• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora05

I wander if I'm the only one who wasn't in the first one that's reading this. ^^
Sounds like the first one was great *Crosses fingers hoping to get into part 2*

captain

Bronze Member
Xina swam to the surface as fast as she could. As soon as her head broke the rocking waves, she took in deep breath of air. She was exhausted but the shore was near and she began swimming. She collapsed on the golden sand, coughing and sputtering water, not caring it was covering her body. She was just exhausted. Boy I hate this coat now. And then Xina heard giggling. She rolled over and hid behind some rocks. Two couples were walking along the sandy shores, enjoying the warm sunset. Xina listened closely. "My sister's wedding is tomorrow and I'm going to go. But my daddy promised as soon as it was over I could come back." The red haired woman informed. "I know you will." The black haired man smiled. They kissed making Xina nauseous. She was still young, only 15, so this was still pretty gross. She must have the strongest heart. Xina smiled. Maybe the old Sea witch did some good after all.
Xina saw her chance. The woman had walked out into the shallow water waiting for her 'daddy' to turn her into a mermaid leaving the man for enough back on the beach. Xina knew she had to be fast. She took a deep breath, put her hood, and darted after the girl. The girl gasped but Xina ripped her arm around her back then summoned her paper sword at her neck. "Move one muscle and I kill the girl!" Xina snapped. The man froze with fear. Xina began backing away slowly into a portal. Yes! Yes! Yes! She cheered in her head. But that was her mistake. "Unhand my daughter!" A deep voice bellowed from the sea. Xina looked only to be shot in the stomach by a powerful blast. A large merman towered beside his daughter in a water fountain. Xina had no choice, either die or fail the mission. She chose the latter. She opened another portal and inched painfully to the white throne room. The King fired another blast from his trident, just missing her dark hair and destroying one of the unused thrones. "Hopefully, the Superior will never find out I failed. I'll just go back tomorrow when the girl gets back from the wedding." She told herself. Then she climbed to her feet and found Rauxlen and a few others sitting in their thrones, overhearing her whole failure. Oh crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xanele sat by the pond, waving her hand up and down-causing the water to become different colors. She didn't know her purpose. Why was she called here? She waited for something to happen, something that might give her a sign. She couldn't remember anything, feel anything. It was the worst thing that could happen to her. She longed for a home, but all she could do was wait...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyolx woke and stumbled into the throne room. "Hey Xina do you mind if I come with you when you go to capture the heart? He never said we had to go alone."
"Sure no problem, Cyolx. I would enjoy the help." Xina smiled. Then she turned her head back down to her sketch book. "What do you guys think of my newest design?" Xina asked. She rubbed her fingers across the picture of a large phoenix creature. The page flashed white and the white paper bird soared out of her sketch book and circled around the ceiling of the throne room.
"Whoa..." Rauxlen said in amazement. A large phoenix had come out of Xina's notebook and was soaring around the meeting room. "That's awesome..." said Rauxlen.
"Yea cool" Cyolx said watching the bird fly around. After a couple of seconds Cyolx grinned, put his hand out in front of him, and closed his eyes. Suddenly he opened them and a wolf made of ice suddenly appeared. With his eyes still closed he said "Watch." The wolf suddenly came alive and started running around. Suddenly it Burst into thousands of ice crystals. They the started moving in a zigzag pattern in out of itself until it look ed like a giant white heart spinning. After that all the ice vanished and suddenly a mini replica of the castle suddenly appeared. Cyolx was getting tired so he finished the show with an explosion of ice. it started snowing and the snow disappeared before it touched the floor. "That was a workout" panted Cyolx.
"Ready to go?" Xina asked Cyolx hopping off her chair. She suddenly slipped on one of the shatter ice wolf cubes. "By the way, nice wolf." She groaned sitting up painfully. Carefully Xina climbed back to her feet and with a smile, opened a portal.

Xanele walked into the main hallway of the castle, where she was kept, she looked around to see any of the familiar faces that she knew as part of her organization. A couple, but she remained silent and would wait for someone to approach her. Xanele smiled, in a shy way, and walked over to the group of members. "Hi." She said. Her voice was small, but friendly. She put her hands behind her back and grinned innocently. "Anything new? Sorry I haven't been around. I've just been... thinking."
Xanele, The Superior wants you to go and get the strongest heart from a world," Cyolx added as he followed Xina through the portal.
Xanele stood still and cocked an eyebrow. "A strong heart...?" She questioned. "...I can do that." She summoned her giant shuriken, other wise known as a Rekka. "The only thing I'm wondering is where to go. This should be fun." Xanele's true colors were starting to show. She formed a portal and exited through it. "See you in a while..."

Xina & Cyolx appeared behind the rock where Xina hid the first time. She waited alongside Cyolx till the mermaid appeared, with legs, in the water. "Wait till the Sea king leaves. He can deliver quite a blow." Xina noted placing a hand where he had hit her yesterday. "Then we have to hurry to pry her from her husband."
"Agreed, if he doesn’t leave ill distract him, so you'll have to explain what is going "
Xina nodded. The king kissed his daughter on the forehead and watched her daughter join with her husband. "Crud, ok Cyolx distract him then give me a signal and I'll grab the girl."
"This may be childish but..." Cyolx summoned a snowball ran out behind the rocks and threw it at the kings head. Triton whipped around "Another one of those meddlers?!?!" he boomed he sent a blast of water straight at Cyolx, while he grinned. Suddenly a wall of ice shot up and stopped the blast. "My turn" said Cyolx as he froze the water and slid on it. The King was in a boiling rage and swam after the hooded figure. Cyolx then make the king shoot up 25 feet in the air by making an iceberg underneath him.
The king in his rage slammed his trident into the ice knocking Cyolx into the water. before the anything else could happen Cyolx did the signal, a blast of ice straight up into the air.
Xina looked up at the blast of ice. Nice She nodded. With that she sped out towards the couple. Thankfully they were distracted by Cyolx's distraction. She stopped summoned her sketch book while running, flipped a couple of pages before rubbing her fingers across the picture of the phoenix. The Phoenix cawed loudly and swooped in and clutched the prince. The girl screamed as she watched her beloved being carried off by a large bird. "What do you do want with me?" The girl trembled as Xina approached, a dark smile hiding under the shadow of her hood. "Good night!" And then Xina summoned a paper dragon that swooped around Xina and coiled tightly around the girl. The girl fell unconscious in its grip. "Thanks for your help." Xina smiled at Cyolx as she dragged the unconscious girl back to base.
Rauxlen saw Xina come through a portal and drop off a girl with red hair. Where's Cyolx? Rauxlen wondered.

Cyolx saw that Xina had completed her mission; he was about to open a portal when we was dragged under. Expecting to see the king he was shocked to see Ursula holding him in her tentacles.
Cyolx saw Triton question the sea witch but he couldn’t make out what they were saying. He saw the king aim his trident at the sea witch and fired, but instead the blast came at Cyolx. The last thing Cyolx saw before he blacked out was King Triton turning into a figure in a dark cloak, just like his.

Xanele roamed Pride Rock without a care. Her eyes roamed for Princess Kiara, who was most likely going to be somewhere outside of her territory. She leaned against a wall with her arms folded against her chest. "Hey you!" She called out towards a small mammal. A meerkat if she guessed right. "Would you happen to know where a princess Kiara would be?"
The small creature stared at her. "Maybe. What's it to you?"
"I have a special surprise for her, uh, a gift.”
"Oh!!! In that case, she's out hunting. Straight ahead!"
"Kay, thanks!!" Xanele grinned and waved before heading out to find her pray.
This would be too easy.

Cyolx awoke and found himself lying in a room with no doors or windows. He tried to get up, but he dropped and fell sideways off the bed because of the pain on his shoulder and leg. He crawled forward unable to see well. A voice spoke to him in the darkness, “You might as well go back to sleep.” And he did.

Xanele watched as the young lioness chased her bait. "Oh Kiara!" She yelled.
The lioness stared at her. "And... you are?"
"My name is Xanele... I’m afraid you’re gonna have to come with me,” she
said summoning her rekka.
“Oh, no I’m not,” she said. Kiara started to run as fast as she could, but from the sky a rainbow came flying at her. The stream of color knocked her unconscious and carried her to Xanele. She walked back into the castle smiling, “Mission one complete!”

Cyolx awoke where he fell earlier; he had regained much of his energy. He needed to find a way out. He looked up; there was now a window with bars over it. Was that there earlier? Cyolx thought. Maybe I can freeze the bars and break them. He had completely forgotten the voice he heard earlier, but the other person in the room was watching him intently as darkness swallowed him.

Xina couldn't sleep all night. She tossed and turned, sweating in fear. She quickly sat up in bed giving a little scream. Just a dream she tried to convince herself. It was early morning so she decided just to get up. Xina took a deep breath and wandered back down to the kitchen. She was too tired to teleport and her stomach still hurt. Maybe just a sandwich. Which was quite odd for Xina, ever since she became a Nobody, she found she needed to eat less. Just then...a dark figure jabbed a short needle into her neck. Xina then blacked out.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
already im being dragged into dark rooms with little energy. SMH makes all of the posts sound a lot more interesting then what they really were.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
I was just about to say you missed one of my posts when I realized you combined the collabed ones together like me and Cyolx mission. This makes it so much easier to follow when everything's combined like that.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
I was just about to say you missed one of my posts when I realized you combined the collabed ones together like me and Cyolx mission. This makes it so much easier to follow when everything's combined like that.

I agree :)
I was kinda surprised when I saw them all combined, but I like it.

Sora05

I'm jealous. XD I'm really hoping I get into part 2 especially if it turns out as good as this one

Avalanche

Happily Insane
yep the next part... i think is what pulls the trigger to the main plot or something.

captain

Bronze Member
Rauxlen tossed and turned in her sleep once again, occasionally moaning or screaming. She awoke and jumped up, her eyes were filled with terror. After a few seconds she went back to her normal self. "Why am I so afraid?" she asked herself as she got out of bed. "I shouldn't be so frightened..." she said to herself. She put on her shoes and opened the door. She walked down the hallway. Maybe I should get some breakfast... As Rauxlen walked down the hall towards the kitchen, she saw Xina laying on the floor. She had a needle in her neck. What the heck happened? Rauxlen thought, running over to see if Xina was ok. She shook her to see if she would wake up. "Xina... Xina are you ok?" she asked.

Xina heard voices. Two to be exact. One was a Rauxlen frantically trying to wake her up the other was a deep male murmuring something. Something about....”battle levels” and “power”. In her mind, she opened her eyes and glanced around the room. She tried to move but couldn't, only her eyes could wander the dark room. She was lying on a table with a bright white light blinding her eyes. "Where...am I? What...happened? I'm...I'm still hungry." She mumbled weakly.
"She wakes!" Another voice shouted. "Quick return her before she finds us and then bring us the next one. We have enough data." The light widened and blinded her completely, forcing her to shut her eyes. Then her mind returned back to her body to where she could only hear Rauxlen. "Ra- Rauxlen." She groaned lifting her heavy head. "They’re coming.." And then Xina fell back unconscious.
"Huh?" asked Rauxlen when she heard Xina finally talk, “Who’s coming?" Xina went unconscious again. I'll just ask her about it when she wakes up... Rauxlen carried Xina to her room and laid her on the bed. She has to wake up sooner or later! thought Rauxlen, walking into the kitchen. She still had to eat. She made a sandwich and ate it. Then she walked into the meeting room and sat on her throne.

Cyolx woke when his head slid off the table and hit the floor. "Owwww" he moaned. He looked up and saw that he was in the kitchen. How did I get back? He walked out and saw Rauxlen carrying Xina. "What happened?" he called. Cyolx ran forward, but a hooded figure block his path.
"Your scent is different from before," the cloaked adversary said. "I see you did in fact escape brother."

The pod opened. The Superior remembered everything. It was time to tell the others the truth. He could here their thoughts all through the castle. *sigh* Children... The Superior stepped out onto his throne and lowered every throne to ground level. Using his elemental powers of Aether, the Superior called to the others. I have something to tell you all. The Superior’s hood was still pulled over his face out of sight. Rauxlen, Xina, and Txamt slowly entered the room one by one. But where were the other members? he wondered.

Rauxlen saw that her throne was being lowered along with all of the other thrones. She also saw that The Superior was awake. "Hiya," said Rauxlen to The Superior.
A familiar voice called Xina back to her consciousness. She sat up and found herself in her bed. She then remembered falling unconscious, and Rauxlen trying to wake her. Rauxlen...she must of carried me... Xina slipped out of her bed, put her shoes on and teleported to throne room. The Superior and Rauxlen were sitting in their lowered thrones. Xina smiled and took her seat. "Long time no see." Xina nervously smiled. She glanced nervously at her paper made throne and hoped he wouldn't notice... or find out about her big mission mistake.
The Superior stared past the two female Nobodies. He smiled when they both came in (although they could not see); he even gave a small wave. He sat back down listening to his own thoughts... and theirs.
Don't worry, Xina. he thought.
Txamt walked in the room right after them.” So you are finally awake" he sighed. Txamt barely looked at the Superior who has his face hidden in his hood. "So what's the deal?" Txamt asked.

captain

Bronze Member
Xina sat patiently on her throne. For some reason, Rauxlen couldn't stop staring at her like she was waiting for Xina to do something. Quite frankly, she couldn't remember anything from the night before. All she remembered was feeling a needle jabbed in her neck then a few minutes later Rauxlen trying to wake her. She could have sworn there was more, but every time she'd try to remember...her head started aching. To ease her mind, and get over her extreme boredom, Xina summoned her sketch book and supplies and began drawing again.
Rauxlen stared at Xina, hoping she would tell her something about the night before. Xina just stared. I guess she doesn't remember anything... She would have told me something... thought Rauxlen. She couldn't read minds, but she could usually pick out the best explanation to things.

Cyolx was panting from the fight with his "brother,” who had the nature element that he could also use for poison, so anything he touched could become covered in poison, like the scythe he had in his hand. Cyolx was running out of energy and options. He heard the Superior calling him in his head. "I would love to chat with you some more but I need to be going," Cyolx yelled over his only defense left: a wall of ice. With his energy fading, he sprinted forward opened a portal of darkness and ran in, but not before the other man nicked his shoulder with his blade. He ran into the room with the other members; his breathing was becoming more ragged and he gasped, "We have company," with that he toppled over and fainted.
The Superior looked in disbelief at Cyolx... I thought there would be more time... he thought. It was time to be a leader. Alright every one meet me in Twilight Town, in Yen Sid's old castle, top floor, this is NOT optional. The consequences will be fatal if you don’t. Now go! The Superior had sent the mental message to all 15 members, hopefully they would get it. As everyone left, the Superior ran out the door to battle the menace terrorizing his companions.
Xina and Rauxlen left immediately. Txamt was about to open a portal when he noticed Cyolx lying there. Thanks for the help girls…not he thought as he picked up the Frosty Knight and carried him along.

Meanwhile, in shadow an unknown force took those brought to the world and returned them to their own... He soon returned, but found that the Organization had all left... Finally, some fun... The stranger prepared for the hunt...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rauxlen was first in the study. Guess I will do some reading she thought as she settled in.
Kinxu slowly ascended the long stair case to the top of Yen Sid's tower. She was ordered to meet there within one week. But seeing as she was new to the Organization, she would rather be early than be late. Kinxu had long wavy blond hair that was tied back. She tucked a stand of hair behind her ear as she got to another door. Proceeding through, she noticed she still had two more stair cases to walk up. She sighed softly and summoned a dark corridor and walked in. She reopened the portal into Yen Sid's study. She noticed someone other than her was also there. She tapped her crystal finger nails on the paneling of the door.
Xina came through just as Rauxlen looked up and noticed the other member. Xanele soon followed, and so did Txamt. “I thought, you had Cyolx,” Rauxlen asked him.
“He was right here,” he said. “But…”
Before he could finish his sentence they all heard a voice, “Help?” They all looked out the tower window. Cyolx was dangling from the ledge below. “Well, that didn’t go according to plan,” he said to himself.
Rauxlen was getting slightly annoyed by all the noise; she was trying to read… She flicked her wrist and opened a portal just below Cyolx. He fell through it and out another onto the floor in the tower.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Lol, I'm so amazing :)

This was when I was actually one of the main people in the storyline, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back