• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Original Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, what does everyone think the original names of Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene and Xion?

I can only think of one.

Demyx=Dyme

It's probably wrong though... What does everyone else think the original names are?

anti-form137

First of all this has been done a bunch of times by other people. Anyway:
Axel- most likely Ale, because that was Reno's favorite drink.
Saix- no f@#$%^g idea
Luxord- Lourd?
Demyx- Emyd? Demy? I don't know those are random letter combinations
Marluxia- too long. don't feel like guessing
Larxene- Arlene

EDIT: sorry about the Luxor. I was tired

Last edited:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
First of all this has been done a bunch of times by other people. Anyway:
Axel- most likely Ale, because that was Reno's favorite drink.
Saix- no f@#$%^g idea
Luxord- Lourd or Luxor (the Luxor hotel)
Demyx- Emyd? Demy? I don't know those are random letter combinations
Marluxia- too long. don't feel like guessing
Larxene- Arlene?

It's adding an "x" to his name, after the anagram; there would have been no "x" originally.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow. We had a thread like this how long ago? Two weeks?

Aside from Ansem's Apprentices and Roxas, the others we don't know about. For all intents and purposes, they might not even have been made with original names in mind.

Lumaria is popular for Marluxia, since it is the name of an actual plant.
Elenar is popular for Larxene, given that it's almost the same name of a blonde, female, Final Fantasy character. Narele is also a possiblity, and a name spelt similarly to how it actually is spelt.
Axel's name, minus the 'x', spells Ale, the favourite drink of Reno, the Final Fantasy VII character from which Axel was greatly influenced. Going for a real name, Lea seems the most likely.
Not sure for Saïx, but Sai is the name of an actuall weapon, and sounds better than Asi and Isa and the other variants to me.
Luxord might be Dolur, given his associating with money and being a gambler.
Not sure for any decent link between Demyx and any name he might have had.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Wow. We had a thread like this how long ago? Two weeks?

Aside from Ansem's Apprentices and Roxas, the others we don't know about. For all intents and purposes, they might not even have been made with original names in mind.

Lumaria is popular for Marluxia, since it is the name of an actual plant.
Elenar is popular for Larxene, given that it's almost the same name of a blonde, female, Final Fantasy character. Narele is also a possiblity, and a name spelt similarly to how it actually is spelt.
Axel's name, minus the 'x', spells Ale, the favourite drink of Reno, the Final Fantasy VII character from which Axel was greatly influenced. Going for a real name, Lea seems the most likely.
Not sure for Saïx, but Sai is the name of an actuall weapon, and sounds better than Asi and Isa and the other variants to me.
Luxord might be Dolur, given his associating with money and being a gambler.
Not sure for any decent link between Demyx and any name he might have had.

For Larxene, Elenar would be more possible. Elenar happens to be a name of a lightning demon.
For Demyx, it may be Edym. Edym is a fresh water turtle, which would be related to his element, just like Elenar for Larxene.

keyhole

I thought it was confirmed that there were only a few and most of them just had an X added to them;

Official:

Xemans - Ansem
Roxas - Sora
Vexen - Even
Zexion - Ienzo
Xaldin - Dilan

Speculation:

Marluxia - Lumaria (name of a plant)
Axel - Ale (Because Reno's, the character who Axel is based on, favorite drink is Ale)
I know there are many others but i can't remember :p

Unborn

Axel - Ale
Xemnas - Mansex or Ansem XD
Roxas - Sora
Xigbar - Garbi
Zexion - Inoez
Saix - Sai
Xaldin - Dina :36:
Demyx - Demy
Lexeaus - No clue
Larxene - no clue
Marluxia - no clue
Xion - nio
Luxord - dolur
Vexen - neve

XD i know all these things are very unlikely but they sure sound funny

Coeurl

Demon Dance
xemnas = ansem
xigbar = braig
xaldin = dilan
vexen = even
lexaeus = aeleus
zexion = ienzo
saix = sai?? [probably]
axel = ale
demyx = edym ; demy?? [i dunno]
luxord = dolur?? ; rolud?? [sounds funny]
marluxia = lumaria [wow! realy??]
larxene = elenar ; arlene?? [too common]
roxas = sora

Twilightprince10

What if a member already has an x in their name? that could make axel into alex.... just a thought. Ale just seems weird unless a different pronunciation is taken.

HarpieAna

Not all Nobodies have names with X added to them. Like Naminé. Her Other is Kairi, yet her name is not an anagram of Kairi. For all we know, Axel could be the Nobody of Reno (they DO look alike...). I think Larxene and Demyx's might fit them, since it easily ties in with their attributes. But some of them might have completely altered names compared to the ones being brought up so far.

Course, I may be slightly incorrect with my idea...or perhaps very incorrect...:96:

Diastyl

I think it's:
Axel: Ale
Larxene: most probably Arlene or something
Zexion:Ienzo
Luxord:Ludor!!!!! (DOn't kill me, I'm a noob)!!
Marluxia: Lumaria

And I'm out.

DarkRoxasNobody

Axel - Ale
Xemnas - Mansex or Ansem XD
Roxas - Sora
Xigbar - Garbi
Zexion - Inoez
Saix - Sai
Xaldin - Dina :36:
Demyx - Demy
Lexeaus - No clue- no clue either
Larxene - no clue- this could be Larene
Marluxia - no clue-Lumaria
Xion - nio
Luxord - dolur
Vexen - neve

XD i know all these things are very unlikely but they sure sound funny

Roxas XIII

Not all Nobodies have names with X added to them. Like Naminé. Her Other is Kairi, yet her name is not an anagram of Kairi. For all we know, Axel could be the Nobody of Reno (they DO look alike...). I think Larxene and Demyx's might fit them, since it easily ties in with their attributes. But some of them might have completely altered names compared to the ones being brought up so far.

Course, I may be slightly incorrect with my idea...or perhaps very incorrect...:96:

Your theory is slightly wrong.

They all have an "x" in their name to symbolize that they have joined the Organization.
so, Namine doesn't need or have an "x" in her name because she did not join them.

anti-form137

Only Nobodies in the Organization add the X.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Xemnas-Ansem
Xigbar-Braig
Xaldin-Dilan
Vexen-Even
Lexaeus-Aeleus
Zexion-Ienzo
Saix-???
Axel-Ale
Demyx-Edym
Luxord-???
Marluxia-Lumaria
Larxene-Elenar
Roxas-Sora

ones in bold are only ones we kno w/o a doubt.

for axel, ale is only one that makes sense (pls dont b lea >_<)

for the others, their somebodies dont really effect the story so Square enix prolly thought it a waste of time to even name then.

edit: so as not to confuse, dont think axel's somebody is important either (although i want to kno who he is), i jus think his name is ale.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Saix might also be Sai. Or Axel could be Alex because they might of just switched the letters around rather than adding an X to it.

Good point. If he already had an X in his name what would be the point in adding another? You'd end up with Xxemnas, or Zexioxn, or maybe even Marluxixa...Uuuggggg......so...much....yaoi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back