• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

I found this when I was looking up Kingdom Hearts: Another Report.

VIII. "When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?"

TN: "When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

"In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form."

KH: Another Report has a lot of interesting stuff... take a look.

Kingdom Hearts: Another Report - Kingdom Hearts 3

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Thanks, I've been trying to find a translation guide for this, there's hardly any English!

safire inthe sky

yep that is a very cool little book, with all kinds of intersting stuff that most of us know by now, but it is nice for all those who don't to have a link to it. btw Knightorlight you can still get it on ebay or somewhere like that, that's where I found mine.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Old, but good. People have known this since like August of last year, well I have. Anyway thanks, I didn't know where it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back