• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Original Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Good point. If he already had an X in his name what would be the point in adding another? You'd end up with Xxemnas, or Zexioxn, or maybe even Marluxixa...Uuuggggg......so...much....yaoi...

I noticed that, too. Why would put another X if or maybe he had an existing X in his name already. Plus Ale sounds like a pretty weird name.

Last edited:

Firo

Oh Crap
Zexion had more work put into his name.

Lenzo-Zexion. Nomura added an I and X and took out the L. So who's to say other organization went through the same process.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Not all Nobodies have names with X added to them. Like Naminé. Her Other is Kairi, yet her name is not an anagram of Kairi. For all we know, Axel could be the Nobody of Reno (they DO look alike...). I think Larxene and Demyx's might fit them, since it easily ties in with their attributes. But some of them might have completely altered names compared to the ones being brought up so far.

Course, I may be slightly incorrect with my idea...or perhaps very incorrect...:96:

naminé wasn't in the organization only the org. Members have anagrams with X added... With the exception of Xehanort

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Axel - Ale
Xemnas - Mansex or Ansem XD
Roxas - Sora
Xigbar - Braig
Zexion - Ienzo
Saix - Sai
Xaldin - Dilan :36:
Demyx - Demy
Lexeaus - Aleuse[something like that]
Larxene - Relena, Elenar, Arlene could work.
Marluxia - Lumaria is a type of plant is this works.
Xion - nio
Luxord - dolur
Vexen - Even

XD i know all these things are very unlikely but they sure sound funny
There I fixed it.

Ryuki90

Lexaeus' name comes from Eleus, that's what I remember from one of the Ansem's report:96:
Luxord's is supposed to be Dulor

But one thing confused me, isn't Xemnas' real name supposed to be Xehanort?:confused:
I mean, THAT's his REAL name, right?

?DaNDYLioN?

Lexaeus' name comes from Eleus, that's what I remember from one of the Ansem's report:96:

But one thing confused me, isn't Xemnas' real name supposed to be Xehanort?:confused:
Xenoheart is Xemnas' real name, or the name of Xemnas' Heartless(The one known as Ansem in KH1); I forget.

I know Xaldin's real name is either Dilan or Linda, but Im leaning towards the prior.

Axelfan008

I thought it was confirmed that there were only a few and most of them just had an X added to them;

Official:

Xemans - Ansem
Roxas - Sora
Vexen - Even
Zexion - Ienzo
Xaldin - Dilan

Speculation:

Marluxia - Lumaria (name of a plant)
Axel - Ale (Because Reno's, the character who Axel is based on, favorite drink is Ale)
I know there are many others but i can't remember :p
Your forgetting Braig(Xigbar) and Aeleus (I think) (Lexaeus).

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Not all Nobodies have names with X added to them. Like Naminé. Her Other is Kairi, yet her name is not an anagram of Kairi. For all we know, Axel could be the Nobody of Reno (they DO look alike...). I think Larxene and Demyx's might fit them, since it easily ties in with their attributes. But some of them might have completely altered names compared to the ones being brought up so far.

Course, I may be slightly incorrect with my idea...or perhaps very incorrect...:96:

All member of the Organization have an X

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

it's Aeleus. It was a mistranslation in the english version.

Xanfets

I say:

Ansem
Braig
Dilan
Even
Aelaeus (or whatever, Ay-lee-us)
Ienzo
Isa (eye-zuh)
Ale
Myde
Ruldo
Ralene (Ray-leen)
Lumaria (Loo-muh-ree-ah)
Sora
Ion

Its also speculated that

Roxas = Sora
Axel = Riku
Xion = Kairi

I dont really agree with the last statement but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back