• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, somewhat true. But right now, pretty much everyone seems useless, what with all of us waiting for something to happen.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Enough with the compliment fest. Get ready to kill me. :3

Chapter IV

Karaoke

Kurix had Xando pinned, ready to propel his fist into whatever region made itself apparent admist the alcohol-induced blur. Xando could only cringe, look away, and brace himself. Suddenly, there was silence. Kurix released him.

"Karaoke!"

He stood and parted various sections of crowd. "ME, DAMNIT, ME!"

Microphone in hand, Everclear in stomach, tune residing somewhere within his pulsing forehead, Kurix took a deep breath. Music. Swaying. The once parted crowed would heal, only to make way for Xando as he approached the stage. A few lyrics pass. Kurix literally burst into song.

"YOUNG MAN!"

A jerk of the hips.

"THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN! I said, YOUNG MAN!”

A finger twirled toward the ceiling, descended with each gyration, and settled at Xando.

“PICK YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND! I said, YOUNG MAN!”

This time, Kurix performed something resembling three consecutive thrusts.

“CAUSE YOU’RE IN A NEW TOWN, there’s no NEED—“

Thrust.

“TO—“

Thrust.

“BE—“

Thrust.

"UNHAPPY!!”

Out of nowhere, having consumed an eighth scotch, Brixan leapt from his stance. Before the second verse had even drummed away the former, he was on stage with a micropone and yet another leap. Kurix, meanwhile, was giving one ironic execution of the moonwalk.

"Young man!" Brixan chimed, before Kurix could.

"THERE'S A PLACE YOU CAN GO!!" He retaliated.

“I said--!!”

“YOUNG MAN!!”

“When you’re short on your--!!”

“DOUGH!!!”

Then began a mad scramble for the only three microphones. Soon enough, each of the intoxicated male members were slurring their way through innuendo after innuendo.

"Y-"

"M-"

"C-"

"D!"

Kurix slapped Cylox's already wounded head. "Moron..."

"It's fun to stay at the--"

Xannos formed a "Y", Slexif formed an "M", Kurix passed out for a "C", and Cylox made a lower case "a", if that were at all possible. Their comrades watched, mouths agape. Xanele, thus far, was the only one who displayed any sign of enjoyment.

"TAKE IT OFF!" She’d holler across the room.

Xina had collected everyone's cards and was throwing them like confetti out of sheer exhilaration. Xenjin was in a fit of constant giggles. Niruxa was barely conscious. Rauxlen was smiling into her hands. Xoje pursued an invisible fly with tongues of dancing flame. Cinollex looked as though she could shoot herself at any given moment. Several of said moments later, each drunkard staggered off-stage in height order. Aside from Kurix. Brixan and Rogix had to drag him by his elbows.

"So...then..." Squeaked a barman as he took the only intact microphone from Slexif's hand. "Who's...next?"

Xina waved both arms in the air. "US!! US!! PICK US!!"

Xanele was suddenly very focused, arms performing the same action. "IsingleadIsingleadIsingleadIsinglead!"

"NO, NO, AND NO!!" Niruxa would slur, before she collasped back down. Cinollex was practically pulling the trigger. Just then, for the sake of it, the remaining females sprung through what was now a thickening crowd, stood beside each other, and waited for the speakers to blare out the introductory crescendo. What followed was near unspeakable.

"Backstroke lover--"

"--Always hidin' neath the cover--"

Xenjin and Xanele were already air-guitaring. "--Still I talked to your daddy he say--"

"--He said you ain't seen nothing--"

"--Till you're down on a muffin--""

"--Then you're sure to be a-changin your ways--"

"SNAP!!"

Every eye in the room widened as Rauxlen and Niruxa head-banged, still singing with twice the pace needed.

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
lol XD
Crap, these are hilarious.
AWESOME CHAPTER.
Anyways, update soon, please? :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That was the best chapter so far! <3
MOOORE!

Poor Kurix... XD

Merlin326

both updates, Cinollex (since i never commented on 3), in my "proffesional opinion" (i wish) were, in a word...

HILARIOUS! lol. good job thus far, Cinollex. I am enjoying the organized kaos you have created with the many members of Organization XV. keep up the good work.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it were the truth, it might hurt. But it doesn't. So now, the only feelings I have for this thread is waiting for the next scene.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
I apologize, Cylox; we're moving house, and I won't be able to update until next week.

It'll be worth the wait, though. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Aw... Darn you Nicolle. I saw a new post by you was in here, and you had my hopes up of an update, only for them to be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back