• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII's Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kitty

Florida! I like to see it as Destiny Islands thoug
Website
www.myotaku.com
I'm pretty sure many people have made threads about this but I just have to ask..
Why do so many people think the whole plot for the Org13 was a dud?
Let's see they were using Sora to capture hearts to reform Kingdom Hearts so that they could become whole, right? Alot of people feel sorry for them and say that their plan wasn't something to destroy them over but think about it..Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be pure light, isn't it? And the Nobodies are somewhat like the Heartless, destine to return to Darkness, right? Well don't you think maybe if the Organization got control of Kingdom Hearts - The Heart of ALL Hearts - wouldn't it corrupt Kingdom Hearts and all of the hearts connected to it? That would kinda defeat the purpose of everything in the game wouldn't it? o_O

What are your thoughts on this? Have I missed anything or is anything incorrect?
Please help me out on this XD

-DK

Iiso

Everyone is destined to return to darkness. Not just Nobodies & Heartless. This includes Sora, Riku, etc...

People say it was a dud because they were fighting to simply regain their hearts(or so we're led to believe). No universal domination plot... no genocide...

Although people feel sorry for them, they still needed to be dealt with. As you said, they would've corrupted KH... which is bad, thus they needed to be destroyed.

Besides, what would've happened if they succeeded? Even if they didn't corrupt KH. Some of the XIII are quite psycotic. I'm sure that the likes of Axel, Demyx, Xigbar, and possibly Luxord would've just left after that. However, Xemnas, Saix, and probably Xaldin would've went further. What then?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm pretty sure many people have made threads about this but I just have to ask..
Why do so many people think the whole plot for the Org13 was a dud?
Let's see they were using Sora to capture hearts to reform Kingdom Hearts so that they could become whole, right? Alot of people feel sorry for them and say that their plan wasn't something to destroy them over but think about it..Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be pure light, isn't it? And the Nobodies are somewhat like the Heartless, destine to return to Darkness, right? Well don't you think maybe if the Organization got control of Kingdom Hearts - The Heart of ALL Hearts - wouldn't it corrupt Kingdom Hearts and all of the hearts connected to it? That would kinda defeat the purpose of everything in the game wouldn't it? o_O

What are your thoughts on this? Have I missed anything or is anything incorrect?
Please help me out on this XD

-DK

The problem was that it wasn't fleshed out enough. The whole concept of the nobody just wasn't explained good enough. If Nomura put in the game what he said in his interview, that by killing the nobody and the heartless, you free the person and make them whole. That would've added to the game and made the gamer more eager to defeat Org. XIII. Currently the game and even FM+ is leaving the plot very vague.

Dark Kitty

Florida! I like to see it as Destiny Islands thoug
Website
www.myotaku.com
The problem was that it wasn't fleshed out enough. The whole concept of the nobody just wasn't explained good enough. If Nomura put in the game what he said in his interview, that by killing the nobody and the heartless, you free the person and make them whole. That would've added to the game and made the gamer more eager to defeat Org. XIII. Currently the game and even FM+ is leaving the plot very vague.

Ahh you're right, I see now :p
Thanks XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back