• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Rankings (Opinions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
2 What he could do WITH a Keyblade Warrior. Hell, the CO people would fear me or you if we got control of RIku.
3 Xemnas was only testing Sora in FM (though I would say Sora still might have won) and you are crazy if you think He could have beat Sora in first round of KH2. That was his FULL strentgh (you think he wanted to lose?) till he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. Wrong, you HAVE to beat Sephiroth (if you fight him) because if you lose, you die. And though you are correct that you CAN lose to Leon and Cloud, there are others you CAN lose to as well, like Darkside, would you say canically (sp) he did not defeat DS, of course not, so by that same token, in canon he defeated Leon and Cloud.
4 after playing it again, you make a good point there. He was still beaten though.
5 thank you
6 Those quotes NEVER EVER EVER EVER say that he is only half as strong as Sora though. I knew about those quotes, and I figured you'd use those, cause nothing else on the game came close. Roxas was only needed to wake Sora up, Sora did not get stronger (he got more confident, and sarcastic with enemies)
7 Beat does not mean killed. But Sora mortally wounded (they were going to die imminently Xemnas and Xehanort before they tried to (one successful, the other not) use Kingdom Hearts.
8 Maruxia was scared of Axel at the end, and Vexen was scard of Axel at his end. (as I recall, please feel free to quote what they said, I have not seen those scenes for 6 months or so.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
2 What he could do WITH a Keyblade Warrior. Hell, the CO people would fear me or you if we got control of RIku.
3 Xemnas was only testing Sora in FM (though I would say Sora still might have won) and you are crazy if you think He could have beat Sora in first round of KH2. That was his FULL strentgh (you think he wanted to lose?) till he absorbed Kingdom Hearts. Wrong, you HAVE to beat Sephiroth (if you fight him) because if you lose, you die. And though you are correct that you CAN lose to Leon and Cloud, there are others you CAN lose to as well, like Darkside, would you say canically (sp) he did not defeat DS, of course not, so by that same token, in canon he defeated Leon and Cloud.
4 after playing it again, you make a good point there. He was still beaten though.
5 thank you
6 Those quotes NEVER EVER EVER EVER say that he is only half as strong as Sora though. I knew about those quotes, and I figured you'd use those, cause nothing else on the game came close. Roxas was only needed to wake Sora up, Sora did not get stronger (he got more confident, and sarcastic with enemies)
7 Beat does not mean killed. But Sora mortally wounded (they were going to die imminently Xemnas and Xehanort before they tried to (one successful, the other not) use Kingdom Hearts.
8 Maruxia was scared of Axel at the end, and Vexen was scard of Axel at his end. (as I recall, please feel free to quote what they said, I have not seen those scenes for 6 months or so.
2. Wrong Marluxia wanted control of Sora whie the lower basement had control of riku, they feared Marluxia, they thought sora was a weakling if he would get into marluxia's control.
3. Wrong the game still continued wether or not you beat Cloud or Leon and Sephiroth is an optional boss and even after you "beat" him he just puts his sword in his sheath and says "nice but ONLY CLOUD CAN DEFEAT ME" and Darkside is different because you HAD to kill him or the game didnt continue and you had to do the fight over.
4. Lol, finally we agree on something.
5. Yeah, i could have sworn he said that, oh well.
6. DiZ say you are HALF HIS POWER, and Sora did get stronger he gained final form and raised a level(if i remember correctly).
7. Xemnas wasn't wounded he teleported and was talking to sora and riku and donald and all of them normally. He didnt get hurt he was just testing Sora again.
Sora didnt beat Xehanort, the fight never ended when xehanort begged for the darkness of KH, Sora got lucky because if darkness actually came, who knows what hell would have been unleashed.
8. Marluxia showed no fear in the game period and vexen was scared of dying not Axel. **damn i hate getting quotes**
Marluxia: You're a fool among fools to show your face here, traitor!

Axel: Traitor? I don't know what you're talking about.

Marluxia: Why did you let her go? You and your cursed meddling! He was ours!
The Keyblade master could have been our slave!

Axel: Right, your big plan. You use Naminé to rewrite Sora's memory piece by
piece. He becomes her puppet. Then, using Naminé and Sora, you and
Larxene overthrow the Organization. Did I get it right? 'Cause that
would make YOU the traitor, Marluxia. Not me.

Marluxia: But you eliminated Vexen!

Axel: Yeah, come to think of it. So what? All I did was weed the garden. And I
had to be sure you two trusted me.

Marluxia: I see...a double agent. You've been investigating our conspiracy from
the start.

Axel: Moving on... I believe you ordered me to "rid us of our traitors."
(summoning his weapons) I always follow orders, Marluxia.

Axel: Larxene paid the price for disloyalty. You're next, Marluxia. In the name
of the Organization you betrayed, I will annihilate you!

Marluxia: Go ahead, then — strike!

Naminé appears between them.

Axel: What kind of game is this? You think cowering behind Naminé will stop me?
Think again. Your little mascot can keep you company in the void.
Farewell, Marluxia.

Marluxia: Oh, I think not. Are you listening, Sora?

Axel's weapon strikes Vexen from behind.

Vexen: Gaah?!

Vexen falls to knees and Axel appears.

Sora: Axel!

Axel: Hey, Sora. Sorry to cut in right when he was getting to the juicy bits.

Vexen: Unnngh... Axel, wh...why...?

Axel: You sure love to talk. It's about time you shut up — forever.

Vexen: No... Don't do it...!

Axel: We're nobodies, Vexen. We've got no one to be — but we still "are." So
look on the bright side. You're off the hook. Now you can be nothing
instead of just being nobody.

Vexen: M-Mercy, Axel! I don't want to...go yet...

Axel: NOW you can tell me I don't respect my elders.

Axel slashes Vexen; Vexen dies and disappears.

Sora: What the... What ARE you people?

Axel: Wish I knew the answer to that myself.

Axel disappears, you are sent to the exit room, and you exit Twilight Town.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
3. Wrong the game still continued wether or not you beat Cloud or Leon and Sephiroth is an optional boss and even after you "beat" him he just puts his sword in his sheath and says "nice but ONLY CLOUD CAN DEFEAT ME" and Darkside is different because you HAD to kill him or the game didnt continue and you had to do the fight over.
Exactly, the game went on whether you beat Cloud or Leon, what I was saying was, it is the EXACT same with Darkside, if you lose, the game still continues. So in canon, IF you beat Darkside (I would say you did, wouldn't you?) than you also defeated Leon and Sora. Going a step further than that, in canon I can almost guarentee you Seph was beat in KH 1, because Phantom, and Xemnas were, and Winnie the Pooh was completed, AND you beat the Hades Cup. Apparently, any thing that could have been done in KH 1, was completed.
6. DiZ say you are HALF HIS POWER, and Sora did get stronger he gained final form and raised a level(if i remember correctly).
I know he says that, what I am saying is nobody ever says you are only half as strong as Sora, because it simply is not true, if it was he couldn't have beat Riku, or nearly beat Sora. Heck, Roxas never had help destroying Nobodies, but Sora had to be rescued by Malificent, demon dogs (though that one he would have won anyway) Axel, and Mickey twice. Sora does not have double his strength. Also, you don't gain a level automatically when you fight Roxas, and 1 you don't earn Final Form, you get the ability to randomly access Final Form, it is not like he gives it to you. 2 Besides, there are two points in the game where Roxas joins Sora, you get nothing from either of them.
7. Xemnas wasn't wounded he teleported and was talking to sora and riku and donald and all of them normally. He didnt get hurt he was just testing Sora again.
Sora didnt beat Xehanort, the fight never ended when xehanort begged for the darkness of KH, Sora got lucky because if darkness actually came, who knows what hell would have been unleashed.
I do, he would have been Raped (well, actually, Mickey was there too, so maybe it would have been like Riku and Sora vs Xemnas, only with Mickey. Just like Xemnas, Xehanort could not win without KH help. Had he got it, and Mickey been still stuck behind the door, Sora would have died.
8. Marluxia showed no fear in the game period and vexen was scared of dying not Axel. **damn i hate getting quotes**
Thank you, and if you hate getting quotes, don't go to the religious debates.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Exactly, the game went on whether you beat Cloud or Leon, what I was saying was, it is the EXACT same with Darkside, if you lose, the game still continues. So in canon, IF you beat Darkside (I would say you did, wouldn't you?) than you also defeated Leon and Sora. Going a step further than that, in canon I can almost guarentee you Seph was beat in KH 1, because Phantom, and Xemnas were, and Winnie the Pooh was completed, AND you beat the Hades Cup. Apparently, any thing that could have been done in KH 1, was completed.
I know he says that, what I am saying is nobody ever says you are only half as strong as Sora, because it simply is not true, if it was he couldn't have beat Riku, or nearly beat Sora. Heck, Roxas never had help destroying Nobodies, but Sora had to be rescued by Malificent, demon dogs (though that one he would have won anyway) Axel, and Mickey twice. Sora does not have double his strength. Also, you don't gain a level automatically when you fight Roxas, and 1 you don't earn Final Form, you get the ability to randomly access Final Form, it is not like he gives it to you. 2 Besides, there are two points in the game where Roxas joins Sora, you get nothing from either of them.

I do, he would have been Raped (well, actually, Mickey was there too, so maybe it would have been like Riku and Sora vs Xemnas, only with Mickey. Just like Xemnas, Xehanort could not win without KH help. Had he got it, and Mickey been still stuck behind the door, Sora would have died.
Thank you, and if you hate getting quotes, don't go to the religious debates.
2. If i remember right the game didnt go on if you beat darkside or not, sora made th "uhhh" sound and died, and sora never beat darkside the first time anyway, the blackhole sucked them up(wait are you talking about the dream or the islands). If you lost to either two of them the game still continued so you can't say you beat them, its left open, they aren't definite. The extra boss thing is true but even when you finish fighting sephiroth in kh1, nothing happens, and xemnas was just testing your strength.
6. Oh yeah i realised that, you got that one.
7. Xemnas wouldn't have got raped.
8. Meh, just my computer loads pretty slow.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
2 The dream, naturally.
7 I know, I was saying Sora would have been raped by the KH powered Xehanort. And that his only hope would have been Mickey, but if Mickey could not get out from the door, that Sora would have died.

PS, I can't BELIEVE it took me this long to realize, HE DID BEAT CLOUD AND LEON, twice each (at the least) He won the Pegasus (Leon Yuffie) Hercules (Cloud) and Hades (Cloud AND Leon at once) cup. So whether or not he beat them the time you could lose, he HAD to have beaten them in the cups. And it took me a week to realize this for some reason.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
2 The dream, naturally.
7 I know, I was saying Sora would have been raped by the KH powered Xehanort. And that his only hope would have been Mickey, but if Mickey could not get out from the door, that Sora would have died.

PS, I can't BELIEVE it took me this long to realize, HE DID BEAT CLOUD AND LEON, twice each (at the least) He won the Pegasus (Leon Yuffie) Hercules (Cloud) and Hades (Cloud AND Leon at once) cup. So whether or not he beat them the time you could lose, he HAD to have beaten them in the cups. And it took me a week to realize this for some reason.
2. Sorry was getting confused i thought you was talking about the island, i didnt know you could die to him in the dream and the game continues.
7. Oh, i misread it wrong.

PS, oh yeah you got that one too.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
RikuHeroOfDark said:
2. Sorry was getting confused i thought you was talking about the island, i didnt know you could die to him in the dream and the game continues.
7. Oh, i misread it wrong.

PS, oh yeah you got that one too.

Now that I go back to think about it, I think you automatically use a potion during the first Darkside fight (when you get to 1/4 health), so I am not sure you can lose, I will go check that later. Of course you can lose to the Island one.

S

Saix

1. Xemnas - if you saw him in final mix you know why he's numero uno.
2. Saix - he holds his claymore backhanded. Nothing more badass than that.
3. Xaldin - 6 spears that pwn anyone that comes within 5 feet of him
4. Roxas - deep dive explains it better than i can
5. Marluxia - pink scythe? Hell yes.
6. Xigbar - he can snipe people and teleport. Pretty kickass.
7. Axel - Took out about 1000 nobodies with one attack in betwix and between
8. Vexen - he's a pretty tough fighter.
9. Lexaeus - strong fighter. Not much else to say
10. Larxene - psycho, but would get pwned.
11. Luxord - You know you suck when you weapon is a card.
12. Zexion - Zexion gets 12 on the odd chance he might grab a stick, which is all he needs to fight Demyx
13. Demyx - Run run away!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
1. Roxas-Roxas is Sora and vice versa. who defeats Xemnas at the end of the game?
2. Xemnas- He's a final boss for a reason.
3. Marluxia- again, he's a final boss for a reason.
4. Xaldin- a lot of people used to complain about him.
5. Xigbar- a hard guy to pin down.
6. Saix- all it takes is strategy.
7. Luxord- he's annoying, which makes the battle tougher.
8. Axel- he just needs motivation, and his last stand is proof of that.
9. Larxene- I've never actually played CoM, but since she uses both mind games and melee, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
10.Lexeaus- Not much on strategy
11.Vexen- ice is cool, but melts if something is hotter than it. :D I not funny at all....
12.Demyx-hey, I had a tough time with him.
13.Zexion- for now, this'll have to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back