• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XII Cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

Mickey Killer

::<JOK3R>:: said:
This is a picture I took at the Anime Mid-Altantic Convention... where a bunch of people dressed up as the organization people.... yeah there are some things wrong with this pic... but it's still tight

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

You mean like the fact that Demyx has long hair?:)

Seriously, that does look cool. You all look dead on with them. Well, some of y'all anyways.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Hahahahaha thats funny, some of them dont even look like em. are you in the pic. Is the lady in yellow supposed to be the KH2 Riku?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
...that girl's holding Larxene's weapon like a Knife, when they're supposed to be individual blades held in between her fingers

It's a shame that some of these people have no appreciation for detail

New2Ya

I'm lost...
TheMuffinMan said:
...that girl's holding Larxene's weapon like a Knife, when they're supposed to be individual blades held in between her fingers

It's a shame that some of these people have no appreciation for detail
Can't you see? She's touching her nipples... she's practicing for a career.:rolleyes:

That Boi Leek

Yea they just got together and took a pic...no I'm not in the picture.... and the women in yellow is suppose to be Kh2 Riku

Fuse

When will we surrender?

Mid-Altantic5.jpg

Whos the fat woman dressed like riku??... x.x

O

Oberon

Mid-Altantic5.jpg
The only convincing ones in that photo; are Zexy and the dude with the hood over his head.

U

Ulala

LMFAO!!
aw man im with twin blades.
they do look like losers
AND WHO IS THAT BLACK GUY WITH THE WHITE HAIR SUPPOSED TO BE LMFAO!! HE LOOKS LIKE HE LIVES WITH HIS MOM
but the only good one is the skinny riku one.
and who is that fat chic?
she needs to stay home and burn that outfit lmfao.
other than that the weapons are pretty good. especially demyx
kudos--

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I would have beaten up all of them..for bad cosplaying....just like I did to this one guy who was Cloud...>_>...he made me mad...Cloud's hair is spikey..not long...so I punched him(more than once)...>_<;;..what?....he deserved it...

Bad Cosplay+Kawaii at a CON= A BEAT DOWN FO'SHO..YO

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
oh my why so violent Kawaii? lol

humm.... *sings Angels and Airwaves*

Darkwatch said:
The only convincing ones in that photo; are Zexy and the dude with the hood over his head.

Perhaps...but who is the one who is hooded...? lol :) And Zexion...

Well the guy posing as him is black... and well his costume is good and all but... Zexion is my emo white boy :( and....

*please excuse me for this short segment of "crazy girl loving Zexy" and if she were saying this aloud... it would be very fast*

Zexion is the HOTTEST thing EVER. OMG HE'S GORGIOUS!!! AHHH!!!! *sobs*...*curses Axel and RR* IT even says it with his name... I mean "zexy" ... sounds like SEXY. And I'm SORRY but the guy in the photo is SOO NOT as hott. NO ONE CAN COMPARE!!! Grr.. he shouldnt try because Zex is just such a hott emo... well actually my really gorgious friend David kinda looks like him... but thats not the point! KASDJFBAKJFBSLSKFGNM ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ LOVE HIM LOVE HIM

*crazy segment ended*

phew.... so sorry about that *shamefaced* : ( I'm hyper today...Well I thought some of them aren't THAT bad but i think the hairstyles were where they messed up the most. Like Demyx has a mullet not long hair... *aww frick my ice creams melting like a mother*.... The props are really good though! ^_^

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
lmao thats pretty cool...but axels hair is short and larxene looks high xD

but otherwise, thats awesome.

O

Oberon

iseedisneyppl911 said:
Perhaps...but who is the one who is hooded...? lol :) And Zexion...

Well the guy posing as him is black... and well his costume is good and all but... Zexion is my emo white boy :( and....
Well the light hair takes up more space on his part... W/e, it is still convincing.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Ulala said:
LMFAO!!
aw man im with twin blades.
they do look like losers
AND WHO IS THAT BLACK GUY WITH THE WHITE HAIR SUPPOSED TO BE LMFAO!! HE LOOKS LIKE HE LIVES WITH HIS MOM
but the only good one is the skinny riku one.
and who is that fat chic?
she needs to stay home and burn that outfit lmfao.
other than that the weapons are pretty good. especially demyx
kudos--
LOL Thats the funniest thing I read on this forum today. The guy with the glasses looks like hes 30 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back