• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Math

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus Sage

First off, in Chain of Memories, the Organization XIII members we see are Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Axel, Marluxia and Larxene. That's 4, 5, 6, 8, 11 and 12.

So, notice how the numbers are grouped. In the basement of Castle Oblivion, there's Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion. 4, 5, and 6. Then in the top floors we have Marluxia and Larxene, 11 and 12. Then, we have Axel, who's not affiliated with either party.

Here's where it gets interesting: If you take the number of the highest ranking member in CoM, Vexen, and the lowest ranking number, Larxene, then average them (4+12/2) You get 8- Axel.

Probably not intended, but still worth noting.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol, wut? I don't get it... What does this have to do with anything?

Sexy Angel
i dont think that Org. Math has to do with anything...

mongoose300

i don't think that it was intended. It was just older and newer members of the org. grouping together and axel following his own plans.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
i also did some thing with the org members using math. It is a little different then what this one is. If you want to check it out it is in the nonsense forum. It's called Organization XIII

Last edited:

r0x45

hey thats pretty cool you should take a look at the bible and figure out when the end of the world is supposed to be (there's supposed to be an algorithim that when it is done right it gives the date of the end of the world) anyways i don't think he was making a deeper meaning he was just pointing out something interesting

Atticus Sage

dude you need to go outside occasionally

I do, in fact I figured this out while i was sitting outside. You need to be less rude occasionally.

Vulcrypt said:
Yeah... not really worth noting because, as you said, it means nothing.

It's just an interesting fact... I mean if you aren't going to note it at all then just don't post in the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back