• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization Story (Musical)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Geist said:
I wasn't flaming you.Also I keep my cool I don't start arguments.I try to resolve them.Now let's stop spamming.

Yes, you were.

You said 'shut up', chewed me a new one for no reason at all, and you weren't 'cool'.
That last post wasn't 'cool'. It WAS a flame.

And yes, let's stop spamming.

Take it to PM if you want to whine and continue this argument, or brag about how good 'Sora House Party' is and how 'cool' the two idiots S_S and TSora are.

I'm not posting here anymore.

Pardon for the argument, whoever created this board.

Meta Knight, Confused and Annoyed

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Mr. said:
Yes, you were.

You said 'shut up', chewed me a new one for no reason at all, and you weren't 'cool'.
That last post wasn't 'cool'. It WAS a flame.

And yes, let's stop spamming.

Take it to PM if you want to whine and continue this argument, or brag about how good 'Sora House Party' is and how 'cool' the two idiots S_S and TSora are.

I'm not posting here anymore.

Pardon for the argument, whoever created this board.

Meta Knight, Confused and Annoyed

OH MY GOSH MR. U SPAM MY FRIENDS FIC CUASING HER TO LEAVE, YOU SPAM MY FIC.,U SPAM TSORAS AND NOW THIS GET A LIFE!

:eek: I cant belive i just siad that

bluwingangel

Please everyone stop flaming. All I want are suggestions to improve my fanfic, not insults.
So anyway, I was thinking of putting a fan girl or boy to stalk Axel in my next musical. It is just a thought I am not sure that I am actually going to put that idea in my fanfic. Any suggestions?

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Yeah like Heero Yui from Gundam Wing.Just think about that.Heero could walk into a room shoot Demyx and walk away and they could sing smooth criminal.It's seems apropriate.

bluwingangel

That's a pretty funny idea, but I was thinking something a little less violent. I don't want death in my musical... well maybe if the situation calls for it. This next act is going to be non musical. Just a little break from all this musical nonsense, even thought I do love musical nonsense.

bluwingangel

((I just had to make a musical act; I could not resist!))

Organization Story (Musical)

Cast and Description
Marluxia:
Guy who looks like a girl with pretty pink hair.
Axel:
Pyromaniac who is feeling dejected
Larxene:
A sadistic woman who enjoys being a jerk.
Zexion:
A mysterious organization member
Sora:
The hero and Keybearer of the story.
Namine:
A girl who seems to have taken the place of Kairi
Demyx
The shamisen player who was sent back to TWTNW
Roxas:
Best friend of Axel who was sent back to TWTNW

Orginazation Story (Musical)

Act Six

CASTLE OBLIVION LIBRARY LIGHTS UP
CURTAIN
LIGHT CUE #1 UP
LIGHT CUE #1 DOWN
SCRIM at front of scene MUSIC, LIGHT CUE #2

Axel is seated on the left side of the couch. He is looking dejected and just sits there. Zexion enters stage right and notices Axel sitting alone. He walks up to the right of the couch.

Zexion: Why so sad Axel?

Axel takes a long time to answer him but finally exhales and looks at him.

Axel: Ever since Xemnas ordered Demyx to go back to The World That Never Was, it has been very quiet here. Thank God! Unfortunately, Roxas was also ordered to go back. Damn, I really miss the kid. (Exhales) I somehow feel, like being a total jerk to someone. Just to relive stress.

Maluxia walks right into the library stage right.

Axel: (Quietly) Here comes my first victim. (To Marluxia) Hello-

Marluxia turns around and rushes stage right. Larxene enters stage right with a satisfied look on her face.

Axel: (Singing heroically) Here she comes to wreck the day!

Larxene continues to walk until she reaches the couch and sits on the right of it

Larxene: I just had a talk with the Keyblade Master. A few bitter words were exchanged but I had a good time. Yep I do love being a jerk.
Axel: You know I’m not feeling too good today.
Larxene: Yeah?
Axel: Roxas was just sent back to TWTNW.
Larxene: (Mockingly) Awww…
Axel: I feel like taking it out on someone.
Larxene: Where are you going with this?
Axel: Well I-
Larxene: Don’t be getting any ideas mister! I just came back from a satisfying experience and there’s nothing you could do that can ruin it!
Axel: I could totally out jerk you.
Larxene: Yeah right in a billion years!
Axel: Is that so? Alright let’s have a jerk contest.
Larxene: (Befuddled) Ok…
Axel: The one who is the best jerk wins.
Zexion: Why is being the best jerk so important?
Axel: It’s a matter of pride really. So, it’s settled then, the jerk contest begins now.
Larxene: Wait! Why don’t we start later; my favorite TV show is almost starting.
Axel: Alright later.

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION HALL

Sora, Donald, and Goofy are exploring the ivory halls of castle oblivion to rescue their kidnapped friend, Kairi. As they descend from hall to hall and from world to world they come across a dark verge which dwindles to reveal a mysterious dark figure.

Figure: (mysteriously) Hello Sora.
Sora: (Heroically) Hello Marluxia!
Marluxia: (Pulling down hood) (Annoyed) Damn it! How’d you know it was me!
Sora: Well you do have a feminine voice. I would have thought it was Larxene- but your voice is sort of masculine too.
Marluxia: (To himself) Damn, I got to work on my mysterious voice. (To Sora) Alright let’s get this over with. You know the drill- but I have to warn you, I’m harder than the last time we fought!
Figure: Boo!
Marluxia: (Shocked) HOLY CRAP!
Figure: (Laughing)
Marluxia: (Angry) What do you want!

The figure easily walked from stage left and stopped and looked at the trio behind the heavy hood covering its face. It had an awfully slender physique somehow familiar to the heroic trio.

Sora: Yo, waz up Axel!
Axel: NEVER say that again.
Sora: But-
Axel: NEVER! It just doesn’t sound right when you say that.
Marluxia: (Nodding) Yeah, it’s a little creepy. (To Axel) So, what do you want?
Axel: It kind got boring standing here and looking at you hogging the hero.
Marluxia: Fine if you want him so bad- (laughs) perhaps you like to test him?
Axel: Perhaps.
Marluxia: (Throws card at Axel) Here, don’t blow it. (Winks)

Marluxia exits through the dark verge and leaves the crimson haired jerk to deal with the heroes.

Sora: Was that guy hitting on you?
Axel: (Perplexed) No. (Shivers) Anyway, looks like it’s my show now, Keyblade Master.
Sora: (Pulls out Keyblade)
Axel: Don’t go dying on me.

As both begin to fight, unbeknownst to them, the other Organization member in Castle Oblivion are chatting in the Castle Oblivion Library.

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION LIBRARY

Marluxia is seated on the left of the couch reading about Broadway plays as Zexion enters stage right.

Zexion: There has been a lot of betting since the jerk contest started. So, who are you betting on?
Marluxia: Axel. Who are you betting on?
Zexion: No one, but I did here from The World That Never Was that Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Luxord, Demyx, and Roxas are betting on Axel.
Marluxia: Then who’s betting on Larxene.
Zexion: Oh, people in Traverse Town, Atlantica, and I hear that some people in Monstro are too.
Marluxia: Well, guess it’s dubious that Larxene will ever win according to the bets we made.
Zexion: Well lets just see.

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION HALL

Sora and the fiery elemetalist are in the midst of battle as the move along the white halls of castle oblivion. Axel’s speed and power slightly overwhelm the Keyblade Master and his odd friends. His enflamed chakrams spin as he launches them at Sora in various was and sends walls of fire towards him. The red hot elemetalist is also knocked down by the young hero as he slices and rushes towards him with the heavy metal of the Keyblade. At the climax of the battle the young hero sends a heavy blow towards the red head and knocks him down.

Axel: You’ve done well.
Sora: So you were just testing us?
Axel: You could say that.
Sora: So are you going to give me some last words or something.
Axel: Nah. I’ll save that stuff for later. No. I guess I could spare a few. (Seriously) Be forewarned...when your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.
Sora: (Confused) Those were supposed to be you’re last words? What kind of last words were those?
Axel: You can chose to ignore them or you can chose to remember them but the outcome still depends on you making a choice. Just remember what is most important to you.

Axel opens a dark portal and steps in quietly to leave the Keyblade Master to collect his thoughts.

Jiminy: You know, I just don’t understand what Axel meant by “when your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.”?
Sora: Are you kidding me? Who else would I be besides me? That guy just probably took drugs before he fought us. Drugs can really mess up a guy. (Sighs) Well, lets keeps going. We got to save Kai- wait that’s not right. We’ve got Keanu Reeves to save- no! (Yells) Who were we supposed to save again? Na- Nam- Nami- Naminé? Hey! That’s right, Naminé. Guys! We got to save Naminé, I promised her that.
Donald: Are you sure?
Sora: Guys are you on drugs on something, we have to save her! Come on!
Figure: Wait just a minute there!

This figure had a feminine physique and a sardonic expression in its voice.

Figure: (Sweetly) So, if it isn’t the Keyblade Master out to rescue his precious little Naminé. Oh how precious the bond of your friendship is. (Gradually sounding sinister) A sweet friendship based on a LIE!

The sadistic figure took off the hood to reveal the face of the devious blonde, Larxene. Namine suddenly emerges from a dark verge and steps in front of Larxene to protect Sora.

Naminé: Sora don’t listen to her she’s-
Larxene: Move witch! (Slapping her) Hey this is fun!

Larxene continues to slap her until Naminé collapses on the floor.

Larxene: Aww, are you sulking? Ha ha, you are so half-baked!"
Sora: (Growling) YOU- YOU-
Larxene: What, what, what? Do I detect DISTRESS? You are a foolish boy; thinking that there was a promise, there never was! Your precious Naminé isn’t what she seems.
Sora: (Perplexed) What are you talking about?
Larexene: You really are retarded! Naminé is nothing but a liar- a witch. A conniving sneak who twisted you’re memories and made you a mindless puppet. It makes me tingle to think how easily you were duped. But of course I shouldn’t be suppressed seeing that you are nothing but a moron. (Cackles)

Namine slowly gets up and turns to Sora, holding her head.

Namine: (In pain) Sora don’t listen to her, she’s only trying to hurt-
Larxene: (Slapping her) Shut up bimbo.

Namine is now completely unconscious and is lying helplessly on the ashen floors. A tiny tear seems to escape her bruised eyes as she slowly draws a shivery breath.

Sora: (Rushing to her) Naminé! (Turning to Larxene) (Infuriated) You’ll pay for this!
Larxene: I should tell you that I am in an EXTREMELY foul mood! I heard that everyone was betting that Axel would beat me- but no! I’ll show them-I’ll show them all!
Sora: (Gradualy shouting) All of this was for some stupid contest! When I thought this was as low as you Nobodies could get- I was wrong! Shut up and fight me!
Larxene: You are-
Sora: FIGHT ME!
Larxene: (Growls as she summons her kunai)

They both rush towards each other and begin to fight. Larxene uses her swift movements to deliver a heavy amount of blows to the young hero and his friends. Sora quickly counterattacks as he knocks Larxene upside the head. Larxene is quickly enraged as she cunningly sends a rain of kunai towards the hero. The kunai cut him and a quick bolt of lightning surges trough his body. The young man’s friends also send a flurry of attacks surrounding the savage nymph. Tensions grow high as the fight progresses and Larxene is growing weaker by the minute. But all tension is drawn to a halt as a familiar emblazed ring appears stage right and is caught by a slender shape on the other side.

Larxene: You moron this is my fight! (Slaps Sora with her kunai)
Sora: (Enraged) Leave me alone!
Axel: What you think after fighting this kid one time that I was just gonna give up. No way!
Larxene: But this is my fight!

Axel swiftly teleports and hits Sora on the back of the head with his chakrams.

Larxene: I could do better than that! (Electrocutes Sora)
Axel: Oh that’s the way you wanna play! (Burns Larxene with Fire)
Larxene: Who’s side are you on anyway?
Axel: Not yours!

Larxene attempts to electrocute Axel but ends up hitting Donald instead.

Donald: (Angry) That does it! Blizzard!

Donald insanely looses all morality and persists on wailing the two elementalists with an icy attack which quickly incases the ashen halls in bitter cold ice.

Goofy: I think you’ve over done it! (Laughs)
Donald: I was just getting started!

Both morons suddenly try to bull rush the jerks but end up slipping on the ice and running in to stage right.

Larxene: Alright, since that’s over… Let the contest continue- wait! Where’s Sora?
Axel: (To Sora) Remember the time she hit Naminé and called her a Bimbo?
Soar: (Angrily) Yeah!
Axel: And remember the time she knocked her unconscious?
Sora: Yeah!
Axel: And it was all because of some stupid contest!
Sora: Yeah!
Axel: Well there she is. Show her what you really think of her butt.

Sora turns towards her and pulls out his Keyblade.

Sora: (Growling) You- BIMBO!

Sora mad rushes her and begins to wail on her. Donald and Goofy slowly get up and enter stage right.

Donald: Hey look! Sora’s beating up Larxene!
Goofy: Guess we have to too!
Donald: Lets go!

Donald and Goofy rush over to Larxene and begin to attack her alongside Sora. Larxene did her best but could not attack back and she was being beat by a fourteen year old boy, a deranged dog, and a pants-less white duck. In the back Axel slowly opens a dark verge and steps in.

Larxene: (In pain) Axel you JERK! (Voice echoes)

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION LIBRARY

Marluxia is seated on the right of the couch as Zexion is seated on the left and Axel is seated on an armchair on the right of the couch.

Zexion: Well it has certainly gotten quieter around here since Larxene lost.
Axel: She just can’t face the fact that I totally owned her butt.
Marluxia: Well, it will probably take time for her self esteem to heal. A low self esteem can really kill a person.
Axel: You sure know a lot about self esteem.
Marluxia: Yeah because mine keeps diminishing with every moment I spend here.
Zexion: It will feel sort of odd without having a woman around.
Marluxia: Unfortunately, she is the only female in the Organization.
Axel: (Slightly mocking) Well, you’re a gay guy, so that’s like having a woman around here.
Marluxia: (Enraged) I had it with you!
Axel: (Sarcastically) Well it was sort of nice talking to you but I gotta go.

Axel opens a dark doorway and leisurely enters it in with a depressed expression. The doorway leads him to Castle Oblivion Bar where Larxene is seated on a table at the middle of the stage.

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION BAR

Larxene: Are you still moping about Roxas?
Axel: (As he walks towards the table and sits) And what about you? I thought you were on hiatus.
Larxene: Well, I heal fast. Besides, I want to be there to beat the brat.
Axel: (Quietly) I wouldn’t be so sure about that.
Larxene: (Annoyed) So, are you done moping? At least you didn't lose to a bunch of losers.
Axel: I always thought we were going to be together forever.
Larxene: Come on Axel I think it’s time for you to move on.
Axel: What do you know? I don’t think I can’t live without him. He was… the only one I liked out of all of us. He made me feel… like I had a heart.
Larxene: (Slight disturbed expression) I’m sorry but things like this just happen. You got to stop living in the past.
Axel: I don’t know if I can.

Axel gets up and paces back and forth across the length of the couch. He finally stops and sits back down on the right of the couch.

Axel: I wonder how Roxas is doing. Why did Xemnas need him to go back so bad?
Larxene: Maybe he wanted him to go on some mission or something.

SCENE CHANGE

THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS
LIGHT CUE #9
LIGHT CUE #8

Roxas walks casually as he enters stage right. Roxas notices Xemans who enters stage left while whistling a tune.

Roxas: (Casually) Hello-

Xemnas ignores him and slowly beings to sing.

MUSIC CUE: IF I ONLY HAD A HEART

Xemnas: (Sprightly)
When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle.
And yet I'm torn apart.

Roxas: (Puzzled) Uh excuse-

Xemnas: (Ignoring)
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be kind-a human,
If I only had a heart.

LIGHT CUE #5

Xemnas does a little tap dancing as he moves along the stage. Demyx enters stage left and notices Xemnas dancing and rushes toward him.

Roxas: (Perplexed) Excuse me? What are you doing?
Demyx: Hey I feel like singing along!

Xemnas and Demyx: (Dancing together)
I'd be tender - I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding Love and Art
I'd be friends with sparrows
And the boy who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart.
Xemnas:
Picture me....a balcony....Above a voice sings low.

Roxas: You guys know you look really gay like that?

Xemnas and Demyx: (Ignoring)
I hear a beat....how sweet!
Just to register emotion
Jealousy -- Devotion --
And really feel the part,
I could stay young and chipper,
And I'd lock it with a zipper,
If I only had a heart...!

Roxas: (Disapointed) Of all the freaks in the world- I had to be stuck with these guys.

SCENE CHANGE

CASTLE OBLIVION BAR

Axel: (Sarcastically) Yeah, like that will ever happen.

CURTAIN

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't know how, but you gotta have Larxene singing "Everybody's Fool" [Evanescence] badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back