• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
*peeks into thread hopefully*
Aw, no update... D:

Well, just have to wait. :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Welcome to the crushingness that can be waiting for fan fic updates.

Merlin! Cinollex! Hurry up!

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I have been moving house, ffs, forgive me if I have more important things to attend to than your amusement. -_-

Jk.

Update soon. :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was telling you to hurry up moving house.

Now that you're back and able to write, hurry up!

The same still applies to Trev.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Patience, young one. These things take time.

...The hell am I calling an elder 'young one'?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
THE DEVIL'S ARMS, DAMNIT!!!

GET TO WORK!!!

Merlin326

THE DEVIL'S ARMS, DAMNIT!!!

GET TO WORK!!!

*chuckles* I'm doing the best i can, Zero. however, senior year of high school is busy, so i dont have all the free time i would like. said freetime has to be balanced between the RP, the fanfic, homework, senior project, books, and things like videogames books and movies. my main slot for writing the fanfic, i have found, is on the weekends, and even then i am busy. I cant rush this and make it good, Zero. I have to work at my own pace. all i ask in return is some patience.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I've already been to a hospital once recently, thank you very much, Merlin. And even more recent than that prodded with needles, to give blood. Luckily, it hospital visit wasn't for me, but a family friend who's not doing so well.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
So, ready to post the next chapter. I would first like to offer a sincere apology/warning to both Merlin, Cylox, and Zero Inferno. No one will disgrace your characters more than I. :D!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Way to go Cino... Disgrace them, disgrace them good. >:3

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
So, here's what I'm doing. You each get mini-chapters based on your character's morning after; they interwine, it's only temporary, and I thought it'd it be fun. Here's Kurix, and Xando. :3

Afternoon Delight

"So." Xemnas took in his comrades. "I'm severely disappointed in each of you. Never, in all my years, have I seen--"

"Would you mind?" Chimed in Xanele.

"Y...M...C...D..." Xannos added, only somewhat tuneful.

The dining table began to erupt in a tirade of yawns and sighs. Only Xoje, who hadn't moved since 3:45 AM, raised his hand with the obvious spoken.

"Where's Caveman?"

----------

Kurix lay, motionless, Everclear, drool, and general vandalism abound. He gave a yawn, sitting up. There was breathing to his right.

"Unbelievable..." Xando would grumble.

"Wha..." The former turned a stark shade of white.

Xando ignored him. "You and your intoxicants..."

"...B-but...how...?"

"Did I defeat you?" He'd manage a slight grin. "...It was hard at first, but.." Some silence. "Once you'd passed out--"

"...Shi--"

"It was a long, drawn out affair. We all thought you would come out on top, what with your advantage in size. I, however, took all I could, and it was a pain in the backsi--"

"I swear to sanity, if you finish that sentence, I'll show you what the inside of a spleen looks like." He wrestled Xando from the covers, to the ground, to the doorway, his legs spread and straddling. "Get out!"

Xando's head was in an awkward position; between Kurix's parted knees. "I would, if you'd only leave my thigh!"

Having awakened with a fraction of braincells, Cylox couldn't help but glance towards the commotion, mouth agape, on his way to mid-afternoon breakfast,"....It's true!"

Xando looked up from beneath. "...What's true?"

A silence had never been so awkward.

Last edited:

Merlin326

lol, well, that is an akward situation to find oneself in.*chuckles* unique but entertaining, Cinollex. and i must say i like the mini-chapter idea.

keep it up, Cinollex. You're doing good.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back