• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII: Uncut

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

This was an idea my friend Ryan came up with a long time ago.
He started drawing our group of friends as Org. members instead of the originals. Basically it was just us in Org. coats with their weapons. I ended up as Lexaeus.
They were extremely well drawn. If I can get a hold of them, I would love to scan them and put them up.

So I've managed to steal a few chapters from him. There isn't any particular order to them seeing as how each chapter has a new and completely unrelated story to the last.
Which ever ones I can grab I will rewrite as a fanfic and post them here.
This is the one I have with me at the moment.

Keep in mind that because it is supposed to be me and my friends in their places, their personalities have been replaced with ours.
With that in mind, please enjoy.

Organization XIII: Uncut
Issue 5
Disorder in Castle Oblivion​

Marluxia sat in his room at the top of Castle Oblivion. He was just lazily passing the time thinking to himself.

Suddenly he sat straight up in his chair. Marluxia had just experienced an epiphany. For no reason he began speaking to himself in that very room.

"I have played both Chain of Memories and now Re:Chain of Memories," he said, remembering how annoying some of the boss fights were. "Now I have finally seen the one flaw that ruined my plan from the very start... Axel. Eliminating him will ensure success on my part."

And just like that Marluxia disappeared through a corridor of darkness to go find Axel.

Axel sat looking through the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated. He turned page after page.

"Hehe, titties." He laughed quietly to himself admiring the women on each page.

Marluxia had his scythe at the ready as He snuck up behind Axel. He cocked it back for one huge swing. Just as he brought down towards Axel's neck, Axel summoned one of his chakrams and blocked it. Then he spoke directly to Marluxia.

"Please," he smirked. "I have also played CoM and Re:CoM. So, I too know that I am the only flaw in your plan. I won't lose to you so easily Marluxia."

He stood and faced Marluxia, throwing his magazine aside, ready to fight. Just as it was about to begin, the doors busted in. When the smoke cleared, Lexaeus and Zexion were standing in the doorway.

"Screw both of you guys!" screamed Lexaeus. "First of all, Marluxia, you locked us down in the basement without even telling us exactly what the hell we were doing. We had absolutely nothing to do until Riku showed up." Then Zexion took the floor.

"Fuck you Axel, especially!!" Zexion took another step forward. "After I lost to Riku, you brought the fucking Replica and had him kill me! WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!"

Once again the room was filled with anger and hatred.

"So it's a three sided fight? Very nice," said Marluxia.
"MAKE THAT FOUR SIDED!!!!"

Another door came exploding inward and Roxas stood in the doorway this time. Marluxia and Axel looked at each other, then over at Zexion and Lexaeus, and then back towards Roxas.

"Ok seriously, enough!!" Marluxia went into a more relaxed position. "Xemnas left me in charge, but where the hell am I going to get the munny to pay for all of these busted doors?!"

"I don't really give a shit!! Go do some stupid jobs or something," said Roxas. "I did that for 4 fucking hours and I STILL didn't get to go to the beach!!" Then as Roxas continued to speak, he pointed to everyone in the room in turn.

"Soooo, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and..." He turned towards Axel last. "Fuck you most of all."

"Me?" Axel looked confused and scared. "What the hell did I do?"
"It doesn't matter now because you are all going to die!!"

Marluxia raised his scythe, Axel readied his chakrams, Roxas summoned Oathkeeper and Oblivion, Lexaeus summoned his tomahawk, and Zexion brought out a... Zexion stared at his weapon.

"A book?" Zexion sounded really angry. "REALLY? What the hell can I do with this?" He walked over to Axel. He shut the book and bopped Axel on the head with the spine of his erotica novel.

"Hey! Ow, that actually hurt, stupid!" Axel was about to hit Zexion. Lexaeus went to hit Axel but couldn't lift his weapon.

"What the-?" He struggled for another few seconds. "Ughh. Rawwww. Damn it. Why is it so damn heavy?"
"You should try charging yourself with dark energy," said Marluxia matter-of-factly. "That's how you did it in CoM and Re:CoM." Everyone else nodded in agreement.

So Lexaeus charged up dark energy. When he lifted the tomahawk, he was pleasantly surprised.

"This thing is as light as a feather now," he smiled broadly. "Sweet!"

--5 minutes later--

Marluxia was holding his left arm which was bleeding out fast. Roxas had a broken leg and a huge black eye. Axel was crying over his burnt magazine and his missing fingers. Lexaeus was struggling to breath under the weight of his tomahawk. Zexion was in the corner in the fetal position, slowly rocking back and forth.

The walls and floor were covered in holes and scorch marks. One other door opened slowly and Larxene entered the room. She looked around and her face went red with anger. All the guys looked at each other in fright.

Marluxia looked back as she came charging. "Oh shit."

End​

Tell me what you thought. When we first came up with this scenario, Ryan and I were laughing for a good half an hour.

Last edited:

tdc456

Just a funny little sidenote, when I went through spell check, for "Zexion," the first suggestion of correct spelling was "Sexing."
That's really weird. Just caught my attention, thats all.

tdc456

Me and my friends were cracking up over this stuff at school.
If I can get my hands on another issue that Ryan (Nyrax, as his nobody is called) drew, I'll write another chapter.
Hopefully its the one with Roxas in school and Marluxia has to pick him up afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back