• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Tomb pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[-JF-]

Because Zexion does not have his weapon anymore, Nomura decided to leave his stone out or something so you couldnt see his weapon.
By the way, why is Roxas' stone still blue because well...you know.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He's not dead. i guess technically he's still 'alive' inside Sora......still want to know why Demyx's was broken....

[-JF-]

Yeah me too, didnt he get killed normally by Sora like every
other Org.member?

Yoda_Mickey

This thing with Zexion is confusing. Why wouldn't they reveal his weapon in KH2... I mean, he's a KH CoM character... I just don't get it.

Yoda_Mickey

Ah... then there'd better be a KH3... That's just too big a of a mystery to leave unexplained. Nomura said there'd be less mysteries left at the end of KH2 then in the first game, but.. it doesn't look that way to me.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Broken has NOTHING to do with the the status of the member. Demyx was just shattered a bit to give the effect that something had happened in the area. Maybe a fight and what caused Zexions to be broken hit some of Demyxs. The fact that it's broken really means nothing, since they show the weapon. Zexions is broken for ONE reason only. To hide what weapon he has. Nothing else.

Roxas is Blue because he has not died. In a sense, he's still alive, alive in Sora. He became one with Sora, fused back with him, but is not dead. His spirit still lives on.

Vzam

Bronze Member
KH3 - Zexion should so be the main character. All you do in the game is order other people to fight and solve puzzles. 80+ hours of it.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the real question is who broke it. i know square made it broken for a better storyline, but they cant just break something that important, there has to be what happened. yeah, mabey there wasa fight or something, but someone or something broke it, mabey zexion himself?

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
violent_anger said:
the real question is who broke it. i know square made it broken for a better storyline, but they cant just break something that important, there has to be what happened. yeah, mabey there wasa fight or something, but someone or something broke it, mabey zexion himself?
Maybe Zexion dosent want us seeing his weapon either

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Maybe Roxas chucked a spaz and damaged all the member stones... notice how Roxas' stone is the only one in perfect order no wait... Saix and Luxord are still in perfect order...maybe he got caught.... maybe Roxas really hates Zexion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back