• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XII Cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
::<JOK3R>:: said:
This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight

Mid-Altantic5.jpg
ummmm, none of those poeple look anything like the org!

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
I give credit to Xigbar-cosplayer and the Zexion-cosplayer as well. They're pretty spot-on. As well as the Riku-dual-wielding cosplayer.

Everyone else really needs to... reconsider their life goals.

No, just kidding. They're okay, just not stand-out-ish to me.

sephy 9 2 5

Who dresses up like the Org in their spare time anyway........halloween maybe?
But i'm not into that stuff walking around in the mall dressed up like that it's really dumb.
Come to think of it five days ago either saturday or on father's day some ppl all hooded like that one guy in the pic came into the mall and they walk into the Foodcourt like idiots and got food thrown at them.....

Xemnas989

This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

that is very very sad sorry but i find it degrading yourselves.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
in my opinion cosplaypeople=losers who have no life. i mean, seriously, who would really walk outside the house lookin like that . . .and plus the costumes suck. and this is y im currently laughin my *** off right now

Xemnas989

Gamergirl89 said:
in my opinion cosplaypeople=losers who have no life. i mean, seriously, who would really walk outside the house lookin like that . . .and plus the costumes suck. and this is y im currently laughin my *** off right now

Its so true its degrading to the video games, get a life plz.

Girlygirl

Mid-Altantic5.jpg
Um that is kind of scary/freaky but if they like doing that then good for them.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
xxTsukixx said:
No, you just said you don't like bad cosplayers... o_o

They're actually not that bad compared to others I've seen.
So have I..but not the ORG in one big group like that...and a fat lady Riku I'm sorry but Kawaii...would have to attack....I've been thrown out of CONs before so it dont effect me..lol

BAD COSPLAY BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back