• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII's Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mitsuru

At the moment we don't know for sure what Organization 13's Heartless are and maybe never will, but here are my personal guesses;

Xigbar - ?

Xaldin - Kurt Zisa or Antlion

Vexen - ?

Lexeaus - Guard Armor (Seeing how there are multiple Guard Armors that could hint that other guards from Radiant Garden were also turned into Heartless)

Zexion - Stealth Sneak

Saix - Darkside

Axel - Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn

Demyx - The Ruler of the Sky

Luxord - Phantom, Trickmaster or Crimson Prankster

Marluxia - Grim Reaper

Larxene - Pot Centipede (It uses electric attacks and it has antenna, Larxene's hairstyle sort of looks like antenna)

I didn't mention Xemnas and Roxas because we already know who their Heartless counterparts are.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
At the moment we don't know for sure what Organization 13's Heartless are and maybe never will, but here are my personal guesses;

Xigbar - ?

Xaldin - Kurt Zisa or Antlion

Vexen - ?

Lexeaus - Guard Armor (Seeing how there are multiple Guard Armors that could hint that other guards from Radiant Garden were also turned into Heartless)

Zexion - Stealth Sneak

Saix - Darkside

Axel - Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn

Demyx - The Ruler of the Sky

Luxord - Phantom, Trickmaster or Crimson Prankster

Marluxia - Grim Reaper

Larxene - Pot Centipede (It uses electric attacks and it has antenna, Larxene's hairstyle sort of looks like antenna)

I didn't mention Xemnas and Roxas because we already know who their Heartless counterparts are.

None of those Heartless can be the Heartless version of those characters, seeing as how they're all Emblem Heartless. Remember that Sora turned into a Shadow, a Pureblood Heartless, when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade.

But if we were to base them on Emblem Heartless, then some of them seem accurate. xD

Hirokey123

Awards
You know there is something very odd about that which bugs me. None of the organization members return until after KH2 which sure at first makes sense because Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts was taking all the freed hearts preventing their revival. Except that....would mean their heartless had to be emblem heartless since he could only collect the hearts freed from emblem heartless. But yet we've been lead to believe the apprentices at least would be purebloods and Braig most certainly should be because we even saw how he lost his heart.

I mean about the only way I can see this working is if all the apprentice heartless were eaten by another heartless that was an emblem one. So like all apprentices shadows, those shadows went to halloween town during days, and then were cannibalized by Leech Grave. So when Roxas destroyed Leech Grave all the hearts it collected, symbolized by its massive sized heart, were released thus making them collectible. Or maybe all the apprentices had their heartless destroyed and instead of reformation some emblem heartless just appeared and snatched up the free hearts before they regrew into new heartless.

But both those explanations feel....shaky at best.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah I kinda tried something like this a little while ago here http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...-1-nobodies-their-heartless-counterparts.html .

Not a very popular subject apparently...

The main reason this isn't a popular subject is because it was plainly stated by Nomura himself that the Heartless of the Organisation members hold no real importance and were just some regular ones among the millions that were slaughtered by Sora, Riku or Mickey in the timeframe from KH I to the end of KH II.

This leads to any speculation about these Heartless being practically pointless because there is nothing to address.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The main reason this isn't a popular subject is because it was plainly stated by Nomura himself that the Heartless of the Organisation members hold no real importance and were just some regular ones among the millions that were slaughtered by Sora, Riku or Mickey in the timeframe from KH I to the end of KH II.

This leads to any speculation about these Heartless being practically pointless because there is nothing to address.
Alright, alright! I got it the first time around. I was just letting her know before this all happens again.

Anagram

Banned
You know there is something very odd about that which bugs me. None of the organization members return until after KH2 which sure at first makes sense because Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts was taking all the freed hearts preventing their revival. Except that....would mean their heartless had to be emblem heartless since he could only collect the hearts freed from emblem heartless. But yet we've been lead to believe the apprentices at least would be purebloods and Braig most certainly should be because we even saw how he lost his heart.
Something that's bugged fans for a while. At first it was that they became heartless through an experiment (which presumably made emblems since science) but then we got DDD with Xehanort running around stabbing everyone. So unless Xehanort can make emblems with his keyblade then something is off.

If they had pureblood heartless then no hearts should've been released period for emblems or otherwise to collect. Unless Xemnas' KH was sucking in hearts from other places.

Empress Mitsuru

None of those Heartless can be the Heartless version of those characters, seeing as how they're all Emblem Heartless. Remember that Sora turned into a Shadow, a Pureblood Heartless, when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade.

But if we were to base them on Emblem Heartless, then some of them seem accurate. xD

Darkside and Shadow Stalker are Pureblood Heartless, plus there have been at least 3 separate occasions where people have become Emblem Heartless without a machine being involved. Case in point that man that turns into a Soldier in the first game, those three soldiers in the Land of Dragons that become Nightwalkers, and Scar becoming the Groundshaker.

I always imagined that Demyx's would be a Mushroom.
Reason one: they're both cute.
Reason two: they both make the most adorable yelps when you bludgeon 'em.

Now that you mention it that could be possible.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Darkside and Shadow Stalker are Pureblood Heartless, plus there have been at least 3 separate occasions where people have become Emblem Heartless without a machine being involved. Case in point that man that turns into a Soldier in the first game, those three soldiers in the Land of Dragons that become Nightwalkers, and Scar becoming the Groundshaker.

Now that you mention it that could be possible.

Every single one of those examples is debatable, and two of them have been in this topic

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I see the point about the soldiers in the Land of Dragons, but what about Scar and that man in the first game?

The man in the first game falls, and then his heart flies out of him, the Heart is consumed by Darkness and a Soldier rolls in and then out. I always assumed it was a Heartless materializing on the spot to take the heart.

Everything that happened with Scar's ghost is weird, and even the game shrugs it off saying that some things can't be explained but they need to be confronted anyway. The groundshaker was summoned when all of the illusions of Scar's ghost fused, but those "ghosts" only materialized when Scar's residual darkness met Simba's fear.

None of this is enough to say that naturally, people turn into the artificially created emblem Heartless. Especially the apprentices, who were turned by Xehanort's Keyblade and definitely should have been pureblood.

Empress Mitsuru

The man in the first game falls, and then his heart flies out of him, the Heart is consumed by Darkness and a Soldier rolls in and then out. I always assumed it was a Heartless materializing on the spot to take the heart.

Everything that happened with Scar's ghost is weird, and even the game shrugs it off saying that some things can't be explained but they need to be confronted anyway. The groundshaker was summoned when all of the illusions of Scar's ghost fused, but those "ghosts" only materialized when Scar's residual darkness met Simba's fear.

None of this is enough to say that naturally, people turn into the artificially created emblem Heartless. Especially the apprentices, who were turned by Xehanort's Keyblade and definitely should have been pureblood.

Is it confirmed that all the apprentices were turned by Xehanort's keyblade? We never saw Dilan and Lexeaus's somebody (I can't remember his name) during that scene, so it's possible that they could have become emblem Heartless. One thing I've always wondered about the Groundshaker is which one's Scar's heartless, The Groundshaker or that Witch Doctor thing on its back?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Is it confirmed that all the apprentices were turned by Xehanort's keyblade? We never saw Dilan and Lexeaus's somebody (I can't remember his name) during that scene, so it's possible that they could have become emblem Heartless. One thing I've always wondered about the Groundshaker is which one's Scar's heartless, The Groundshaker or that Witch Doctor thing on its back?
It's inferred, we know that the apprentices were all turned at about the same time. And when Even and Ienzo recompleted they returned to the exact spot where they fell. I find it very unlikely that Dilan and Aeleus missed Xehanort's fury.

Neither of them are Scar's Heartless, the Groundshaker is a new being created by all the ghosts of scar merging. Scar's ghost isn't his literal ghost, it's an embodiment of Scar's darkness and Simba's fear.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Not to mention that Heartless can be attracted to emotions/darkness as seen in KH1 with Clayton. The Groundshaker could have been attracted to the mayhem happening in Pride Lands and did so through Scar's ghost.

Empress Mitsuru

Neither of them are Scar's Heartless, the Groundshaker is a new being created by all the ghosts of scar merging. Scar's ghost isn't his literal ghost, it's an embodiment of Scar's darkness and Simba's fear.

So what about the Groundshaker's rider?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The Organization's heartless don't matter, plus they're pureblood heartless. They could have been the shadows on Destiny Islands, or anything that Sora and the others killed over time. I always envisioned it as Xehanort killing their heartless as soon as they were created to make them unsure of where their heart was, in order to keep them under his control. Of course, that's just me giving something trivial a little backstory of my own. The fact is that their heartless are meaningless. The only person whose heartless really meant anything was Xehanort.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The Organization's heartless don't matter, plus they're pureblood heartless. They could have been the shadows on Destiny Islands, or anything that Sora and the others killed over time. I always envisioned it as Xehanort killing their heartless as soon as they were created to make them unsure of where their heart was, in order to keep them under his control. Of course, that's just me giving something trivial a little backstory of my own. The fact is that their heartless are meaningless. The only person whose heartless really meant anything was Xehanort.
^^^^

I totally agree with you this time, Eel.

Empress Mitsuru

There's no proof that the Organization's heartless are all purebloods, and when Nomura said they're regular heartless did he ever confirm that that couldn't include boss heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back