• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
ok who was thew hardest on and who was the easyiest the hardest one for me was xaldin and the easiest was Axel

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
For me Xaldin was the hardest...and axel the easiest.

But Axel should of been the hardest...he was way to cool to be easy!

Voltron

Silver Member
well he was cool but i dont like him as much no as i use to demyx is better but back to the topic Xaldin is freakin evil

Voltron

Silver Member
those are the most common ones lol well i've got 7 games started and the first game i ever started saix killed me about 5 times then o nthe next on i started i beat him in about 5 mins

Voltron

Silver Member
yea xigbar is easy but he gets on ur nerves and makes u lose focus thats y it took me aobut 5 times to beat lmao

Voltron

Silver Member
demyx is pretty easy but axel is easier does anyone else agree i didnt even have to heal once on demyx but about 3 or 4 time with axel and every one else abot 9 lol

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
yea demyx was hard cause of that lol luxord was hard the first time cause i didnt no what i was doin but the secod time he was easy

Voltron

Silver Member
lol saix was easy the second game i started lol xemnas was easy too i mean to be the leader y would he be so easy?

Voltron

Silver Member
i he was i wonder y he did? i mean i didnt die once to him as sora but i did as riku i got distracted but it was the only time too

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hardest: Xaldin
Easiest: Luxord
The only reason Axel was easy was because he was very early in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back