• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
You read it correctly; Organization XV. This is a fanfic, based upon the RP created by supermariohat.

Click HERE for a line-up of the cast.

Note: You don't necessarily have to be familiar with said RP to understand/enjoy/flame this thread, but I'd recommend taking a look, if you're curious. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have. At least, the more experienced members of Organization XV would. Jk.

Kay, so...let's get this out of the way.

CHAPTER ONE:

"So, 15 Nobodies Walk Into A Bar..."

Cinollex stuck her nose in the air and grimaced. The building radiated filth, both the bar and its patrons a sight and smell she would rather not endure. Kurix, meanwhile, stepped closely behind her. She immediately whirled round.

"...Can I help you?"

"Do you realize what kind of people--?"

Xina let out a chirp. "Alcohol! Let's go!"

Her comrades proceeded to follow, albeit reluctantly. "Hey…I could freeze this, you know." Cylox fingered the glass with a look of blank curiosity.

Niruxa in turn sneered, looking away. "Your point?"

"I don't know, I'm just saying I could."

"You're always just saying." Xanele swiped his glass from under him and downed it in one gulp. He shot her the familiar attempt at a piercing stare and turned to Cinollex. Xanele, meanwhile, slouched over the bar and began drawling to the young man who was clearly of employ. Though he couldn't understand a word of what she was saying to him, he seemed either particularly engrossed, or moderately disturbed. Cylox's gaze never left the illusionist. "Mind conjuring me another one?"

She said nothing.

Kurix had leant wearily on the first of many support beams, the second occupied by none other than Xando, also leaning, arms folded over his chest. The following conversation consisted entirely of mutters, protruding from the corner of each mouth, and gazes not daring to meet. Kurix then restrained a smirk as he began. "So you going to drink something, or what?" He too folded his arms, in a subconscious attempt to intimidate. Xando glared at whatever he was standing in and shuffled both feet with an air of thinly veiled disdain.

"Haven't our minds been poisoned enough?"

An exasperated sigh. "For the love of Kingdom Hearts...."

"You go and drink yourself to death if you wish." He allowed himself a smile. "I'm not stopping you."

"You honestly want to see me drunk?"

"It would amuse me greatly."

Kurix's head did a slow, unnerving turn. "Say that again. Louder. I didn't quite catch it."

Meanwhile, the minors had taken it upon themselves to down as much as physically (and humanely) possible. Save for Cinollex and Xoje, who sat by in a boredom induced haze as Brixan coughed up yet another scotch. Xina once again chirped and clapped in amusement. The remaining members were deeply engaged in a game of cards, the likes of which caused a series of raised eyebrows to occur. They were betting a vast amount of munny, yet Cinollex could have sworn that, as far as she knew, these were hardly the richest of patrons. Either she had to be wrong (unlikely) or they had to be exceedingly lucky; otherwise, a brawl was sure to ensue. She conjured a small dagger with which to protect herself. Xoje purged his seventh glass of its clear, bubbling contents, then gestured to the barman for an eighth. Upon receiving said eighth he gulped it with little pauses for air or even to savour the taste.

"I said, Caveman, that I would find your intoxicated state amusing."

"Indeed. And I suppose you're an “angry drunk”, are you?"

Xando stood up straight. "Only one way to find out, and I'm NOT doing so now."

"You know, I could freeze that." Cylox pointed to what remained of the scotch. All eyes bore into him, and he immediately plummeted back to his seat. He fell face first into what they could only hope was his own vomit.

"You've...never drank before?"

"I'm warning you, Caveman."

"No offence, but I've lost what little respect I had for you."

The two exchanged violent glances.

"Is there a bug in here?"

Cinollex‘s bitter, non-plussed expression soon creased into a frown. "Pardon?"

"I...could have sworn there was a bug in here." Xoje looked over both shoulders, eyes widened. Cinollex merely smirked. "I'm guessing you're a paranoid drunk, then?"

Xoje jerked his head in her direction almost instantly. "I'm not paranoid. I'm just--" A fly hovered lazily between them. Before Cinollex could even swat it away it was engulfed in a flurry of cascading flames.

"...Xoje....was that necessary?"

He blinked. "Yes. Yes it was."

"Xoje, I think it wise that you--"

"Gah! Another!" Xoje began to fire randomly at empty space, in the drunken belief that he was surrounded by these scourges of the air. Xando drolled into a condescending tone as Kurix made his way toward the scene. "You're the second in command. Control your--"

"Close that jaw before I break it."

Keep in mind, this is my first fanfic. I'll continue posting once I get some opinions. Aheh...

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Where's chapter number 2? :3

I loved it! <3

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Cool :D I want to read chapter 2!
But I have to drink that stuff too? lol.
I told you I'm scared of the drunk people XD
Anyways... Can't give you any rep yet... But I would if I could!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Have't you done more than this?

Whatever; keep up the good work and GO GO GO!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know right?

Unfortunately, Cinollex seems incapable of agreeing with that, well, pretty much for anything she writes.,,

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"So, 15 Nobodies Walk Into A Bar..."

always an excellent start.

"Alcohol! Let's go!"

thsmiletl5.png

"For the love of Kingdom Hearts....

Kingdom Hearts is LifeLight!

I'm amused XD

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
What are you all on, and is it legal? :3

Lol, people like this thing. I suppose that means second chapter. XD

CHAPTER TWO:

"...Ouch."​

Kurix raised an eyebrow. "...Nothing? Nothing at all?" Yet another smirk as he watched Xando refuse his second offer of the night, whilst Xoje, in direct contrast, had finished his tenth. Xando shot this unfortunate employee the coldest of stares and muttered, clenched teeth and fists:

"I. Do not. Drink."

Kurix then let out a cough. "Pathetic."

At these words, their eyes locked.

"...Pardon? Repeat yourself, Caveman."

"You couldn't handle a glass of carbonated water."

"Is that so?"

He gave Xando the finishing nod. "Tis so."

Cinollex then sidled directly between the pair, arms spread wide. “Why don’t you just…enjoy your drink?” She began. Xando merely breathed sulphur as Kurix obeyed the mediator, downing an entire bottle of bourbon in one, almighty gulp. A patron stepped beside him. Stirred by even moderate contact, Kurix executed an immediate 360 and within moments had cast them inadvertently, albeit firmly, to the floor. A collective gasp. His backhand had done less damage than one would assume, being accidental, yet through the bloodiest of noses they dared him to do so again.

“Well, you should watch where you’re going.“ Came the somewhat nonchalant reply. He continued to squint at the remains of his intoxicant.

A gathering of impossibly built drunkards lumbered from their secluded, circular slab of a table, past an obviously amused Xando, and stood to either side of Kurix. Cinollex backed to her seat. Xina ceased clapping. The card game screeched to an abrupt halt. Xanele’s flirtatious drawling crept into stark, eventual silence. Cylox clung to the nearest barstool and stood. Even Xoje lowered the tenth glass, despite the fact it had only just been pressed to his eagerly awaiting lips. Kurix, however, proceeded through rose coloured glasses, much to the room’s heightening irritation.

“You’re such a Princess, Xando.” He slurred. “You wouldn’t know a decent drink if it--” He heard someone, or indeed, something growl to his immediate right.

“…I think you owe my friend an apology.”

Kurix took a deliberately exaggerated sip of bourbon and shrugged. “I am sorry your companion walked into my fist.”

The majority of his comrades couldn’t help but snicker. The head of said gathering pressed his hands to Kurix’s shoulders and forced him several inches into the bar.

“Apologize.”

Instinct told Cinollex to remain seated as Kurix straightened up, dusted himself off, and bore into the perpetrator with clear and unrelenting menace. They chortled mockingly, their followers doing so in unison.

"Think you're strong, do you?" A shove. "How precious."

"Oh....dear." Xoje stammered. "I'm seeing flies again--"

"You've had enough." Cinollex attempted to snatch the eleventh, only to find herself distracted by the shuffling of chairs, the scraping of tables against various layers of dirt as they were spread, making room for a lone surface flanked by both Kurix and this nameless gathering. He had the hand of a particularly stout member clasped in his. Veins throbbed unpleasantly.Their elbows hammered oak with such fury, the table buckled. Neither opponent would do the same. Xina emmited a chirp.

"Kurix! Kurix! Kurix!" Upon which Xenjin lowered her deck for the world to see (three Kings) and made a failed attempt to calm Xina down. She agreed to cease her ingress upon bribery with an ash tray of stale, honey roasted peanuts. In the midst of this tension, Xannos and Slexif placed hushed odds of 5/1 on Kurix severing an arm. They were not alone; some had already placed their bets from opposite ends of their own, all the more hushed exchange of views. Kurix then slammed his free hand against the buckling table, indicating the fear induced erasure of said noise.

"Best two out of three. Whoever wins, gets..." Their gaze wandered. They finally settled on a girl in black, sat beside a trembling boy in similar attire. "...HER."

Cinollex's drink sprayed in all directions with little oppurtunity to savour. "WHAT?!" She literally spat, and the building was a cesspit of jeers.

"Ready when you are." Spoke both opponents with barrel-rolling eyes.

"What's wrong, Cinollex?" Xoje tounged his scotch, yet found himself unable to consume it. "Are you seeing inscects too? Now...there are more...there are...spiders...like the one there! And there! And--"

She scowled. Meanwhile, others began a slow count to Kurix's victory.

"Three....two...one..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That could've gone better." Xando sneered into his pint. Of course, it had remained untouched, though he did thumb it curiously as both Slexif and Cylox muttered in agreement. Kurix had severed no arms, but he HAD managed to rid the table of its balance, resulting in its thunderous collapse, thereby placing a significant amount of solid oak onto Cylox's wayward foot. What followed was a drunken second in command slurring expletives in the face of any being foolish enough to approach him. This lasted for a period of eight excrutiating minutes before he was restrained and thrust back to his seat, beside Xando, Cylox, then followed solemny by the remainders. Xando was expectantly amused by Kurix's current state, and he did a terrible job of concealing it. His quips would prompt the occasional outburst, but nothing more than "Shut it" hissed through folded arms.

"So...you've won our illusionist, eh?" Xando gave Cinollex a nudge. "Caveman deserves a reward." He looked round. "Any dinosaurs in the vicinity? Care to conjure one, Cin?"

She managed to hide her reaction behind a swiftly raised hood.

"You're one to talk, Princess." Spoke a monotone. "Style and finesse don't win arm wrestles." Kurix then growled into his sleeve. "Your femine digits would have been crushed to DUST."

"DUST! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN! FLIES! SPIDERS!" Xoje prepared to fire.

"Now you've set him off! Honestly, can you show a miniscule amount of decorum, Cave--?!"

"Don't snap at me...." Kurix mumbled. "I'm in a bad mood as it is...."

Xando's eyes mimicked the barrel roll. "You and your intoxicants disgust me."

Before another word could penetrate the silence, Kurix lunged forward and hurled a devastation of fists in the general direction of Xando. In his drunken stupor, he missed, only to make some moderate contact with the lower east wall. All eyes wandered to the crumbling indent. All aside from Xoje’s, which were focused entirely on his thirteenth glass.

“Nicely done, Caveman.”

Kurix staggered in one place before gaining some moderate composure. "PRINCESS!!" He erupted, charging with intent to kill.

*hides* XD

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
OOOOHHHH YYYEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!

BRING IT ON, PRINCESS!!!

Merlin326

ah, finally i have been able to read this piece of work.

so far, so good, Cinollex. you have a way with comedy that i can never get down (and trust me, I've practiced a LOT). keep up the good work, and i hope to see the next update soon.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I suppose that means that we aren't drinking already, lol?

*sits besides Tina, also in anticipation*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, the only one amonst us old enough to drink, if their age is true, is you Seph2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back