• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

OK, so I'm putting this in Kingdom Hearts 2 section only because it's about the Organization. It does include Heartless only seen in the first game.

To start: what's it about? Well, we all know the Organization is made up of Nobodies, right? But what about their Heartless? Although their Heartless would probably retain human form like their Nobodies (for example, Xehanort's Heartless), except for Sora/Roxas, who became a Shadow, but what if the others didn't? This thread is just something to think about. Like, if the members turned into Heartless and did not retain human form. Not really "theories", I dunno what you'd call them, but for me:

I. Xehanort, Xemnas: "Ansem", purely because I can't think of one, lol. Maybe the Guardian?

II. Xigbar, Braig: Sniper thing, forget what it's called, but it looks like a Bouncywild and is only seen in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Obviously, because it's called a "Sniper" something.

III. Xaldin, Dilan: Emerald Blues, looks like the regular spell-casting types, found in KH2 Because it can generate tornadoes.

IV. Vexen, Even: Blizzard Lord, it's ice, duh.

V. Lexaeus, Elaeus: Behemoth, because it's big and tough.

VI. Zexion, Ienzo: I had trouble thinking of this one, but I decided on Stealth Sneak because it can turn invisible.

VII. Saix: I REALLY had trouble here, so I just picked Luna Bandit because of the "Luna" bit, referring to the moon.

VIII. Axel, Ale: Volcanic Lord, it's fire, duh.

IX. Demyx: I chose Parasite Cage because it's kind of an aquatic-looking Heartless. Second choice was Sheltering Zone.

X. Luxord: I don't know if it's true, but I heard Luxord's Heartless is the Phantom from the Neverland Clock Tower. Even if it isn't, it's still my choice, because it makes sense with all the time stuff.

XI. Marluxia: Green Requiem because Cure kinda nature-like, leaves, and stuff? Either that or Creeper Plant.

XII. Larxene: Yellow Opera because there are no other Thunder Heartless that I know of.

XIII. Roxas: We already know Sora's Heartless was a Shadow, but since his element is light, it shoulda been an Angel Star, in my opinion. Plus, it would be cool; you'd be able to fly as a Heartless!

So, yeah, post your own opinions, and stuff.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Some of it makes sense, like the Luxord as the Phantom. Others are totally whacko, like Zexion as the Stealth Sneak. Come on, Zexion is not a lizard!

At best, I'd expect most Org. member heartless to be more powerful than what you say.

SabishiiKokoro

Xaldin, I think he's the guy with the spears, would be that boss from Agrabah imo
And Zexion would probably be a really strong Neoshadow

Riku Fan1415

Xaldin, I think he's the guy with the spears, would be that boss from Agrabah imo
And Zexion would probably be a really strong Neoshadow

yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing for Zexion, that he'd be something dark, but he's kinda "sneaky", so I thought he'd be something that could be invisible or sumthin so it was either Invisible or Stealth Sneak. I thought of Stealth Sneak mainly because it's a boss, and Zexion, is, well, not just an enemy, you know?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I believe it has been stated that some of the Organization members were not the bosses that we've fought before, but some of your ideas are pretty good.

Near987

Umm... that doesnt make sense to me.. if you had a strong heart when you lost it you woulda made a STRONG heartless right? i doubt the Org. Members heartless were that weak

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ I heard that in an interview, Nomura stated that the rest of the Organization members were just ordinary Heartless and not the bosses. I'd guess if they were bosses, than they would've kept their human forms like Xehanort did, but I don't really think they abandoned their bodies like Xehanort did which ended up in creating Xemnas.

ngc50

Awards
ummm....
did you even consider that they cant turn into these types of heartless? All the versions of heartless you mentioned are emblem heartless. I dont think someone can possibly become one of those, because emblems were made by that machine in hollow bastion.

Riku Fan1415

ummm....
did you even consider that they cant turn into these types of heartless? All the versions of heartless you mentioned are emblem heartless. I dont think someone can possibly become one of those, because emblems were made by that machine in hollow bastion.

Ah, but what about the guy in Traverse Town that we see losing his heart, which then turns into a Soldier Heartless?

Denki-Kurai

Some of them I kinda agree with. but then you made some of the Org weak artifical heartless while the others were heartless bosses.

Like ngc50 said.

Riku Fan said:
Ah, but what about the guy in Traverse Town that we see losing his heart, which then turns into a Soldier Heartless?

That guy turned into a heartless? I thought a heartless was chasing him and stole his heart.

Riku Fan1415

Last edited:

Denki-Kurai

Umm i actually watched the video before posting and i saw the man running and when he fell he turned around as if he was running from something and then his heart went into that dark 'hole' thing. He hewas becomming a heartless why run it would just happen. And the heartless with the heartless emblem on it arent pure heartless. How can you become something that's artifical?

proof.png

and the quality was horrible on that use khvids next time ^^

Riku Fan1415

Umm i actually watched the video before posting and i saw the man running and when he fell he turned around as if he was running from something and then his heart went into that dark 'hole' thing. He hewas becomming a heartless why run it would just happen. And the heartless with the heartless emblem on it arent pure heartless. How can you become something that's artifical?

proof.png

Well, the "dark hole" you see is the heart being consumed by darkness. Whenever someone's heart is consumed by darkness, the heart sort of gives the darkness shape and form, creating a Heartless.

Near987

^ I heard that in an interview, Nomura stated that the rest of the Organization members were just ordinary Heartless and not the bosses. I'd guess if they were bosses, than they would've kept their human forms like Xehanort did, but I don't really think they abandoned their bodies like Xehanort did which ended up in creating Xemnas.
really? i never heard that....well then i guess this thread makes sense to me now :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back