• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Seating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
As I watch the recent subbed KH2FM+ PV on the part where Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix and Luxord discussing about Axel in a Organization Meeting Room, I already found out the seating position of the Organization members. I also compared the vid along with Roxas' Sixth and Final Day vid on the part where he remembers everything.

It seems that Xemnas is sitting on the highest seating platform as we speak and on his right are the even numbers of the Organization ranks seating (2,4,6,8,10,12) while on his right are the odd numbers of the Organization ranks seating (3,5,7,9,11)

Roxas' Sixth and Final Day -

1st scene of flashback - Xemnas (hooded), Xaldin (hooded), Lexaeus, Saix (hooded), Demyx (hooded) and Marluxia

2nd scene of flashback - Larxene, Luxord (hooded), Axel, Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar (hooded)

3rd scene of flashback - Roxas

KH2FM+ PV (KH2 Part) -

Luxord is sitting between Larxene and Axel's seat.

Saix is two seats away from Xaldin's seating platform

Xemnas is looking at the lowest seating platform which is Roxas, between Marluxia and Larxene's seats.

I don't know whether someone already made a thread about this but if it's already been made, that's okay. ^ ^

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks! I've been observing the PV vid and the Roxas' Sixth and Final Day vid to which I realised that I already know the seating positions of the Organization members in that meeting room.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xigbar you win a cookie~ I was waiting for someone to figure this out.

In the first KH2 Novel, it listed the seating arrangement of all the Organization Members, and it was in that exact order, but I didn't post about it because I wanted to see who it'd take to get it without reading the Novel!

Congratulations you earned a Xaldin Cookie! <333

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yup! That's really awesome cause I would have never figured it out myself if it wasn't for the Novel actually xD.

The order gets me curious though, however there is a meaning between the heights of the chairs.

Though I wonder why in that order, probably to purposefully have Xemnas opposite from Roxas?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I always thought that the height of the chair has something to do with the measurement of the powers of each member, their weapons, their weaknesses or their ranks but it can't be possible that the heights of their seats are arranged in the order of their ranks.

Xemnas' chair is the highest because he is the leader, of course and his awesomeness power.

The height of Xigbar's and Xaldin's chair could be exactly the same, though I can't be too sure of that since I watched the PV and the Roxas Sixth and Final Day vid to observed.

Also, I think the meaning of the heights of the chairs could possibly be a mark of brotherhood (with one height of the member's chairs are exactly the same as the other member or a bit lower or opposite)

Khaston

Interesting, and I never would have known, I just always assumed the higher the seat the higher the rank, and that was it.

Well done.

saiix

this is ABSURD! I believe that it was I who first pointed the arrangement of the org seats about 3 weeks ago during my topic named ORGANIZATION power ranks and position! This was when MUFFINMAN was acting ignorant and arguing on how MARLUXIA AND XEMNAS both had the same seat height..whereas xemnas clearly has the heighest. I remember pointing out each member and how the seat were arranged in odd and even numbers..

Its interesting when i make such a cool contribution that XALDIN is NEVER there to support me in my thread, but when someone else does it, he suddently comes and gives him a congratulations..whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, saiix, get over yourself and drop this 'everyone is ignorant except for me!1!!' outlook because it's getting old. Secondly, I never said that Marluxia 100% guaranteed had the highest seat, I argued that you should not insult others and blatantly call them ignorant and wrong when you have no proof to what you claimed outside of 'lolz itz rite dere, ur blind if u no sez it!1!1"

And I don't recall you making a comment on odd-and-even numbers, you just said 'lolz it represerntz der powerz!!1' and that's it. Xaldin can't be everywhere at once, and chances are he didn't even look at your thread, Xigbar made a thread dedicated to discussing what they noticed and the contribution was therefore made more readily available to see

saiix

Dont be a LIAR, MUFFINMAN...If you have good memory you will clearly remember me explaining on how the seats from one sides were 1,3,5,7,9,11,13 WHILE the other seats were odd numbers having 12,10,8,6,4,2.

And i also mentioned each member that corresponded to the seats and how XEMNAS had the highest..BUT YOU kept on crying about how you could NEVER determine xemnas seat due to the camera angle. Plus, you also said that XEMNAS and MARLUXIA had the same seat hight..whereas that has proven to be false. So before you jump in here acting all high why dont you quit the lies and get your info straight. Just because you are a 18 year old mod doesnt mean that you are PERFECT!. I will NOT accept snidy remarks from younger kids who dont know how to behave.Im done wasting my time with you.:closedeyes:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Its interesting when i make such a cool contribution that XALDIN is NEVER there to support me in my thread, but when someone else does it, he suddently comes and gives him a congratulations..whatever...

I never really saw the thread about that man, Sorry. And yeah this thread was a lot easier to see, like the title caught my interest and everything, therefore yeah. My apologies.

But come on guys, no more fighting over this x_x

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dont be a LIAR, MUFFINMAN...If you have good memory you will clearly remember me explaining on how the seats from one sides were 1,3,5,7,9,11,13 WHILE the other seats were odd numbers having 12,10,8,6,4,2.

Well there bub, why don't you go find that post and show it instead of sitting here ranting about it like a prick

And i also mentioned each member that corresponded to the seats and how XEMNAS had the highest..BUT YOU kept on crying about how you could NEVER determine xemnas seat due to the camera angle.

And guess what? You couldn't

Plus, you also said that XEMNAS and MARLUXIA had the same seat hight..whereas that has proven to be false.

No, as I explained previously, I never stated that Marlxuai and Xemnas 100% had the same seat height, I said that you shouldn't be pompous and call everyone else ignorant about something that can not be proven

So before you jump in here acting all high why dont you quit the lies and get your info straight.

Where am I acting high and mighty, do tell. And do elaborate on what information of mine I need to 'get straight' and what 'lies' i need to quit

Just because you are a 18 year old mod doesnt mean that you are PERFECT!

And I never said that I was, so here we are again, you ranting on about nothing because you can't come up with legitimate or intelligent reasons to debate anything at all in a coherent fashion

I will NOT accept snidy remarks from younger kids who dont know how to behave.Im done wasting my time with you.:closedeyes:

You don't have to accept anything from me, you can just go ahead and leave. It seems to me that you're the one here he lacks the intelligence to know how to behave properly

Funny how you're 'done wasting your time with me', yet if I do recall i've heard you say that, oh, about 5 times already. Seems like you're not 'done wasting time' on me considering you keep coming back

saiix

Keep rambling to yourself MUFFINMAN...Perhaps you should clean your eyes properly, so you can clearly see that i have NO interest in having a conversation with you. You are just a thick headed little brat who will never admit when he is at fault.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh I'm not rambling to myself, saiix, considering this is a forum with over a hundred people currently online. See, this may be hard to fathom, but you're never really alone on the internet, lot and lots of people on this thing

And you can't clean your eyes, saiix..unless you want to go ahead and endure some intense pain as you rub your eyeballs with soap...but it's not like that's going to do your eye-sight any good, in actuality it will probably have quite a negative influence on your vision

I'm sure you have no interest in having a conversation with me, no one like to be proven wrong over and over again as you've probably experienced when trying to hold a conversation with me, but as I pointed out above, despite you having no interest in a conversation with me, you continue to come back and do so. Funny

I can quite easily admit that I am at fault and I have done so before, but see there is no need for such qualities at this point, seeing as I am not at fault in any fashion

Go have your little hissy fit somewhere else

saiix

The only one that is having a hissy fit is YOU, Muffinman..AND PLEASE tell me when have i been proven wrong by YOU? Dont flatter yourself. I believe that it was ME who proved you wrong on multiple occasions such as when i talked about The org seat arrangement and how Xemnas was higher than Marluxia. But despite all the proof you decided to not believe me since you were too blind by your own arrogance.

But now that you know that you are wrong, you resort to childish insults and twisting my words to fit your own sick and pathetic opinions. HAHAHAHA..you ammuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back