• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization...not too smart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Dancer

i was just wondering
the Org were trying to make a giant heart to get hearts themselves right? then why didn't
they go after the princesses?
this probably ends up being a stupid question. but hey im a pretty stupid guy lol

KershaFangs

Because they need many, many, many hearts to complete Kigndom Hearts. Just the Princesses of Hearts wouldn't do as much to increase the numbers. Besides, the Organization was trying to working in the shadows, to be undiscovered by anyone while collecting the hearts. IF they were to try to take the Princesses of Hearts, and some of their world, then they would attract a lot of unnecessary attention. It was only when Kingdom Heart was nearly to completion that the Organization were revealed.

That's my take on it.

LightStrike

I don't think the Princesses of hearts would have helped at all anyways. There are two Kingdom Hearts, the Heart of All Worlds (which was the one in the first game), and the Heart of All People (in the second game). The princesses of hearts could only do stuff with the Heart of All Worlds.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i was just wondering
the Org were trying to make a giant heart to get hearts themselves right? then why didn't
they go after the princesses?
this probably ends up being a stupid question. but hey im a pretty stupid guy lol
lolz well at least you can admit it right? xD anyways it probably something that relates to how Maleficent went about getting the princess' before. she collected them all together and well we all saw how well that worked out. not to mention how upset Sora would have been if they had done something to Kairi who is also a princess of heart don't forget. they needed the Keyblade wielder/Sora in tact. besides i doubt that they're hearts combined would have made much of a difference in the case of gathering hearts for their Kingdom Hearts it was more quantity over quality.

Axel5

because the hearts that went to kingdom hearts were those of slain heartless. since princesses of hearts hearts are full of light, they can't have heartless. therefore, they couldn't use their hearts.

btw, not a stupid question. I had to think for a sec.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
because the hearts that went to kingdom hearts were those of slain heartless. since princesses of hearts hearts are full of light, they can't have heartless. therefore, they couldn't use their hearts.

btw, not a stupid question. I had to think for a sec.
darkness and light aren't neccesarily the problem. it's just why go out of the way to get them if they'd work just as well as the next person's heart?

Water Dancer - it wasn't stupid don't worry about it ^^

It is never a stupid question if you don't plan on it being one...
unless of course the person posting is stupid.

xickae

I think because the princess could only reveal HB keyhole, At least that's what I think once they only used them to reveal THAT keyhole. And if the princesses could reveal KINGDOM HEARTS, then Ansem The Seeker Of Darkness would use them for such purpose.

Apollo

Silver Member
1) They would need a lot more hearts

2) Maybe to change the story up

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
Yeah, they're kinda dumb. If KH comes from slain heartless why didn't Xemnas just ask " Hey Sora, could you help us being normal people again slaying some heartless? We would really apreciate it man."
Sora- "m'Kay"

............................................................LOL.............

RikusGaurdian

I don't think the Princesses of hearts would have helped at all anyways. There are two Kingdom Hearts, the Heart of All Worlds (which was the one in the first game), and the Heart of All People (in the second game). The princesses of hearts could only do stuff with the Heart of All Worlds.
Theres not two Kingdom Hearts, only different ways to create the door. If there was more than one Kingdom Hearts, things would get REALLY complicated.

KershaFangs

Yeah, they're kinda dumb. If KH comes from slain heartless why didn't Xemnas just ask " Hey Sora, could you help us being normal people again slaying some heartless? We would really apreciate it man."
Sora- "m'Kay"

............................................................LOL.............

The Organization needed many hundreds of hearts. They were the one that were actually releasing the large hoards of Heartless into worlds so that they would take other people's heart, make more Heartless, and that may lead to the Heartless overrunning and destroying the world itself.

This is why. They were dangerous. They had no remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back