• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Moogles? Kupo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
In the fourth of the latest V Jump Scans featuring 358/2 Days, you can see a Moogle dressed in an Organization XIII cloak. XD I never knew Organization Moogles existed, but I guess Moogles must have Nobodies, too. Besides being adorable, what uses do you think these guys will have in Days? Will they be shopkeepers/synthesizers like in KHII? Or maybe have some other use..? DISCUSS! :D!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
......um, are you sure that's not Mickey?

EDIT: NVM, that's not Mickey's nose and I'm almost POSTITIVE that he doesn't have a pompom.

one word: shops.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It's probably Moogle Nobodies - the Organization's personal shops (which seem to have been replaced by regular Moogles in KH2). Or perhaps they just dressed Moogles with hearts in cute little Organization cloaks. Either way, there are four options on the bottom screen, so it's probably like in KH2 - Buy, Sell, Synthesize, Exit.

Muse

you look atrocious
Lol. That's adorable. :D!

Yeah, most likely they're for synthesizing items and shops.

Now, what I'm wondering is who made them the little Org. cloaks? :3

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
DiZ has devoted his life to making little Organization cloaks for Mickey and the Moogles.

Or maybe he just shrunk some copies as his "revenge".

I took another look at the screenshot, and it says "Shop" in the top left corner of the top screen.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ah, yes. The shrunken laundry. Such a classic, simplistic form of revenge. :3

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Coincidentally someone has this as an avatar.

Qarx

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
This is an idea I just had. Maybe since Roxas is Sora's nobody but maybe when he meets the Disney characters they allow Sora's memory of them go to Roxas and through that he gets new keychains. It sounds unlikely but, it was only an idea. If not then Roxas might just keep the same Keyblade until he learns to Dual-Wield and, then he obtains the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
In the fourth of the latest V Jump Scans featuring 358/2 Days, you can see a Moogle dressed in an Organization XIII cloak. XD I never knew Organization Moogles existed, but I guess Moogles must have Nobodies, too. Besides being adorable, what uses do you think these guys will have in Days? Will they be shopkeepers/synthesizers like in KHII? Or maybe have some other use..? DISCUSS! :D!

~ uhhh, maybe shopkeepers? i was thinkin' that the only reason they're dress up like that is 'cause they wanted to be incongnito or somethin'.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Coincidentally someone has this as an avatar.

please tell me the link! i will FIGHT for that avatar! LINK! NOWWW! wait is it in the khi website? the link i mean? on those image/scans thing?

awwwwe those moogles are adorable! their the cutest thing in the game! then Xion is next on the cute scale. then Little Riku and Little Sora from those flashbacks! then its Namine! then its Demx and then..*has been shut up-ed by a mod*

boo_shoe2000

I lawled at that.

They're the organization moogles since the true moogles don't like darkness.......i think

or maybe they're dress up moogle, like the FFCC:RoF(except that was paint moogle)

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
Awwwwwwww!!! Not only have I adored Moogles from the start, now I cherish them!!! That is just too cute! :3 I love them! I think that they might just work for the Org. Then again, in KH2 they end up using computerized versions of themselves because of the pom-pom ruffling. :3 Anyways, they could be Nobodies or they could be brought by Mickey in disguise. Then somehow the Moogles run away, finding that the Castle that Never Was is the best home for them. :p

OneWingedAngel45

I love moogles! lol It's kind of a video game chliche isn't it? lol They make it so it's the same theme as the game. Moogle shops in Organization form. LOL

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
LOL, they looked so funny! maybe they just dress that way so the organization will notice them and give them buisness.

gameplay

I can't imagine a Heartless Moogle.
BUT. I LOVE THE ORGANIZATION MOOGLES. SO AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back