• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Rankings (Opinions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadToDawn918

Alright guys; so let's say, hypothetically, the Organization had some sort of tournament or battle royale of some sort where they all fought one another in order to determine rank. How would you guys rank them and why?

Basically, this is just a thread to rank the thirteen members of the Organization in terms of strength, power, and battle prowess; whoever you think would beat everyone goes at the top, the worst at the bottom.

I made a list myself after doing much research of actual fights, background information on the members, their dialog amonst one another, their connections to one another, and how they relate to each member. Here it is:

1) Xemnas
--He is the obvious choise for numero uno: he's the leader, the boss of the game, and just an all-out badass anyway.
2) Marluxia
--Okay, now I realize Marluxia could easily be switched with Saix, BUT I saw Marluxia as being on more of an equal ruling level as Xemnas whereas Saix was a blatant subordinate of Xemnas.
3) Saix
--Again, I realize he could be 2nd, but he is more of a follower whereas Marluxia was a stand alone leader. Also, Saix is above the rest because he is almost portrayed as second-in-command in KH2.
4) Roxas
--People will hate me for this. Okay, I know maybe Roxas should be 2nd, or maybe he should be below this or whatever. However, where there is evidence that Roxas is stronger than those below him on this list, there is none providing that he is stronger than the ones above him.
5) Xaldin
--Getting all of, who are considered, the more powerful members out of the way, I believe Xaldin is the strongest. Looking at his weapon and his control over the power of wind, I see little who challenge him below here, save maybe Axel.
6) Axel
--Some may argue that Axel deserves to be above Xaldin, and that may be so - but let's face it: Axel is cool, yes; but he is not, in my opinion, one of the strongest members. Axel is simply there to stir the controversy, because of his motives being different than that of the Organization.
7) Lexaeus
--I put Lexaeus here because, being the strongest in CoM besides Marluxia, I see little below here who challenge him. Being referred to as "one of the stronger members of the Organization," I felt that this rank suited him. I would perhaps put him even above Axel; but that's perhaps pushing it.
8) Xigbar
--I know I'm showing Xigbar no love here, but really he deserves very little. He is the second man to join the Organization, but let's face it: he's not to be taken seriously. His cockiness is simply there to make up for what I saw as being a weak fighter compared to those above here.
9) Luxord
--Luxord is this far down because of his fighting style and role in the game. His style of fighting is all a big game and about taking gambles; that might work against those outside of the Organization, but this crap won't work on the members above him. Also, his role in KH2 was simply to perform an experiment of the heart on those in Port Royal. I say pfft.
10) Vexen
--Alright, when it comes down to it, Vexen is here because he really isn't meant to be a fighter. He is the scientist/experimenter of the Organization (Riku clone anyone?), so this really isn't his game. However, he DOES have a weapon and DOES fight in the game, so this puts him above some members.
11) Larxene
--This is NOT me being sexist, but hey, Larxene is definitely one of the weaker members. However, I don't believe she is meant to be much of a fighter either, her cunning and mind games put her more on Zexion's caliber of psychological warfare; but this also doesn't win a fight. But again, her participation in an actual fight in the game puts her above some members.
12) Zexion
--Now, everyone calm down, I like Zexion as much as the next guy, he's one of the most enigmatic and intriguing characters in the series. However, I was forced to place him below basically everyone because he never really fights and was felled quite easily, and fighting is what this is all about.
13 ) Demyx
--Lastly we have Demyx, and I imagine some of you may label me contradictory for putting him below Zexion when Demyx actually fights, and you may be right. BUT I want to give Zexion the benefit of the doubt and assume that, given the chance, he is actually quite badass. Also, with Demyx's weak attitude and resolve, and gimmicky fighting style, he is easily the weakest of the Organization. For one, he doesn't even like fighting.

Now, now, I myself agree that this rank is still pretty iffy; but given all of the information provided to me by the games in the series and whatnot, this is the best ranking I could assemble. Keep in mind, this is not something I just threw together on personal opinion, I took the time to examine all of the information, fights, and dialog provided by each relevant KH game, and THEN I made the list.

I look forward to some other lists that are different and the reasons why, and also to hear your opinions. I also can't wait until more information is revealed to us on some of the Organization members' backgrounds and whatnot, allowing me to make a more accurate ranking.

Enjoy!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
1 Roxas, have gone with this 100 times, not explaining it this time
2 Xemnas incredibly strong, really great fighter, double lightsabers, mastermind of the whole thing, CO people scared of him
3 Demyx WOW, guy before me had this guy at THIRTEEN. No way, he MIGHT be 4, but he is four at the lowest. They sent HIM after Sora, ASSASSIN right here, probably the hardest battle on the game (this guy is more difficult than Sephiroth)
4 Saix, EVIL (though I still felt sorry for him at the end) very strong, berserker, cunning.
5 Marluxia Say what you will about him being kinda gay (why not everyone else has now, so many stupid comments) fact is that he was the only one at CO not completely scared of Xemnas.
6 Axel, him and Marluxia could probably be interchangeable, the most cunning of any of them, works behind the scenes, could go toe to toe with Roxas.
7 Xaldin Probably going against canon here, but he was strong in game for his battle.
8 Lexaleus Big brute, not very smart, but better than all the dross I am about to name.
9 Vexen fights with a shield, but he is not bad with ice.
10 Xigbar, he might have one of the best weapons, but he seems like one of the weaker members.
11 Larxene Bitch, not really strong, hate her
12 Luxord, he sucks, but at least he fights, not very cunning and such, not a great talker.
13 Zexion DOESN'T fight. I don't want to hear ONE more idiot saying that he is one of the strongest members, yeah, cause after all, he only got raped by a replica. Does nothing at all to ever show ANY strength, he is demented (at least his human was) but nothing else.

RoadToDawn918

I'm sorry, I know I said I'm open to other opinions...

...But Demyx is absolute piss.

And hey I don't mind if that's what you think, but I don't see the evidence that says Roxas is really stronger than the Organization "big dogs;" Xemnas, Marluxia, and Saix.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Ok, Sora beat Xemnas one on one (screw Marluxia and Saix for this, only Xemnas would matter) Guess who RAPED Sora in their battle, Roxas, he had Sora on the ropes from the word go.

As for Demyx, um, yeah, he just happens to have been the one (naturally Saix would not be sent, but what about Xigbar, Luxord, and Xaldin) who was sent to bring back Roxas or kill Sora. Than you fight him, and notice, damn, this guy is VERY fast, strong, and agile. No wonder he is an assassin for this mission. Demyx may not be better than Saix, but that is about as low as he would go. As for his weak resolve, they SHOW YOU that that was all a show, right before he fights Sora, we see He is a TRUE fighter. (Again, hence why Xemnas sent him after Roxas.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
-1-xemnas-everyone feared him, and look at the ending battles, homeboy cameback like 7 times
-2-marluxia-whoever didnt fear xemnas feared marluxia, to me he was more of a leader then anybody in the org. below and he had the balls(unlike evreyone else in the org. except roxas to completely betray xemnas)
-3-saix-well he was second-in-command and everyone treated him like it
-4-lexeaus-he was the brawn of the org. and as the game said the strongest
-5-xaldin-seven weapons, nuff said
-6-roxas-he was one of the only ones to completely go against xemnas
-7-xigbar-with his keen shooting and his war scars who can actually say he cant kick some a$$
-8-larxene-with her supper speed and her bitchy attitude she probably was one of the best skilled fighter for a female
-9-axel-the reason axel is so far down os because he was weak, lets face it, he almost died facing roxas and he died while facing the one of the weakest nobodies
-10-luxord-fighting wasnt his thing he played games but illusions might work but i doubt it would work on his fellow org. members
-11-vexen-he was more on the brainy side of things but he wasnt that bad with his ice and his shield
-12-demyx-more of a musician than a fighter, didnt really like fighting
-13-zexion-lets face it zexion was weak first he got mortally wounded by a confused riku then got killed by a fake riku dummy

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
RikuHeroOfDark said:
-1-xemnas-everyone feared him, and look at the ending battles, homeboy cameback like 7 times
-2-marluxia-whoever didnt fear xemnas feared marluxia, to me he was more of a leader then anybody in the org. below and he had the balls(unlike evreyone else in the org. except roxas to completely betray xemnas)
-7-xigbar-with his keen shooting and his war scars who can actually say he cant kick some a$$
-8-larxene-with her supper speed and her bitchy attitude she probably was one of the best skilled fighter for a female
-9-axel-the reason axel is so far down os because he was weak, lets face it, he almost died facing roxas and he died while facing the one of the weakest nobodies
-10-luxord-fighting wasnt his thing he played games but illusions might work but i doubt it would work on his fellow org. members
-11-vexen-he was more on the brainy side of things but he wasnt that bad with his ice and his shield
-13-zexion-lets face it zexion was weak first he got mortally wounded by a confused riku then got killed by a fake riku dummy

Ok, I am not even going to comment on Demyx, I know he is strong, and that is all that matters. As for some others.
Axel, Axel was not even NEAR killed facing Roxas, he was just defeated. he went against Marluxia who is one of the stronger ones. He didn't die because of the nobodies though, He and Sora COULD have eventually beat them all, but Axel KNEW (He has been there, he knows how close KH is to being completed) that Sora was running out of time, so sacrificed himself to clear the way, and than (I am convinced he would have survived had he not) he used the last of his strength to open the way.
Larxene, being a bitch does not a great fighter make (if it did, she could beat ANYBODY) she was the ONLY female, so she probably was one of the strongest for a female.
Xaldin has 6 weapons, not 7
Lexaleus, they were talking about BRUTE stength though, not fighting.
Marluxia, where does it ever say anybody was scared of him?
Xemnas, Ok, it depends which Xemnas we are talking about for the rankings, I have behind Roxas because I am ONLY talking about Xemnas BEFORE he joins with KH. If we are talking about after, than he is stronger than EVERYONE else on the game (yes, Roxas, Riku, Sora, even Sephiroth) The only reason that Sora and Riku were able to beat him, was because there were two of them, they each had to save each others lives. One on One Final Form Xemnas is unstopable.

Diluted.Past

1. roxas- betrayed the org. had 2 keyblades, if focused i do believe he could beat all the org. members
2. xemnas- those lightsabers are annoying >.<"
3. murlaxia- his scythe may have been pink, but he knew how to use it
4. saix- berserker mode, i don't care at what ya say, but that was definetely harder than anything xaldin threw at sora
5. xaldin- his 6 weapons, and his weird spear dragon thing that shot wind at you
6.axel- didn't see him good at fighting that much, though im sure he could have. he had the coolest lines!
7. larxene- imo super speed and knives is always a good combonation. throw in lightning and your good to go. luv the little sadist =3
8. xigbar- those laser bullets were cool, but hed have to reload alot, and everyone would be able to dodge those slow big bullets
9. demyx- he could only create those stupid lcones of himself, other than that, just wait for his water spouts to die down then kill him
10. loxurd- he could turn them into cards, and then dissapear and let the other members finish em off
11.lexueas- those tomahawks looked pretty intimidating
12.vexen- his sheild was.....ok
13. zexion- hes cool, but he didn't fight, so hes at the bottom =(

RoadToDawn918

SOLDIER Cloud said:

What the hell, are you serious? I'm sorry, but Marluxia was the obvious ruler of Castle Oblivion, and being an extremely new member of the Org. (#11), I'm sure there is good reason for it.

And oh yeah, Roxas has only HALF of Sora's power, and by no means had him "on the ropes" in their battle. Roxas was duel-wielding, Sora was confused as hell because he had no idea what was happening, but eventually Sora ended up fending off every heated attack with ONE KEYBLADE and bested his ass in the end anyway.

Hence why Roxas accepted defeat and admitted: You make a good other. The Roxas fanboys need to take a step back and admit that, while being one of the Org.'s four strongest, he doesn't really compare to the upper three.

Dude, there is no defending Demyx's worthlessness. Demyx, for one, even said they had sent the wrong guy for the mission. He doesn't even like to fight in the first place.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Ok, I am not even going to comment on Demyx, I know he is strong, and that is all that matters. As for some others.
Axel, Axel was not even NEAR killed facing Roxas, he was just defeated. he went against Marluxia who is one of the stronger ones. He didn't die because of the nobodies though, He and Sora COULD have eventually beat them all, but Axel KNEW (He has been there, he knows how close KH is to being completed) that Sora was running out of time, so sacrificed himself to clear the way, and than (I am convinced he would have survived had he not) he used the last of his strength to open the way.
Larxene, being a bitch does not a great fighter make (if it did, she could beat ANYBODY) she was the ONLY female, so she probably was one of the strongest for a female.
Xaldin has 6 weapons, not 7
Lexaleus, they were talking about BRUTE stength though, not fighting.
Xemnas, Ok, it depends which Xemnas we are talking about for the rankings, I have behind Roxas because I am ONLY talking about Xemnas BEFORE he joins with KH. If we are talking about after, than he is stronger than EVERYONE else on the game (yes, Roxas, Riku, Sora, even Sephiroth) The only reason that Sora and Riku were able to beat him, was because there were two of them, they each had to save each others lives. One on One Final Form Xemnas is unstopable.
When axel finish fighting roxas axel was panting for breath and was about to die, he even said to roxas, something like this is the ending. About Larxene thats what i said speed and throwing weapons is always a good combination. Everyone feared Marluxia in CoM, maybe you need to replay CoM, they recruited riku because of fear of what marluxia would do with riku and Marluxia was #11 and was the lord of castle oblivion, there obviously was a reason for that. Demyx wasn't a fighter like i said he was a musician, he wasnt strong at all hius fights was the easiest out of all the org. except say zexion. Xemnas is obviously the strongest one, it took both riku and sora to stop him, while every other org. member was killed by riku or sora individually, and roxas was defeated by both riku and sora individually. No they simply said the strongest in the org., do you remember the fight with riku, it was easy because it was like the third fight in the game but if you payed attention lexeaus everytime he attacked the castle shook and the whole castle shaked from left to right or right to left. Xaldin, i meant to say 6 not 7 it was late night and the buttons is right next to each other. One last question, what would make you put demyx at 4?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
1)Roxas
2)Axel
3)Xenmas
4)Saix
5)Marluxia
6)Xaldin
7)Laxaeus
8)Xigbar
9)Vexen
10)Luxord
11)Demyx
12)Zexion (we know almost nothing about him)
13 )Larxene

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by RikuHeroOfDark
I agree 100% with this guy. And for some people, Roxas is not the damn strongest. He may be strong, but he is not the strongest. And Marluxia wasn't scared of Xemnas. He betrayed Xemnas. He was the leader of Castle Oblivion. And if he wasn't the 2nd strongest, tell me, why was he the boss in COM.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
1. Roxas (oh come on, he's SORA'S nobody! He's even a keyblade master!)
2. Xemnas (he's almost tied with Roxas, Hands down!)
3. Larxene (She whopped me SO bad in COM)
4. Xaldin (I took alot of time trying to beat him)
5. Xigbar (He is an assassin with freeshooter guns....yeah, he's strong)
6. Marluxia (He's good enough for the tea, I'll give em that.)
7. Leaxeus (He reminds me of the terminator)
8. Axel (He's strong and cool, but everytime I see him he's running away)
9. Saiix (He's like a flunky henchman or something)
10. Vexen (He punks out using a dumb sheild to protect himself)
11. Luxlord (he gambles his way out of stuff. That punk!)
12. Demyx (At least he faced his fears.....he's just a wuss.)
I don't really know about Zexion. I've never seen his weopon or element. But since he didn't fight like the punk he is, he's definitely the weakest.
13. Zexion (Biggest Punk)

Zaraki

1.xemnas( he has seven forms that take forever to beat)
2. Roxas
3. xigbar
4. larxene( she freakin fast as hell she cant be touched!)
5. saiix
6 xaldin
7.axel
8. marluxia"(lets face it if sora hadent come axel would have pwnd him)
9.Zexion( very smart brains over brawn)
10. leaxeus(like i said brains over brawn)
11 vexen(panzy)
12.Demyx ( in the game he was difficult cause he had water clones you had to beat on a time limit before you beat him. but in reality hes just weak)
13 luxord( he plays too many games)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
What the hell, are you serious? I'm sorry, but Marluxia was the obvious ruler of Castle Oblivion, and being an extremely new member of the Org. (#11), I'm sure there is good reason for it.

I NEVER said he wasn't the ruler. I just said they were scared of Xemnas, but nobody ever said they were scared of Marluxia.

And oh yeah, Roxas has only HALF of Sora's power, and by no means had him "on the ropes" in their battle. Roxas was duel-wielding, Sora was confused as hell because he had no idea what was happening, but eventually Sora ended up fending off every heated attack with ONE KEYBLADE and bested his ass in the end anyway.
You are OUT OF YOUR MIND. Roxas is half OF Sora, he has WELL more than Half of Sora's strength. I don't see any evidence (not the slightest shell of any) that Marluxia could even pray to beat Roxas. Saix and Xemnas at least are in the debate, Flower boy is not. Bested Sora, huh? I don't know what fight you were watching. He "held him off with one keyblade" that only lasted about 20 seconds though, I could hold off a dualweilder of swords for 20 seconds. Roxas would have won had he known of the keyblade ability. Roxas (I am not a Roxas fanboy you are talking about by the way) is EASILY stronger than every "normal" org member, and probably stronger than Saix berserk. Nobody is stronger than Xemnas Final. (but that is Kingdom Hearts power, not his own.
When axel finish fighting roxas axel was panting for breath and was about to die, he even said to roxas, something like this is the ending. About Larxene thats what i said speed and throwing weapons is always a good combination. Everyone feared Marluxia in CoM, maybe you need to replay CoM, they recruited riku because of fear of what marluxia would do with riku and Marluxia was #11 and was the lord of castle oblivion, there obviously was a reason for that. Demyx wasn't a fighter like i said he was a musician, he wasnt strong at all hius fights was the easiest out of all the org. except say zexion. Xemnas is obviously the strongest one, it took both riku and sora to stop him, while every other org. member was killed by riku or sora individually, and roxas was defeated by both riku and sora individually. No they simply said the strongest in the org., do you remember the fight with riku, it was easy because it was like the third fight in the game but if you payed attention lexeaus everytime he attacked the castle shook and the whole castle shaked from left to right or right to left. Xaldin, i meant to say 6 not 7 it was late night and the buttons is right next to each other. One last question, what would make you put demyx at 4?
He said we will meet again in the next life, he was not saying he was dying than. He knew he had been bested, and that Roxas WAS GOING AWAY, that is why he said they would meet again.
You just said it right there, they were NOT scared of Marluxia alone, they were scared to death of RIKU joining with Marluxia.
Xemnas was defeated by Sora ALONE. Kingdom Hearts Xemnas (why do people not realize that he GOT THE POWER OF KINGDOM HEARTS) was defeated by Riku and Sora. Xemnas the member was MUCH weaker than Xemnas absorbed by Kingdom Hearts.
Demyx is #3 on my list, I said 4 at the lowest. I have him there because I (unlike most people) know that just because he is there for comic relief, does not mean he was not a VERY compitent, and confident fighter (the whole I can't fight thing is a ruse) His fight is more difficult than Sephiroth, (and when I fight him, I get two partners and drives)
How can anybody not see from his conversations (and the battle against him) not to mention the fact that out of all the orginization, they sent him, He is the only org member on the game who comes after you, the other 5 you go to. You can't tell me that Xemnas did not know the strengths and weaknesses of him members, but he sent Demyx after Sora, not a coincidence. His water powers are great, his speed is very good, his jump range is incredible. His weapon sucks, but that is not what makes him a great fighter, his powers and speed are.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
I NEVER said he wasn't the ruler. I just said they were scared of Xemnas, but nobody ever said they were scared of Marluxia.

You are OUT OF YOUR MIND. Roxas is half OF Sora, he has WELL more than Half of Sora's strength. I don't see any evidence (not the slightest shell of any) that Marluxia could even pray to beat Roxas. Saix and Xemnas at least are in the debate, Flower boy is not. Bested Sora, huh? I don't know what fight you were watching. He "held him off with one keyblade" that only lasted about 20 seconds though, I could hold off a dualweilder of swords for 20 seconds. Roxas would have won had he known of the keyblade ability. Roxas (I am not a Roxas fanboy you are talking about by the way) is EASILY stronger than every "normal" org member, and probably stronger than Saix berserk. Nobody is stronger than Xemnas Final. (but that is Kingdom Hearts power, not his own.

He said we will meet again in the next life, he was not saying he was dying than. He knew he had been bested, and that Roxas WAS GOING AWAY, that is why he said they would meet again.
You just said it right there, they were NOT scared of Marluxia alone, they were scared to death of RIKU joining with Marluxia.
Xemnas was defeated by Sora ALONE. Kingdom Hearts Xemnas (why do people not realize that he GOT THE POWER OF KINGDOM HEARTS) was defeated by Riku and Sora. Xemnas the member was MUCH weaker than Xemnas absorbed by Kingdom Hearts.
Demyx is #3 on my list, I said 4 at the lowest. I have him there because I (unlike most people) know that just because he is there for comic relief, does not mean he was not a VERY compitent, and confident fighter (the whole I can't fight thing is a ruse) His fight is more difficult than Sephiroth, (and when I fight him, I get two partners and drives)
How can anybody not see from his conversations (and the battle against him) not to mention the fact that out of all the orginization, they sent him, He is the only org member on the game who comes after you, the other 5 you go to. You can't tell me that Xemnas did not know the strengths and weaknesses of him members, but he sent Demyx after Sora, not a coincidence. His water powers are great, his speed is very good, his jump range is incredible. His weapon sucks, but that is not what makes him a great fighter, his powers and speed are.
I know demyx was only trying to trick sora, i was the first person to bring that up(if you kindly look at the org. is evil thread) but the demyx fight was easy, your probably just a demyx fan, and people did fear marluxia, if they didnt fear him, they would have never let him continue to be "lord of castle oblivion" and they wouldnt have gotten riku in fear of what marluxia could do. Marluxia was obviously the second strongest in the org. below xemnas. And your giving roxas way to much credit, first of all sora isnt all that, second of all they say in the game he is half of soras strength, which means he isnt all that, third of all his keyblades arent even real. He got bested by Sora with ONE keyblade. And Xemnas, in kh1 Sora could barely beat Xemnas and in Kh2 sora didnt beat xemnas, that fight was just a basic test of Sora, if Sora had really beat Xemnas, Xemnas would have died. It took both Sora and riku to best Xemnas, Ansem even said it would take both Sora and Riku to best Xemnas. To me Roxas falls perfectly where i put him, he wasn't there long enough to be above the rest but was good enough in raw talent to be above those that i said he was. If Marluxia was really as weak as you say then Xemnas would have never feared the fact that he was trying to betray the org. and he wouldnt have sent in Axel to watch him. The only reason you doubt Marluxia is because he has power of flowers which is being biased.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
RikuHeroOfDark said:
I know demyx was only trying to trick sora, i was the first person to bring that up(if you kindly look at the org. is evil thread) but the demyx fight was easy, your probably just a demyx fan, and people did fear marluxia, if they didnt fear him, they would have never let him continue to be "lord of castle oblivion" and they wouldnt have gotten riku in fear of what marluxia could do. Marluxia was obviously the second strongest in the org. below xemnas. And your giving roxas way to much credit, first of all sora isnt all that, second of all they say in the game he is half of soras strength, which means he isnt all that, third of all his keyblades arent even real. He got bested by Sora with ONE keyblade. And Xemnas, in kh1 Sora could barely beat Xemnas and in Kh2 sora didnt beat xemnas, that fight was just a basic test of Sora, if Sora had really beat Xemnas, Xemnas would have died. It took both Sora and riku to best Xemnas, Ansem even said it would take both Sora and Riku to best Xemnas. To me Roxas falls perfectly where i put him, he wasn't there long enough to be above the rest but was good enough in raw talent to be above those that i said he was. If Marluxia was really as weak as you say then Xemnas would have never feared the fact that he was trying to betray the org. and he wouldnt have sent in Axel to watch him. The only reason you doubt Marluxia is because he has power of flowers which is being biased.

Ah, where to start
1 I am not a Demyx fan. The only fan I am is Kairi and Namine. (I guess Cloud too)
2 Xemnas GAVE him control of CO, it was not they were scared of Marluxia, they were scared of going against Xemnas's order. (show me ONE place in the game where it ever SAYS in writting that they have fear of Marluxia.
3 Sora isn't all that huh, he has beaten ANYBODY who people consider stronger than him (Roxas, Sephiroth, Cloud, Leon, Riku, Xehanort, Saix, Xemnas) He beat Roxas, Sephiroth, Riku Xehanort, and Xemnas one on one, He IS all that in these games. (Note, though some consider Mickey stronger, he never fights him, so I don't know)
4 Nobodies don't die, they fade, guess what happened after Sora beat Xemnas, he FADED. Xemnas was destroyed, was brought back by KH, whose power he than absorbed to become the god like Xemnas Final Form. With Sora not having the ability to drive, and Xemnas not having his crazy Kingdom Hearts Final Form yet, SORA WON. Sora is stronger than anyone on the game, except Kingdom Hearts itself, and maybe Roxas, Mickey or Riku.
5 When did Ansem the Wise ever say it would take both Riku and Sora to beat Xemnas?
6 While we're on the "show me" front, tell me when it is said that Roxas is only half as strong as Sora (I know this is never said, unlike 5 which I am actually curious about)
7 It does not matter how long you are in the org for how strong you are, so that is irrelevant. By the way, another way that I think shows Roxas is stronger than Xemnas, is that Sora (as a heart) beat Xehanort (as a heartless) so they were on "equal" ground and Sora won, what makes you think that their nobodies would be any different?
8 He feared Marluxia USING Sora (or Riku I guess). NOBODY fears Marluxia straight up (well, maybe Zexion, but he sucks, and perhaps Larxene, but she is nothing but a bitch anyway, so who cares) His flower power has nothing to do with it, I have him at #5, it is stupid to think he is stronger than Saix and Roxas, I was THIS close to putting Axel above him. Axel rapes Marluxia if that battle is allowed to unfold I bet. The ONLY people ever feared in KH is Riku (under Marluxia) Sora (I guess anyway, it never says) Xemnas (the supperior) and AXEL. Axel was feared straight up, nothing to do with him controlling anyone else, they just feared the silent assassin.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Ah, where to start
1 I am not a Demyx fan. The only fan I am is Kairi and Namine. (I guess Cloud too)
2 Xemnas GAVE him control of CO, it was not they were scared of Marluxia, they were scared of going against Xemnas's order. (show me ONE place in the game where it ever SAYS in writting that they have fear of Marluxia.
3 Sora isn't all that huh, he has beaten ANYBODY who people consider stronger than him (Roxas, Sephiroth, Cloud, Leon, Riku, Xehanort, Saix, Xemnas) He beat Roxas, Sephiroth, Riku Xehanort, and Xemnas one on one, He IS all that in these games. (Note, though some consider Mickey stronger, he never fights him, so I don't know)
4 Nobodies don't die, they fade, guess what happened after Sora beat Xemnas, he FADED. Xemnas was destroyed, was brought back by KH, whose power he than absorbed to become the god like Xemnas Final Form. With Sora not having the ability to drive, and Xemnas not having his crazy Kingdom Hearts Final Form yet, SORA WON. Sora is stronger than anyone on the game, except Kingdom Hearts itself, and maybe Roxas, Mickey or Riku.
5 When did Ansem the Wise ever say it would take both Riku and Sora to beat Xemnas?
6 While we're on the "show me" front, tell me when it is said that Roxas is only half as strong as Sora (I know this is never said, unlike 5 which I am actually curious about)
7 It does not matter how long you are in the org for how strong you are, so that is irrelevant. By the way, another way that I think shows Roxas is stronger than Xemnas, is that Sora (as a heart) beat Xehanort (as a heartless) so they were on "equal" ground and Sora won, what makes you think that their nobodies would be any different?
8 He feared Marluxia USING Sora (or Riku I guess). NOBODY fears Marluxia straight up (well, maybe Zexion, but he sucks, and perhaps Larxene, but she is nothing but a bitch anyway, so who cares) His flower power has nothing to do with it, I have him at #5, it is stupid to think he is stronger than Saix and Roxas, I was THIS close to putting Axel above him. Axel rapes Marluxia if that battle is allowed to unfold I bet. The ONLY people ever feared in KH is Riku (under Marluxia) Sora (I guess anyway, it never says) Xemnas (the supperior) and AXEL. Axel was feared straight up, nothing to do with him controlling anyone else, they just feared the silent assassin.
1. Whateva
2. Yes they were scared of Marluxia, they feared what he can do.
3. I dont see how you can consider half the people on your "beaten list" as people he has actually beaten. Sora never beat leon nor cloud nor sephiroth. In all three of those fight you can lose or win. Sora never beat Xemnas if xemnas wanted to he could have killed sora in Fm and in their frst fight in kh2.
4. Axel faded in CoM, does that mean axel died, no he didnt. Xemnas wasn't revived by kingdom hearts because he didnt absorb kingdom hearts until Before the last fight.
5. Forget it he didnt say it he said Riku you know what to do.
6. So please kindly go away cause your wrong.
Naminé: You hold half of what he is... He needs you, Roxas.
Naminé: Roxas. Nobodies like us are only half a person. You won't disappear.
You'll be whole!
DiZ: He holds half of Sora's power within him. In the end, he'll have to give
it back.
7. Actually Sora didnt beat xehanort, kh did remember he was killed by the light of kingdom hearts not sora and you forget the additions of donald and goofy.
8. Who the hell feared Axel, did you play CoM, the only feared people in Com was Riku, Xemnas, Marluxia, and Sora...that was it no one else was feared in CoM...Zexion was scared of Marluxia, Xemnas, and Riku(after the fight with him)... Larxene feared nobody...Marluxia feared nobody...Riku feared nobody...Sora feared nobody...Mickey feared nobody...Lexeaus feared only Marluxia(never mentioned Xemnas)...Axel feared only Xemnas...Vexen feared Xemnas and Marluxia and Sora...I think thats wbout it...Oh DiZ and Ansem feared nobody really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back