• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
*Gasp* Where'd you come from?

*Entire first round goes to me*

Thank you, Jazznam.

I think we should keep the spam down now, wait for another Bar Scene.

captain

Bronze Member
Wow.. This is really good. It really presents the group like a gang- how we'd really be in a bar, lol.
Secluded from everyone else, yet seperate in our own group.
I don't know if anyone knows anything about Twilight, but it reminds me a lot of the Cullens.

Awaiting next chapter!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh lol, I just had a random idea:

Make Saint Dane, Sephiroth and/or Dryxaim step in if you want.

Last edited:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Chapter III​
The Beauty and the Beast.
The Princess and the Caveman

There was an agitated if not soothing period of inactivity as Xina thumbed through her cards. Ace of Spades thrust to Xoje's Queen of Hearts, Rauxlen's Seven of Clubs, she gave yet another cheerful exclamation and readied herself for the spoils of inevitable victory. They never came. What followed was a series of collective murmurs, a vast majority expletives.

"Xina..." Was all Xanele could muster aside from her sudden bout of hiccups.

"SNAP!" The member in question repeated, oblivious to what one could only assume was a table, complete with chairs, hurtling directly overhead. They made somewhat violent contact with the adjacent wall in perfect unison with Slexif's brow.

"Xina." He sighed, eyes rolling back and forth.

"Yes...?" Xina spoke with a smile.

"This is POKER!!"

"Any of you!" Came Xando's over-the-shoulder rasp. "Ideas?"

"SNAP!"

He blinked rapidly and took a moment to dodge Kurix's second roundhouse. "Snap? Are you...are you serious?"

"POKER!"

"I'm not poking an intoxicated werewolf!"

"SHUT IT!!!" Kurix was in the midst of a highly alcoholic substance traveling down his gullet. He cast the bottle aside, and used the same hand to hurl a barstool. Xando’s sword droned both softly and metallically, dancing with the precision an intoxicant would have spared him. Nothing, however, would rid Kurix of his brute strength, and aside from the indistinct number of airborne tables coupled with their varied proximity, the latter’s breathing was restrained, pleasant. Doubly so, upon eyeing the former’s retreat.

“I knew you wouldn’t have it in you…” Kurix staggered, another barstool in hand. “…To…to defend…your title…” He watched Xando bat away the projectile with one almighty swing.

“Control yourself, Caveman!”

"I mean, you call yourself a 'princess'?" Caveman spat. "Where's your DRESS?" He tore through Xando's uniform and delivered a powerful hook to the right shoulder. Xando eyed him. Then, he brought his sword forward with little intent to strike, impaled a nearby chair, raising it overhead; the room now watching with a viel of amusement as Kurix reached out with both his eyes and palm wide open.

"Give me it!" He leapt, only to have Xando dodge. Once the chair was swung in Xannos’ general direction, Kurix burst into frantic pursuit. Hints of nicotine and vodka misplaced his senses with each ragged intake of air, fists pierced back and forth, back and forth, until...

"Are they...playing fetch?" Xanele thumbed towards the two. "It's funny, cause Kurix is kinda like a dog, and--"

"SNAP! WE'RE PLAYING SNAP!" Broke in Xina.

Cinollex dealt each of them their cards, murmuring. "If anyone finds a Joker, I want it. Closest I'll ever get to his autograph."

Every last one of them blinked.

"No!" Cylox left his cards, (Indeed, Joker was present, and Cinollex pocketed it with a grin) took a step between Kurix and Xando. Kurix held two chair legs like the children he could never have, Xando was ready to vomit out of sheer disgust. Cylox continued. "Just...just calm down!"

As the last syllable trailed from his pursing lips, Kurix's own faded into calm, if not agitated smile. The nearest patron was rid of their seventh glass, only to watch it collide with the bar, gleam, and meet Cylox's cranium with unlimited ferocity. The last he heard were three, increasingly muffled, voices:

"PRINCESS!"

"CAVEMAN!"

"SNAP!"

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Well... ouch. :$
Good chapter.
I'm really starting to wonder if you don't like me...

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
lol, that was hilarious XD
I was laughing through, like, the whole thing.
Anyways, it was awesome (like always) :D

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Lovely. <3
Are you still going to write more chapters, Cino? You see, I like this fic veeeery much. :3

captain

Bronze Member
Cinollex dealt each of them their cards, murmuring. "If anyone finds a Joker, I want it. Closest I'll ever get to his autograph."

Lol, here you go!

51InnPDu4XL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Merry Christmas! ;P

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
I can't believe I hadn't found this earlier!

So, this is what I had heard everyone talking about. Well, I can see why. ^_^

It's looking great so far, so keep up the great work Cinollex! I can't wait for the next chapter. You were really good at making it realistic. Just like in the RP, Brixan's role is insignificant here. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back