• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Just wondering....did anyone else notice that in KH:COM, all of the organization members have an "x" in their names..

aXel, larXene, veXen, zeXion, leXaeus, marluXia, and Xladin....

coincidence???

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
X has been known throughout history as a symbol of the unknown. And, it can also represent nothingness, as in, a missing aspect. It is no coincidence that all their names include such a letter as X, it is connected to them themselves. And yes, people have noticed.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Ya, that was intentional, not just a coincidence...And once you really think about it, the X in their name reflects on what they are.

cometboy17

Because They Hate You They Hate You So Bad That They Put X's In There Names So Get Over It I Mean This Conversation Is Old Every One Knows That So Please Just Stop Talking About It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
cometboy17 said:
Because They Hate You They Hate You So Bad That They Put X's In There Names So Get Over It I Mean This Conversation Is Old Every One Knows That So Please Just Stop Talking About It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was completely unnecessary. They were just wondering what significance their names have with the storyline.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah man just because u dont want to hear it doesnt mean someone else doesnt. the x in their name symbolize mystery. thats what i think

E

Ecstacy

i agree with silverwolf. the X's in their names it was gives them their identites as nobodies in a way. the x symbolizes NEOs(non existant ones)

C

CEDELAS

the x i think is an important symbol not just there to say mystery but another clue in da stew hey i rhymed i have a feeling that bhk may have and x in it the thing i want to say is that i think that riku and mickey didnt join the org cause they dont have an x and the reaon diz dosent is cause he is superior

Twilight power

I agree with silverwolf tho it doesnt mean its gonna be right we'll just gonna have to wait for the game *hyuck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back