• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a KH game based on the Organization only?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • BOOO! NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakedSchemer

i don't know about you guys but i wanna know where each org. XIII member came from. I want to know more than the fact that some of them were students with different names. Xemnas and Roxas are basically the only 2 that have an important past.

I also would like to know what their heartless and original selves look like. And you know how axel "digressed" in KH2?*tear/sob/cry/sad* Well, don't you think his heartless and/or original self still exists?

The same goes for the other members. If sora could turn into a heartless, come back as a human, and leave roxas as a nobody behind, why can't the others? Just because their bodies split into seperate parts doesn't mean their original self couldn't still exist. Am i the only one who's curious? I really want to know who they originally were, not just their names. (especially axel and zexion)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Uh Sora was sort of different then the other members due to the fact he had a pure heart and was the keyblade weilder so yeah. Plus really doesnt matter what is up with their heartless for all you know Sora may have destroyed them already without out knowledge. I mean unless their heartless ended up like Ansem then it really doesnt matter we just needed to know the here and now for most of the characters

Zorakku

I'm very curious too.I really wan't to know more about their true selves and past.And I think that when Axel died in KH2 that he returned to his true self(I wonder what it looks like..quite same thougt. :D ).So don't worry you aren't the only one who want's to know! :)

Jaxe

Oh, Zorakku, Nobodys really don't 'die', they just stop being.

But anyways, I want to know much more about the Organizations past. It's always been exciting, and the embers had their own likes and dislikes in each other. If anyone has readed the Nomura's reports, they say that Axel's true human form will be shown at the KH III(?).

Very cool, if we could know their pasts. And btw to idiots who thinks Axel is Rikus Nobody, he is not.

CloakedSchemer

Where are their heartsless anyway. Also maybe the clue is their powers over the elements.

EXACTLY!!! nobody knows but everyone is so curious! organization sparks such curiousity! if nomura never goes further into their past, i will be sad/angry/disappointed.:cursing: :unsure:

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, Zorakku, Nobodys really don't 'die', they just stop being.

But anyways, I want to know much more about the Organizations past. It's always been exciting, and the embers had their own likes and dislikes in each other. If anyone has readed the Nomura's reports, they say that Axel's true human form will be shown at the KH III(?).

Very cool, if we could know their pasts. And btw to idiots who thinks Axel is Rikus Nobody, he is not.

gee thank for calling me idiot
j/k i dont care
but theres to much between axel and riku to toss it out
and as for zexion his name was izeon or something like that

Iiso

Actually, the only thing that even ties Riku & Axel together are Sora & Roxas. Other than that, they aren't even close.

The reason why Sora has a Nobody, and his original form is because he had such a strong heart. Plus, Kairi had something to do with it. Then... there's that Keyblade. Sora didn't even stay a Heartless also. I'm sure none of the XIII were in a similar situation.

But yeah, I'm also quite curious about a few of them. Saix for one.

CloakedSchemer

Zexion's original name was Ienzo and he was a student of Ansem the Wise if i remember correctly. Just so you know.

GAPLKA teh Bioz

No, not much would change if we knew about their past. The odd thing is that we do know about their past, not a whole lot, but we know enough to know that the Organization has been around for a while. Like Xigbar's rambling lets us know about how powerful the other Key Bearers were.
PROOF (Caution, Major Spoilers)...Also, the important bit is in the first minuet, no need to watch it all.

CloakedSchemer

meh, not much would change if i knew there past

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? do you know how many plot twists they could do with this information!?!?!? the change would be phenomenal!!!! if he wanted to, nomura could work this into the cutscenes in the next game and confuse people so much. now don't tell me a plot change wouldn't change anything for you, because in my opinion and most opinions of KH fans, this info can be big. heck, if they wanted to, enix and nomura could make an entirely different game branching off of this (even though i seriously doubt it). my curiosity grows as well as my impatience for the next game (or confirmation of kh2fm+ release in USA).

BTW, if the next game takes place in the past, and has something to do with xehanort or whatever, why not the others? they all were pupils of Ansem the Wise were they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back