• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Q's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R K O

Controlling Sora was only Marluxia and Larxene's plan. Axel said that the Organization's purpose is to reveal the mysteries of the heart.

Nemesis

TheUnknownWaveMaster said:
Yeah you are right Maybe it was Marluxia and Larxene plan maybe the organization is objective is really unknown

yhea. I'm playing the game over again, and i remember Axel and... damn it i cant remember her name, it'll come to me, anyway, Axel said there that the Organizations purpose is to study hearts. what exactly they are looking for is still a mystery, but we now know it has to do with hearts.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
R K O said:
Controlling Sora was only Marluxia and Larxene's plan. Axel said that the Organization's purpose is to reveal the mysteries of the heart.

Thats right on the spot. Axel reveals that to us in a discussion with Larxene. Only Marluxia and Larxene were after Sora. Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen were after Riku but only as a counter measure and are un certin if they had the same ideas as the rest of the members.

Rezren

Yeah you are right Maybe it was Marluxia and Larxene plan maybe the organization is objective is really unknown

Marluxia and Larxene's plan didn't really have anything to do with the Organization's goal as a whole.

Axel: Maybe so. But unlocking its secrets is the whole reason we, the Organization, exist.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
baseballplayer said:
wats with the organization? wat do they do and stuff?
you come to a Chain of Memories board without knowing who the Organization are? you are one dumb sonofabitch, no offence.

The Organization want to unlock the secrets of the heart, but they are also after Sora. The peoples were sent to Castle Oblivion to lure Sora in and find out how he still kept his memories as a heartless. It was just Marluxia and Larxene's plan to use him as a puppet and take over the Organization.

Nemesis

TwilightRiku146 said:
ok then. So they are unknowns and we don't know all of the information.

basically, yes. While we still dont know what they are looking for, and Noruma has been fairly tight liped with any new info, screenshots, etc. Odds are we wont know until september. But the one thing we do know is that it deals with the heart.

GuardianSora

baseballplayer said:

The organization's goal is to find out the mysteries of the heart...
It still kind of confuses me though...I mean what do they mean to gain by finding out the mysteries of the heart? What are they going to do when they get it???

R

Rikudarkmaster

As far as we know the organization studies hearts. what seemed to intrigue axel was the fact that sora's heart retainied his memories even while he was a heartless. Axel also mentions that only one other person had been able to do this...

Nemesis

Rikudarkmaster said:
As far as we know the organization studies hearts. what seemed to intrigue axel was the fact that sora's heart retainied his memories even while he was a heartless. Axel also mentions that only one other person had been able to do this...

granted, i dont really rememeber Axel saying it was the Superior. I havnt been playing it quite like i used to, so on my 3rd route through, i cant say i rememeber at the moment, does anyone remember?

Nemesis

Cloud_Strife_024 said:
well still i dont know wat the organizations plans r and i dont want to know until kh2, its stupid to make assumptions taht might not even been tru

Have you played COM yet? thats where we are geting all our stuff from.

anyway, i agree with u though, except for the whole dont think of maybes. Its ok to think of maybes, its fun too.

OblivionHeart

SoulEater2118 said:
seek hearts? whered u get that from? the goals of the organization are uknown.

The organization's goals are not unknow. In one part of the game they said said it right out that the organization was formed to unveil the msyteries involving the heart. To find the tue meaning of the heart.

Last edited:

OblivionHeart

baseballplayer said:

Child's stuff. If you played the entire game or at least half of it, then you'd know who they are.
The organization are the cool people in the cooller black trenchcoats and the one in black/red with the bandages covering his face.
What do they do? If you played game, then you'd know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back