• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XII Cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
UnknownDawn said:
they probably just found costumes or found a picture mad costumes and dressed up as them just for funny look they aren't even holding some of the weapons right.
LOL....have you been to any Convention..if you havent you should..you'd yell at everybody..XD....I wanna beat 'em up still..>_>

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
::<JOK3R>:: said:
This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

Ohhh, that is just utterly disturbing.

I cannot explain how mental those people look, for words cannot express true feelings.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
O_O people are so violent. lol I use verbal abuse....that's why me and Zexion are perfect for each other... he don't got a weapon :cool: except that french fry... ^_^

Well I haven't been to any conventions for anything so I can't be THAT critical. But that fat lady didn't have to dress up as Riku :( She could've been Pence or someone instead...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
iseedisneyppl911 said:
O_O people are so violent. lol I use verbal abuse....that's why me and Zexion are perfect for each other... he don't got a weapon :cool: except that french fry... ^_^

Well I haven't been to any conventions for anything so I can't be THAT critical. But that fat lady didn't have to dress up as Riku :( She could've been Pence or someone instead...

No no no, the lady who TRIED to dress up as Riku shouldn't have dressed up as ANYTHING AT ALL. It's for the safety of mankind, trust me. The next time I see something like that, I'll barf.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Awww poor fat lady :( If her and Zexion ever got into a fight... Zex would lose... because she'd eat his french fry... and he'd be weaponless...

I have to give her some credit... Her costume was good...BUT NEXT TIME HAVE JUST HAVE SOME HOTT RIKU LOOKALIKE WEAR IT PLEASE! Really, that's all we ask...

Xemnas989

princessember said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAThis is so funny!!! Those costumes suck and they look nothing like the Org. Those people must be losers and that fat girl MUST NEVER WEAR THAT RIKU COSTUME AGAIN!!

LOL i was going to say that but then i fell asleep.:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Honestly, you guys should shut up about being losers, you're all fans of KH, and put your fandom of the series in different forms. What's wrong with these people expressing thier fandom of it in a different fassion than you?

I find nothing wrong with Cosplaying, and there is no reason to make fun of people who do it, because all they are doing is working hard on something they enjoy.

If they like Kingdom hearts that they wanna make some weapons adn fabricate themselves up some Org Coats then who the hell cares? So long as they have fun with it and they enjoy doing it, there's no reason to have to laugh at them and call them losers

These people work hard on these costumes so that they can have fun, and meet people with similar interests at conventions, and there's nothing wrong with it. I doubt any of you could make your own Keyblade, or Sew your own costume, so how about not being closed-minded and accept people who do things differently from you <_<

[/rant]

Last edited:

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey I just noticed something.... does one of those guys have the Guardian Soul Keyblade from Auron? You see... that guy (looks like he's go glasses) and he's kinda fat? If he was trying to be an Org. member lol why would he have that keyblade? CAn you see?

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

That Boi Leek

Just to let u guys know... I don't kno any of these people... and to answer question the here's what characters the people are cosplaying
From Left to Right:

Sora w/Orginazation Coat & Kingdom Key???
Riku Cloaked
Demyx
Larxene
Axel
Person Behind Roxas???
Roxas Cloaked
Xigbar
Unknown w/Guardian Soul Keyblade ????
Zexion
Another Axel
Unknown
Riku w/Keyblades