• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Tomb pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Question:

Why is it there are still blue lights on top of some of the Org's stones? Like ... I think Saix and Luxord. They're red, but they have a blue light showing on top of them. Why is that?

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
Maybe Zexion only fell into "Ruin" which will be explained by Nomura or when something happens in KH3...or something of that nature...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Heh, this conversation reminds me of the one way back when Vzam first joined, and everyone thought that Xenmas was Zexion, and me and Vzam had a debate in a, like, 12 page thread or something XD

Too bad the thread goes too far back to trace =(

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
zexion isnt returning..................
"The hidden manipulator - Zexion - Number 6. He hates doing anything directly himself, instead preferring to have others do his work. He tries to convince Lexaeus to use Riku to defeat Marluxia, but fails. He decides to finish off Riku, but is betrayed and killed by Axel." (Zexion profile)
"In Chain of Memories - He joined Marluxia's group to overthrow the rest of XIII, but only so that he could stop the group. But, in the end, he also stopped Zexion, who wanted to stop Marluxia. He saves Sora from the other members, but also attacks him. He does a lot of confusing things." (Axel history)
- There are 8 order members left. The ones that were killed in Chain of Memories will not return.
just thought id let yall know

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That's not solid proof at all... It's never stated anywhere OFFICIAL that Zexion is dead. That part about COM members not returning was for KH2, which is true. They don't show up in KH2, doesn't mean that he is dead though.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
That's not solid proof at all... It's never stated anywhere OFFICIAL that Zexion is dead. That part about COM members not returning was for KH2, which is true. They don't show up in KH2, doesn't mean that he is dead though.
it says in the first quote that zexion was killed............

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
killed but not gone forever.... remember maleficent she looked dead in kh1 when you kick her ass but she came back and maybe Zexion will do the same... the thing is we don't know if he is dead or not... since his tombstone is destroyed we cant see if his weapon is red or blue

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
RikuHeroOfDark said:
it says in the first quote that zexion was killed............

Well it would be nice if you listed where it was from... :(

That said we kill a lot of people who keep returning. Xehanort & Maleficant for one.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Kingblade's thought just brought up more questions, it could mean the Zexion we met in COM was nothing but a disguise, meaning we have yet to see his true form, what he really looks like...

Light Conquers All

I think Zexion is still alive and he himself broke his own tombstone, like someone said. I hope they make a KH prequal about all the org members and what happened in Radiant garden and I hope you play as Zexion. Either that or KH3 where Zexion is the main villain and it explains everything.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
Well it would be nice if you listed where it was from... :(

That said we kill a lot of people who keep returning. Xehanort & Maleficant for one.
it was from ultimania alpha(you know the one that came out before ultimania)............

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
kaizer21 said:
Question:

Why is it there are still blue lights on top of some of the Org's stones? Like ... I think Saix and Luxord. They're red, but they have a blue light showing on top of them. Why is that?

maybe theyre half dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back