, by turning into a blizzard. Eventually figuring out how to turn back to normal he opened a Portal of Darkness and hid within The Dark Corridors. After a month of mindless wondering and almost losing his sanity he was found by Xemnas and Kurix

Last edited:

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
RP Sign-up Brixan

_____

Name: Brixan
Original Name: Persius
Element: Toxin/Poison
Title: The Poisoned Remnant
Preferred Rank: (Anything is fine)

Weapon: A simple blowgun, appearing hand-crafted, that can be used with poisonous darts that are kept in a pouch connected to his belt.

Fighting Style: When just entering a battle, Brixan tends to use his powers directly, through something similar to fire with the properties of poison. His power over it is limited only by his imagination, his strength, and his awareness. At times when his mind is pre-occupied, his fire is weaker and his aim is less than steady, but in the heat of battle the exact opposite can happen. This fire does not burn, but instead it causes a wave of poisonous chemicals to pass the through whatever is unfortunate enough to come into contact with the flames. This poison effects some more than others, and seems to be more effective against Heartless than other Nobodies. When low on power, Brixan relies solely on his blowgun and its seemingly unlimited supply of darts.

Lesser Nobodies: Silent Toxoids- Nobodies that are completely white, albeit their bright green eyes. They function like snakes, having very few discernable differences between a common variety reptile. Silent Toxoids excel in stealth, and are almost completely silent when they slither towards their unsuspecting victims. They attack in two ways: Either they will bite their victims, causing a subtle poison to enter the skin and slowly cause death if not dealt with quickly, or they will constrict their enemies by wrapping their bodies around them and letting them slowly suffocate. Silent Toxoids are deadly in that they are hard to detect, but they take a while to cause any real harm, making them only a threat to those truly unaware of what is happening around them.

Physical Appearance: Brixan is shorter than most of the Organization, but not by much. He has slicked back hair that is a dark shade of green in color, it being this way because of the pigments in the toxic poison that flows through his veins. His eyes are dark green in the light, but they tend to become much brighter in the dark. In addition to the standard Organization robe, he wears a black belt that has pouches containing his nearly unlimited supply of ammunition for his blowgun. Underneath his robe, he wears plain white clothing, simple and light enough to move around with little trouble.

Personality: Brixan is hesitant to make friends, but he is loyal to a fault with those he has. He believes that although friends and Hearts go together, one does not have to be whole and have a true heart to have the honor of having friends. He has failed before at protecting his brother, so now he devotes his entire existence to protecting those who show him respect- any respect at all. He has a hard time believing in treachery from those he feels are his allies, for he once was easily blinded by what the good in others to see the bad. He may have been an optimist when it comes to others, but he has always thought the worst of himself. He thinks that everyone is out to get him, so he is always on his guard. He was originally hesitant to kill, and he was often known to flee more often then face his enemies, unless his friends are in danger. He rarely leaves a friend in danger, and is willing to risk his life (or as one could say, his "non-existence") for others he deems worthy. A lot has changed lately about Brixan, so he has become rather unpredictable.

Early Life: Persius, later known as Brixan, was born and raised in Twilight Town. He lived in the shadow of his successful brother, Brian, who always got him out of trouble when he was in a bind. This was quite often, too, since he had a knack for getting himself into difficult situations. He developed a need for chaos; lighting fire to public facilities and committing crime after crime was nothing for him. Every single time, it was Brian who had come to his rescue, defending him. There came a time, though, when Persius’ actions led to something that would change the rest of his life.

He had lit a nearby house on fire, thinking nothing of it, but it turned out that Brian had been inside, visiting with the home's residents. The ones who lived in the house got out in time, but Persius could only watch as his brother was engulfed in flames. However, he did not die, no: Brian’s heart sank into darkness just before that could happen. Persius did not know that Brian had separated into a Nobody and Heartless, so instead he thought his brother was dead.

Persius ran from the fire, fleeing into a nearby mansion. It was not the one near the woods, for that one seemed to be too uninviting to dare stay in. This mansion in particular had only been recently abandoned, yet the prior owners had left some interesting books behind. He found more information about the Heartless and Nobodies from these books, and at one point, he found himself coming to the realization that he was on the brink of becoming a Nobody. Were he to completely loose his heart, it would be a new beginning… So he purposely sank into darkness, taking his brother’s name and merging it with an “x”. Brixan was born when Persius died that day in the mansion, and soon he would find the Organization.

Misc.

Mental State: Since meeting his brother’s Nobody in Deep Jungle, changes have begun to show in Brixan. At times, his vision becomes blurry, and imaginary conversations between himself and Brian occur in his head. He believes everything that is said in these dreams to be real, and because of this, part of him believes the twisted words of this illusionary brother. It seems as if his mental state is taking a turn for the worse, yet as of now, it could be potentially reversible. Things only got worse after the death of Xina. Despite not knowing her well personally, he felt as if it was his fault that she was killed, and has yet to quite get over it.

Dominant Hand: Left
Other: Although Brixan entered Organization XV with few he could trust, he notably did have one "friend" when he arrived. He had a pet Silent Toxoid, presumably one of the first he had summoned, that he had managed to raise within the confines of his room, where it stayed. It is not known whether the rest of the Organization even knew about Prince, his beloved pet, before it passed away while everyone was in Destiny Islands.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Ohs, and I just saw that question. The number system...

I'm making it so that the newest members will be numbered higher, unless someone else gives us the notorious spot of XV. *hinthintatsomeoneinparticular* :3 However, the order of the veterans will corespond to their older parts.

What do we do about Xemnas is SMH doesn't show up? Kurix isn't a Number I kind of guy...

Current Roster:
Number I
Number II
Number III
Number IV - Frozen Soul - Xenjin
Number V - sephiroth2 - Slexif
Number VI - Rauxlen - Rauxlen
Number VII - Ricochet! - Xanele
Number VIII
Number IX - Sora05 - Xannos
Number X
Number XI
Number XII
Number XIII
Number XIV
Number XV

~Sirnight~ - Dryxaim​

Oi Joe, add me in beyotch.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

So...Zero Inferno, with Tompex's attitude he's screwed if he isn't high ranking, but if he does get a high ranking people will be mad I'm higher than them...Help me out here Superman/Zero Inferno!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

So...Zero Inferno, with Tompex's attitude he's screwed if he isn't high ranking, but if he does get a high ranking people will be mad I'm higher than them...Help me out here Superman/Zero Inferno!!!!

It's kay. Number III is yet to be edited in, but is taken by Cyolx/Avalanche when it will be. Number I is reserved for captain, and Number VIII is the lowest. But don't worry, rank is actually a pretty petty thing in the RP. Ie, except for maybe Kurix and Xemnas, Numbers II and I, everyone else is fairly equal, or at least, Number IV isn't necessarily higher ranked than VIII.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Hmm...well, Tompex has to at least be regarded by I as being one of the more powerful members. Otherwise he's screwed. Look at his personality...he needs importance or he will die...and I hope you think I was fairly original, An Italian heartless slacker who dislikes fire and likes the number two. Kind of wierd but...Original, right?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

debating whether to put up a template or not...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Hmm...well, Tompex has to at least be regarded by I as being one of the more powerful members. Otherwise he's screwed. Look at his personality...he needs importance or he will die...and I hope you think I was fairly original, An Italian heartless slacker who dislikes fire and likes the number two. Kind of wierd but...Original, right?

S'pose so.

Sora05

New guy wants to be God eh? I don't like it. -_-

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Hooray for originality!!!!

Akatsuki_Homer_by_NewHouseTM.jpg

The Original Akatsimps.

And I said nothing about god. NOTHING! I just want to be regarded as powerful, cause a slcker who is also a weakling dies. or is ostracized from his society.

Sora05

It's a figure of speech. All I'm saying is I don't like the idea of someone joining the RP and wanting to be one of the more powerful members is all.

EDIT: and yes Jezza is God here. =x

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

I agree. A new member should not be #2, no matter what. You're just going to have to change his personality around to fit not being #2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Or we can just leave Tompex being pissed off that he isn't at Number II, and have him have a rivalry with Kurix, some friction, etc. But I think nothing beats Xando and Kurix's friction.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I'll take ZI's idea. Friction is good for drama. Drama is...not good but not bad also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back