• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
I just re read all the Ansem Repots of KH2, and I realized something. When Ansems apprentices conducted their experiments they were drawn in and consumed by the darkness they became Nobodies right? Ok well, shouldnt they have Heartless as well? Xehanort did. What makes the others so diffrent?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Pretty good question indeed..So far,I haven't heard of any Heartless of Ansem's apprentices...

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
uhm, i don't really know. Maybe they have heartless's, we just don't know who they are.

L!NO

They have a heartless, did just didn't appear in the game (or maybe we killed one off them because they where low claas heartless)

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
I highly doubt we killed them off. In one of the Ansem Reports on KH2 it tells you that if you have a decently strong heart you will keep your body. In other words, since they had strong hearts they're not going to look like some regular old Heartless, whether it be Pureblood or Emblem.

This is from Ansem Report 10:
When a person’s heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind gave rise to a Nobody. But what if one willingly releases one’s heart from one’s body? Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

keyblade39

good question... i dont rly know i guess they had heartless like shadows or neoshadows i guess they didnt mention it

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
But they cant be. If they were Nobodies there is also Heartless of themsleves around. Xehanort became a Heartless and a Nobody, so they have to have Heartless just as he did.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow. The firt time I read the secret Ansem reports, I was directly told why they retained their feelings. They willingly became heartless. The other five members became heartless because of Xehanort, not anything they did. So they're jsut shadows.

I think Sora looked like a shadow because of the unique way he became a heartless - the fake keyblade. Had a heartless taken his heart or the light been extracted from it, he would have looked like the cloaked figure we saw on DI.

chainfan

:confused:Right now Im thinking that were the other members turned into heartless willingly or forced

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow. The firt time I read the secret Ansem reports, I was directly told why they retained their feelings. They willingly became heartless. The other five members became heartless because of Xehanort, not anything they did. So they're jsut shadows.

I think Sora looked like a shadow because of the unique way he became a heartless - the fake keyblade. Had a heartless taken his heart or the light been extracted from it, he would have looked like the cloaked figure we saw on DI.

So did Xehanort. Ansem Reports from KH 1 were actually written by Xehanort and he tells you he purposely gave into Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back