• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is coolest!

• Ansem

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luxord

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Axel

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Zexion

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Larxene

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Roxas

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Demyx

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Saix

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Quite probably Demyx, although I really can't say who is my favorite. We know hardly anything about any of the characters, and while I can speculate to my heart's content that Demyx is, in fact, not as nice as others like to think, I can't definitively say that I like any of the Organization members. I know nothing about them, and the fact that they are all, in some ways, evil characters puts a slight damper on my ardour.

Bass Test

Saix owns everyone of them. He has awesome attacks and an uncontrollable rage. He also has the powers of glitch were he is literally unstoppable and runs through every attack with no damage(It was awesome for ten minutes and then I could have sworn he yelled "I'M The JUGGERNAUT").

jda-roxas

Demyx to the max!! XD he may be the bitch of the Organization but he's the lovable bitch

excuse this spamage but how do you post a thread?

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wanted to avoid the spam fest, but I think I'll join in.

Saïx for me too.

Tahmid_Zaman

roxas and axel, yeah, the fight between them and the final pyro explosion that axel does using his "being" is the best, too bad he dies ( he was the only one that survived CoM, he should have lived through kh2 aswell, AND WHEN DOES KH COM COME TO THE UK ALREADY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?!)

BarbedxSkullxCap

I like Zexion the best. His hair is awesome, and he's like really smart. Plus he has the power of illusion, which means that he can do practically anything. ;) It's funny how young he is compared to ATW's other apprectices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back