• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Tomb pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
RikuHeroOfDark said:
it was from ultimania alpha(you know the one that came out before ultimania)............

Alpha also says he was put into ruin. Like I said, killed or not, they seem to be hinting alot to doing more with Zexion. Hell Nomura even said that Xehanort was ONE of the only people to have a Human Heartless. Everyone is like "That other one was Sora!" but it wasn't. Sora became a NORMAL Heartless. So maybe Zexion will return in the form of his Heartless.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
put into ruin ....what that exactly means ?He was ruinate ?

The last time we saw him was with Riku's Replica..

Nixion

MyInnerFred said:
Broken has NOTHING to do with the the status of the member. Demyx was just shattered a bit to give the effect that something had happened in the area. Maybe a fight and what caused Zexions to be broken hit some of Demyxs. The fact that it's broken really means nothing, since they show the weapon. Zexions is broken for ONE reason only. To hide what weapon he has. Nothing else.

Roxas is Blue because he has not died. In a sense, he's still alive, alive in Sora. He became one with Sora, fused back with him, but is not dead. His spirit still lives on.

If he fused back with sora wouldn't his tomb dissappear i mean hes not a nobody anymore.

Jungle King

I think Zexion in chain of memories was a replica like riku, and the real zexion is locked up someware because of his power. as for a weapon, i believe he was at one point a keyblade weilder, the first keyblade weilder. I Think he is the one who released the darkness and brought chaos to the world. at this point a new keyblade master was needed, so the chain of keyblade weilders was started. Thats just what i think though.

Last edited:

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
that has no sense jungle king, sorry but theres a much better theory in the this section about zexion

Final key

That was awesome but i thought they look like tombstones from the ground is it in the english one too?....probably

agentscamp5

ohhh, thats what the nobody thing is. There is a NOBODY pic there that matches that description, is that it? Also, i think Demyx's thing is slightly broken because mabye the entire place is starting to come down because they are all dying. What i think is most likely though s that Nomura wanted to make it look like it was pheesible for zenoin's stone to be cracked, so the entire area has cracks all over.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes that is another question I would like to know. Where did the phrase fallen into ruin come from. Let alone what does it mean? Zexion fell into ruin, does it has anything to do with the story or what? Was it even revealed in Kingdom Hearts 2?
He can still be dead because his tombstone is red but it is cracked. Even though he is dead, that does not mean that his history will not be important to Kindom Hearts 3. This is just a what if question so don't take it out of context. What if Zexion does not have a weapon and he uses his powers to change his looks into the person's weakness like in chain of memories. What if Nomura just wanted to throw us of with his weapon thing. That would be a twist.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
not...tombstones...Proof of Existence...tells you if they Exist or not...and Zexion's weapon-display is destroyed so maybe he actually DID have a weapon in the very past...

(EDIT: in the Proof of Existence AREA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back