• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII/Coded Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Alright, so this is my first theory posted here, and might be my last, seeing as how I don't honestly know how I came up with this one. I searched for this theory in other posts, but I haven't found one quite like it. In fact, this is two theories, though both pertain to Organization XIII.

So, we all know that the one big sentence in Coded is 'We must return to free them from their torment', or something to that affect.

The point of Coded, in my opinion, is only to find out what this sentence means, who wrote it, and what it pertains to. That's why I believe it leads into KH3, where Sora will try and figure out how to 'free them from their torment'.

So, here's what my theory is. What if it the 'them' talked about in the journal is talking about Organization XIII? There was a mention of an Org. member being sighted during Coded, so it's not completely out there to think about. I doubt that there's a person out there who believes that the Organization is completely gone. And, it's obvious that the Organization wasn't completely bad. Even Naminé refused to say that they were a 'bad group'. What they did was selfish, and they probably wouldn't have hesitated to kill someone, but all they wanted was a heart, right? So, what if them fading away didn't truly kill them, but rather sent them to a limbo type place, and they have to be freed now?

Of course, this doesn't make any true sense, because Sora did all that work to kill them. Why would he resurrect them? But wasn't it Sora who said that he felt bad for The Experiment Dr. Finkelstein was working on, who was only trying to look for a heart in the only way it knew how? How is that any different from what the Organization did? So why shouldn't Sora feel bad for the Organization, considering that what they wanted was no different than The Experiment?

Still, it does seem a bit of a stretch.

So, this leads to my second theory. What if the 'them' was not the Organization, but had to deal with the Organization?

We all know that Naminé was kept a prisoner by the Organization. Who's to say that there might not have been more? What if the Organization had other prisoners, that no one knew about, that might have been in some state similar to that of Sora during his year long sleep? What if Naminé were the one to write the message (or someone else) to remind Sora to free the others like her?

So... feel free to blow this theory all to hell. I know there's no real evidence to support any of it, so I get that it's probably not actually true. I just felt like posting a semi-reasonable theory that didn't deal with Xion and 358/2 Days. People don't give enough credit to Coded, considering that it deals with the future of Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I'm leery on the first part, because from what I understand the death of Heartless and Nobody somehow brings the person back (or at least lets them rest in peace/pieces). And it would actually really tick me off if we went through Coded just to FIND the people we're supposed to free, and not be able to do anything to help until KH3. There'd have to be something else accomplished--they can belittle it AFTER the game (like with KH1), not during.

Second one, there's no evidence, but I would LOVE to see this. The idea of other little Namines (and perhaps not so little and not so Namines) really grabs at my imagination, and that really is something she would do. That said, it's...probably too original for Nomura. XP

WRITE A FIC ABOUT IT. Or I will. 8D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ehh.. seeing how the Organization members could easily now all be complete beings, I'm not exactly sure about the first one, nor do I really want it too much, but the second one sounds decent. I like the idea of possibly having "unfreed prisoners of the Organization," especailly if it could lead up to KH3. I mean, who knows.. maybe the Organization sent more people to a limbo-like place (like the Dark Realm) than just Ansem the Wise and maybe, not all of them were able to escape "so easily," like AtW did.

Of course, by "so easily," I don't mean as easy as a stroll through the park, but you know.. easy enough to escape..

Anyways, I think this theory deserves at least some creditability for at least, not being the umpteenth Xion, Unbirth, or MX+DS/ Terra = Xehanort theory. It may not have so much support, but there isn't too much evidence as is and besides, it's not going down the beaten well worn path.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I remember someone else mentioned the first part of your theory awhile back.
Uh, but that person doesn't matter.

Dunno what to say, really. Not for it or against it, simply because it's not only predictable, but plausible.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I have to say, this is a nice change of pace, considering we don't get too many Coded theories.

I don't think the first one is possible, as much as I'd like to see it happen. Nomura already said that if a Nobody fades away after it's Heartless is destroyed, the heart reunites with the body and soul and the original person is restored. Also, another translation claims the message reads: "You need to return, to heal the wounds." If that's the case, the theories wouldn't apply.

Your second theory is interesting too, and so far we haven't really seen anything to contradict it yet.

shadowred3

your proboly half right. its proboly about turning the orginization back into real people. then this could lead into a whole new spin! there could be 2 soras and stuff!

Lifes.Lover

Website
Wow, I'm completely surprised that no one's blown it completely to smithereens yet. I was sure that someone would trash talk, so thanks for not doing that. Yeah, the first one is a bit leery, but I came at this theory from a writers standpoint, because that's what I want to do- write fiction, and this would probably be one of the theories that I would think about if I had come up with this storyline.

You're completely right. Neither of them have much evidence, but neither can both of them really be disputed.

P.S. Master Dark Aura- you spelled skeptical correctly, in case you were wondering.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Wow, I'm completely surprised that no one's blown it completely to smithereens yet. I was sure that someone would trash talk, so thanks for not doing that. Yeah, the first one is a bit leery, but I came at this theory from a writers standpoint, because that's what I want to do- write fiction, and this would probably be one of the theories that I would think about if I had come up with this storyline.

You're completely right. Neither of them have much evidence, but neither can both of them really be disputed.

P.S. Master Dark Aura- you spelled skeptical correctly, in case you were wondering.

Well, it's not exactly the most disprovable thing, like it was said about my unbirth theory, which wasn't even nearly souless-related. *gasp* My point is, this seems to be hard to prove, but also hard to disprove. Also, you're hitting upon a barely touched upon subject, instead of a worn down subject (like Xion's somebody). Anyways, this is a decent theory imo. It's well written, more thought out (not just two lines.. the most easy to bust "theory" btw..), and hard to disprove. (but also hard to prove)

BTW.. Hmm.. I sense that within the week, the forecast calls for a 99.7% chance of twenty new Xion theory threads, with a 95% chance that they'll be about her somebody (5% for her name's meaning) and a 65% chance of half of them being the exact same theory, reinstated once more. Those of which have a 99.9% chance of being ripped to shreads, flamed, and ridiculed for the obvious fact that it's a horribly worn out idea. (In the event that they are rare, replace Xion with "MX+Terra/ DS = Xehanort" and/ or "Unbirth" theories. If the latter happens, toss in a decent chance of at least several of them being based around the term "soulless.")

Lifes.Lover

Website
Yeah, they're aren't too many that are about Coded, which I find sad, because Coded is the future of Kingdom Hearts, and I'm tired of hearing about Xion, even if I am completely excited to learn about 358/2 Days. But it does get a little tiring. Can't anyone come up with anything original?

Not that I'm really saying mine is original. There's just so much that isn't known about Coded, which is why it's both hard to prove and hard to disprove. So, I guess that's a good thing for me, for the most part. The only reason I'd actually want someone to completely rip it to shreds is so I can learn about why it wasn't a good theory. I'm not entirely knowledgable on everything KH related, so what I don't know, I love to learn.

TO Axie: You know, that's not a bad idea. Unfortunately, I'm planning about twenty other multi-chaptered fics so even if I do get around to it, it will be years from now and Coded will be out, and completely blow my theory away. You wanna write it? You're Chronos Kingdom right? I like your writing.

Axie

your proboly half right. its proboly about turning the orginization back into real people. then this could lead into a whole new spin! there could be 2 soras and stuff!

If you mean Roxas, I doubt we'll be seeing him as a separate entity. The other Nobodies just died, but he and Namine actually joined with Sora and Kairi again.

Not to wage war, but I feel like the whole "restore the original person" is a bit of a copout on Nomura's part. The "fade into darkness" thing sounded angsty, permanent, and tragic; now we're finding out that all the people we grieved over actually didn't die? It feels like a "make it better" scenario.

I would object less if the soul, body, and heart reunited in death. That's less harsh than nothingness, but still final.

Lifes.Lover

Website
If you mean Roxas, I doubt we'll be seeing him as a separate entity. The other Nobodies just died, but he and Namine actually joined with Sora and Kairi again.

Not to wage war, but I feel like the whole "restore the original person" is a bit of a copout on Nomura's part. The "fade into darkness" thing sounded angsty, permanent, and tragic; now we're finding out that all the people we grieved over actually didn't die? It feels like a "make it better" scenario.

I would object less if the soul, body, and heart reunited in death. That's less harsh than nothingness, but still final.

Well, I never knew that they went back into their original body and were restored. Thanks for disillusioning me. :D Just kidding. I guess you're right that it is a bit of cop-out, but it does kinda make me feel better, 'cause I never liked that the Organization was just... gone, like that. After all, what they were trying to do wasn't any different than what anyone else would do, even if they completely did it in the wrong way. That's what made them stupid.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, they're aren't too many that are about Coded, which I find sad, because Coded is the future of Kingdom Hearts, and I'm tired of hearing about Xion, even if I am completely excited to learn about 358/2 Days. But it does get a little tiring. Can't anyone come up with anything original?

Not that I'm really saying mine is original. There's just so much that isn't known about Coded, which is why it's both hard to prove and hard to disprove. So, I guess that's a good thing for me, for the most part. The only reason I'd actually want someone to completely rip it to shreds is so I can learn about why it wasn't a good theory. I'm not entirely knowledgable on everything KH related, so what I don't know, I love to learn.

TO Axie: You know, that's not a bad idea. Unfortunately, I'm planning about twenty other multi-chaptered fics so even if I do get around to it, it will be years from now and Coded will be out, and completely blow my theory away. You wanna write it? You're Chronos Kingdom right? I like your writing.

I didn't necessarily like the repitition of unbirth theories, (just awhile back.. they were far more common and actually outnumbers the Xion theories, for about a day..) but most of them, to be honest, were reinstating the same exact ideas. (soulless, children's hearts turned "heartless," and a few other crappy ideas..) Somehow, I don't know where I got it from, but after a little thought, I came up with the basic premise in my mind a few hours before actually posting it and boom, there was my theory.

This >> http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/115267-unbirth-theory.html (btw.. please don't necropost) Anyways, it's funny how some decent ideas can sometimes just pop in your head. To this date, that was and still is my only "full" theory.

"full" = I have a tendency to post little mini-theories about how something could happen (Usually, I'm trying to help support other people's decent theories.)), not that I believe them.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I remember someone else mentioned the first part of your theory awhile back.
Uh, but that person doesn't matter.

Dunno what to say, really. Not for it or against it, simply because it's not only predictable, but plausible.

When you say that it's predictable, what do you mean? That I'm not the first to have come up with this theory? If so, I wouldn't be surprised.

Axie

<.< I KNOW NOT OF THIS CHRONOS OF WHOM YOU SPEAK. >.>

XD Thanks! And I would, but I got a similar issue. (I may pick it up--but only with your permission and credit where credit's due.) Basically, it strikes me as a really good idea, because there were years and YEARS of the Organization in control. Their first instinct seems to be to use people, so it's not too much to assume that Namine, Sora, and Riku aren't the first.

That said, you bring in a bunch of OCs and it's gonna be hard not to make them into 'Sues. (Even my least involved OCs tend to turn out 'Sues, it's really depressing.) If Nomura DOES introduce a new cast for the purposes of saving them from torment (which I don't think will happen because it seems like we'd be seeing enigmatic figures by now), whether they're involved with the Org or not, could maybe use them in an AU--or we may find out about people like Namine later, but they won't be the ones to be saved.

Lifes.Lover

Website
<.< I KNOW NOT OF THIS CHRONOS OF WHOM YOU SPEAK. >.>

XD Thanks! And I would, but I got a similar issue. (I may pick it up--but only with your permission and credit where credit's due.) Basically, it strikes me as a really good idea, because there were years and YEARS of the Organization in control. Their first instinct seems to be to use people, so it's not too much to assume that Namine, Sora, and Riku aren't the first.

That said, you bring in a bunch of OCs and it's gonna be hard not to make them into 'Sues. (Even my least involved OCs tend to turn out 'Sues, it's really depressing.) If Nomura DOES introduce a new cast for the purposes of saving them from torment (which I don't think will happen because it seems like we'd be seeing enigmatic figures by now), whether they're involved with the Org or not, could maybe use them in an AU--or we may find out about people like Namine later, but they won't be the ones to be saved.

Ugh, Sue's, the bane of any writer's existence. *bashes head in* Thankfully, the only OC I've ever made turned out not to be a Sue- or maybe people liked her even if she was a Sue... huh.

Hmm... if you ever want to do it, you have my permission. Or maybe we could do a collaboration or something. But neither of us knows each other's writing style so that would be difficult. The new bunch of characters would be a problem, if you care about making them non-Sue-ish.

Axie

Ugh, Sue's, the bane of any writer's existence. *bashes head in* Thankfully, the only OC I've ever made turned out not to be a Sue- or maybe people liked her even if she was a Sue... huh.

And READER'S existence. I feel so sorry for the people who have to slog through all that. (I have connections to really great fics, so I haven't been exposed to it as much.)

I'll have to check her out, then. (I was careful with Lea, but people hate her anyway. Which is great because I hate her more and she gets no more screen time.) I've always wondered if you could actually make an OC into a useful character who doesn't overdo it. GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT WITH XION MIRITE LOLOLOL.

Hmm... if you ever want to do it, you have my permission. Or maybe we could do a collaboration or something. But neither of us knows each other's writing style so that would be difficult. The new bunch of characters would be a problem, if you care about making them non-Sue-ish.

I do. (A lot.) Usually when my OCs get too close to Sora or someone, their life expectancy decreases dramatically.

A collaboration would be JOY. But I've never done one, so I wouldn't know where to start--and yeah, style's a definite urgh. (I'm all stuck in Sora-voice right now, it's hell.)

Lifes.Lover

Website
And READER'S existence. I feel so sorry for the people who have to slog through all that. (I have connections to really great fics, so I haven't been exposed to it as much.)

I'll have to check her out, then. (I was careful with Lea, but people hate her anyway. Which is great because I hate her more and she gets no more screen time.) I've always wondered if you could actually make an OC into a useful character who doesn't overdo it. GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT WITH XION MIRITE LOLOLOL.

Yuck, that sounds horrible. I hate Sue's, but I don't usually find them much anymore. At least... not Sue's that are after main characters or anything- I tend to run away from those. And what's worse are the Sue's based on the writer. *shudder*

LOL, I might have overdone my character a bit. She appears more than a minor character should, but I was doing it on purpose. Then I realized that she needed to be involved a little less, so I've toned her down in the latest chapters. :p

I do. (A lot.) Usually when my OCs get too close to Sora or someone, their life expectancy decreases dramatically.

A collaboration would be JOY. But I've never done one, so I wouldn't know where to start--and yeah, style's a definite urgh. (I'm all stuck in Sora-voice right now, it's hell.)

LOL, it does sound like a pretty cool spin for KH3, doesn't it? Huh, that sounds... normal- Sora is the type to act first and ask questions later... for the most part.

Huh, I've never done a collaboration, either, so I wouldn't really know where to start either. I almost started one with a friend, but it never got farther than plotting it. LOL, I'm doing a story where I'm writing in about 20 different POVs, 5 per chapter, so I've got all these different characters voices in my head and it's just... guh, I want them to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back