• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII ranklist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

As you may know, In 358/2 days, there will be system that shows member´s rank. The height of chair.

Am I right about these?:

1.Xemnas
2.Xaldin
3.Marluxia
4.Xigbar
5.Lexaues
6.Saïx
7.Roxas
8.Axel
9.Demyx
10.Luxord
11.Larxene
12.Zexion
13.Vexen

So these are the rankings made from the height of chairs. If there is something wrong, just tell me.

Remember that ranks are different than these:

I.Xemnas
II.Xigbar
III.Xaldin
IV.Vexen
V.Lexaues
VI.Zexion
VII.Saïx
VIII.Axel
IX.Demyx
X.Luxord
XI.Marluxia
XII.Larxene
XIII.Roxas
XIV. Xaqau ^^;

Those in roman numbers are only their joining rank..

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
um..okay

thanks for the info.

(I think Marluxia should be waaaaaaaaay on top, so we can all see his gloriousness XP)

UrbanQuattrus

Where did you get this?

I thought that the height of the chair changes in mission mode depending on success or failure of missions that each member undertakes.

And Saix is second in command; your list doesn't reflect that.

XIII Nobodies

Well, Sai'x was only second in command in KH2. Things might have a been a little bit different between the events in CoM and KH2. I do remember that the height of the chairs could change (it was mentioned in a Nomura interview regarding KH2: FM+). But I think I also recall that the were able to pick a height that was more comfortable to them. Of course, Xemnas was always at the top, considering, we was the leader.

saiix

That rank list is totally FALSE...this is simpley ur opinions and nothing up there is confirmed as Facts. Besides Nomura has confirmed that their seat height doesnt mean anything but the org members changes their seat heights depending on what they want. Xemnas is always the heighest because he is the leader.

In the DS game their seat height changes depending on how how good or bad you do in the missions during GAMEPLAY. And Saix is also confirmed as being second in command and 2nd most powerful out the org thru many sources such as the kh2 ultimania!

Alpha_Sonix

That rank list is totally FALSE...this is simpley ur opinions and nothing up there is confirmed as Facts. Besides Nomura has confirmed that their seat height doesnt mean anything but the org members changes their seat heights depending on what they want. Xemnas is always the heighest because he is the leader.

In the DS game their seat height changes depending on how how good or bad you do in the missions during GAMEPLAY. And Saix is also confirmed as being second in command and 2nd most powerful out the org thru many sources such as the kh2 ultimania!

What he said, so you better not do bad like doing absolutely nothing or getting hit too many times or your chair stays the same or probably even raises a level down.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm Theyre like importance ranking? Cuz if so...Mulru..whatever isn't al lthat important, then again I have played CoM.

Y

Yannis

I made the list, when I watched flashback of Roxas. There was all members and I could easily look who has the highest chair and so on..

Interesting info....and that Xaqau was a good one...what about Axaqu^^;
That´s a good one!

Xaqau was just my own opinions;P

Here are possible names:
Axaqu
Aaxqu
Aqxau
Auxaq
Axuqa
Auxqa
Do someone have more patience?O_O;;

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem

um I agree that saix was second in command, but it was confirmed actually in a ultimania review I belived translated by one of the mods here, that it was actually xaldin that was the second strongest in the organization, followed by roxas.

this was stated by nomura in that review.
unfortunatetly I don't have the link to that review, but I think one of the old mods had it, I think "xaldin"was his name.(Ironicly)

gexion

I made the list, when I watched flashback of Roxas. There was all members and I could easily look who has the highest chair and so on..

That´s a good one!

Xaqau was just my own opinions;P

Here are possible names:
Axaqu
Aaxqu
Aqxau
Auxaq
Axuqa
Auxqa
Do someone have more patience?O_O;;
Marluxia probably has a high chair (Haha hi-chair. Chair small children sit in. XP) because he was in charge of Castle Oblivon and Namine. And how about Quaxa? ;D

He,he!Imagination 100%!Axuqa sounds cool too Thraxe...And Xirsch from that point of view ,then Zexion who is almost the last one...what about him?!:cry:

Y

Yannis

He,he!Imagination 100%!Axuqa sounds cool too Thraxe...And Xirsch from that point of view ,then Zexion who is almost the last one...what about him?!:cry:
Vexen is the wimp! =D

He is the lowest member hahaha!^^

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i always thought that a good possible name would be aquxa akuza if in fact it where aqua. Its tough to speculate the strength between the organization

Eagl

Well the height of the chair doesnt show who is ranked. Nomura has mentioned it in an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back