• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
What is your favorite and least favorite nobodies? Here's a list of mine (Of course I don't like the nobodies in general):

1: Xigbar (Somehow this guy always makes me laugh)
2: Axel (Second favorite for obvious reasons)
3: Lexaeus (The reason why this guy is likable is because he's almost the only Organization member who can keep his mouth shut)
4: Luxord (It's a shame that not much is known about him)
5: Roxas (Expected to be high on the list... but not higher.... Anyway, he's a great guy with an enjoyable personality)
6: Saix (Good weapon and hair)
7: Zexion (Can also keep his mouth shut, but can still be pretty annoying :eek:)
8: Xemnas (Xehanort is not really a good villain IMO, but Xemnas was a TAD bit better)
9: Xaldin (Ehhhhhhh)
10: Marluxia (Annoying flower power and boring boss battles with him)
11: Demyx (He's bizzare)
12: Vexen (This dude never shuts up. His death was hilarious by the way)
13: Larxene (Ya'll saw this coming. She developed no personality and I felt no sympathy when she faded away. Please give us a story of her original persona so I can feel sorry for her, Square Enix ^-^)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Larxene, Saix, Vexen, and Xaldin are my favorites (although I liked Vexen a little more before he had a voice actor). They're all entertaining characters for me and I like all of their designs, weapons, and boss battles.

After them, 5. Marluxia, Zexion, Roxas, and Axel all linger midlevel for me. I like all of them, but not to the same degree as the first four. Xion would have been here, too. I've already said it before, but I'd like Axel more if he'd been like he was in CoM for the rest of the series (until he returned in 3D).

I don't care for 9. Demyx, Xigbar, Xemnas, Luxord, and Lexaeus. Boring.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I might be one of the few persons who found the Organization itself extremely boring. o0
Yes, there are a few characters I like - Xigbar, Demyx, Marluxia and Zexion, in that order - but for the rest...Most of them don't even have enough screentime or relevance to the story to really count as important characters. I also never liked Axel or Roxas much, even though most people seem to love them like crazy. :x
Anyways, I'm still waiting for the few original persons missing. It's the least they can do for the characters that didn't get what they deserved (=screentime/story relevance).

Veritas7340

High Tier
--Axel
--Roxas
--Marluxia
--Vexen
-- Saix

Middle Tier
--Zexion
--Xigbar
--Xemnas
--Xaldin

Low Tier
--Demyx
--Larxene
--Lexaeus
--Luxord

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Demyx's water clones were aggravating, at least I could beat that battle. Man, I am not sure if I could get pass Larxene, she seems quite ruthless in her final battle.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Demyx's water clones were aggravating, at least I could beat that battle. Man, I am not sure if I could get pass Larxene, she seems quite ruthless in her final battle.
She wasn't easy for me, but she wasn't hard either.

BlazeHeatnix

1.) Marluxia. He is bar none the most underrated villain in the series. Keith Ferguson is perfect for his voice, all 3(!) of his fight themes are some of the best music Shimomura has ever composed, and he has a speech that is only beat by Ansem SOD's "This world has been connected" speech in how chilling it is. His element and weapon are also really, really cool. It feels like he controls the power of nature itself, rather than just flowers.

2.) Axel. He's such a complex character that's had a ton of growth over the course of the games. He transitioned from being a lunatic villain to someone I think we'd all like to hang out and eat ice cream with.

3.) Luxord. He's just a badass, plain and simple, and one of my favorite bosses ever. Also an epic beard. I can see why he's Nomura's favorite. "I'd rather we just skip the formalities."

4.) Saix. Cool weapon, tragic character, and his berserk mode face is TERRIFYING. Plus Kirk Thornton's voice is just so sinister.

5.) Xigbar. I think he's a little overused, but he's just plain funny. He's a likable asshole, like Axel, but even more so.

6.) Zexion. He has my favorite element in the series. Plus a cool haircut, even if it is a little emo.

7.) Roxas. He's a little overrated IMO, but even though KH2's 3 hour opening may be a chore to get through a second time, that first time had me on the edge of my seat and by the end, I wanted to play as him for the rest of the game. Sadly, he slowly got more and more boring after that.

8.) Lexaeus. He may not do or say much, but that only makes him more mysterious and scary. So when he DOES do something, it's even scarier.

9.) Xemnas. Meh, your typical villainy villain, but I think what sells him above all else is his slow movement, slow talking, and Paul St. Peter's voice. He's creepy, in a good way.

10.) Larxene. This is where we get into the more one-dimensional personalities. I know this is controversial to put her above some others, but her being such a bitch made beating her up and watching her fade away that much more satisfying. She's SUPPOSED to be a bitch. Plus her boss is fun and challenging.

11.) Vexen. Another one-dimensional personality. He doesn't shut up about being a scientist and liking to experiment and blah blah. He may have my second favorite element (Ice types 4 lyfe, baby) but he has an annoying voice, he's an unlikable douche, and his boss is annoying when he summons the shadow sora constantly.

12.) Xaldin. This guy is just boring. He doesn't do much, his voice is my least favorite of all of them, his element is weak, and his boss is annoying. At least his weapon is pretty cool, and how it transforms.

13.) Demyx. Do I even need to say it? WORST. BOSS. EVER. Especially his data battle. Like, wow. You need to have Bond of Flame, be in Wisdom form all the time, pack an absolute ton of Ethers, and spam fire constantly because 99 clones in 25 seconds is almost impossible. Like yeah, that's fair. Make me lose because I ran out of time. It's not like Luxord where he controls the power of cards and games, where it makes sense to die if you lose. This is just nonsensical. Plus he's a total wimp, literally does absolutely NOTHING except steal the Olympus Stone for no reason other than to be a dick to Sora, and his weapon is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
1.) Marluxia. He is bar none the most underrated villain in the series. Keith Ferguson is perfect for his voice, all 3(!) of his fight themes are some of the best music Shimomura has ever composed, and he has a speech that is only beat by Ansem SOD's "This world has been connected" speech in how chilling it is. His element and weapon are also really, really cool. It feels like he controls the power of nature itself, rather than just flowers.

2.) Axel. He's such a complex character that's had a ton of growth over the course of the games. He transitioned from being a lunatic villain to someone I think we'd all like to hang out and eat ice cream with.

3.) Luxord. He's just a badass, plain and simple, and one of my favorite bosses ever. Also an epic beard. I can see why he's Nomura's favorite. "I'd rather we just skip the formalities."

4.) Saix. Cool weapon, tragic character, and his berserk mode face is TERRIFYING. Plus Kirk Thornton's voice is just so sinister.

5.) Xigbar. I think he's a little overused, but he's just plain funny. He's a likable asshole, like Axel, but even more so.

6.) Zexion. He has my favorite element in the series. Plus a cool haircut, even if it is a little emo.

7.) Roxas. He's a little overrated IMO, but even though KH2's 3 hour opening may be a chore to get through a second time, that first time had me on the edge of my seat and by the end, I wanted to play as him for the rest of the game. Sadly, he slowly got more and more boring after that.

8.) Lexaeus. He may not do or say much, but that only makes him more mysterious and scary. So when he DOES do something, it's even scarier.

9.) Xemnas. Meh, your typical villainy villain, but I think what sells him above all else is his slow movement, slow talking, and Paul St. Peter's voice. He's creepy, in a good way.

10.) Larxene. This is where we get into the more one-dimensional personalities. I know this is controversial to put her above some others, but her being such a bitch made beating her up and watching her fade away that much more satisfying. She's SUPPOSED to be a bitch. Plus her boss is fun and challenging.

11.) Vexen. Another one-dimensional personality. He doesn't shut up about being a scientist and liking to experiment and blah blah. He may have my second favorite element (Ice types 4 lyfe, baby) but he has an annoying voice, he's an unlikable douche, and his boss is annoying when he summons the shadow sora constantly.

12.) Xaldin. This guy is just boring. He doesn't do much, his voice is my least favorite of all of them, his element is weak, and his boss is annoying. At least his weapon is pretty cool, and how it transforms.

13.) Demyx. Do I even need to say it? WORST. BOSS. EVER. Especially his data battle. Like, wow. You need to have Bond of Flame, be in Wisdom form all the time, pack an absolute ton of Ethers, and spam fire constantly because 99 clones in 25 seconds is almost impossible. Like yeah, that's fair. Make me lose because I ran out of time. It's not like Luxord where he controls the power of cards and games, where it makes sense to die if you lose. This is just nonsensical. Plus he's a total wimp, literally does absolutely NOTHING except steal the Olympus Stone for no reason other than to be a dick to Sora, and his weapon is ridiculous.

Xemnas spooked me whenever I played as him in 358/2 Days. I really hated how he just hovered everywhere.

chenoehii

Awards
1. Axel. I miss him so much it's ridiculous. And I absolutely hated when Xion was introduced, I wish Nomura had just left Roxas and Axel's friendship alone... And Lea's okay, but Axel was better in my opinion. Awesome lines too.

2. Saix. He's such a tragic character, and I really feel sorry for Isa now. Nomura better write him a good ending or I'll show up on his doorstep with a flaming pitchfork.

3. Xigbar. I thought he was creep/cool the first time I saw him, and it was like a dream come true that he and Braig turned out to be such an integral part to the whole story. I understand some might not like that he keeps popping up everywhere, but I think it's really fun. xD Plus he has one of my favorite lines in the whole series: "Have you been a good boy?...It looks like you haven't."

4. Roxas. I'd take him over Sora any day. His KH2 intro was sufferable, but that ending man...so worth it. That was a tear jerker for me (if I'd known what it all meant watching it), but still Jessie's delivery of "My summer vacation is...over." was so sad. Oh, and he kicked a** in his fight against Riku, plus in the KH2FM+ fight with Sora, and in the Re:Coded boss fight. In fact, the entire ending of Coded was awesome. I just love that he's more serious than Sora or Ven but that doesn't take away from his nice factor.

5. Zexion. He knows too much, and I want to know everything he knows. Even as a kid, Ienzo knew something was up. Overall, the character is just very suspicious and mysterious. I mean, that conversation with Xigbar in KH2FM+ was intense. Plus he was cute as pie in DDD, especially when Lea interrupted him.

6. Lexaeus. I don't have any special feelings for him, but I appreciate how dedicated and loyal he was to Zexion. And his other Aeleus is pretty cool. I hope he plays a bigger role in KH3.

7. Demyx. He would be higher, but I have mixed feelings about him. I like him a lot, and I think he's probably really fun as a human. But for all his claims of having a heart, and for all his friendliness, he kept himself at a distance from the other members it seems like. Yeah he bantered and exchanged casual conversation, but deep down he didn't really fit in anywhere. I think it's odd that Axel defended him in Days when Roxas made fun of him, and also that out of everyone he and Xigbar got along the best. And then there's that scene somewhere in either the manga or the novels that Xaldin interrupts him playing his Sitar and he doesn't answer him. That seems kind of odd to me for a guy who typically acts aloof in a humorous kind of way. But ultimately, the thing that makes me the most sad for this character was his death in the manga, where he cries as he is fading away. And then Sora is visibly shaken, meaning that possibly Roxas was feeling the same way. And Demyx, like a lot of others, had called out for Roxas upon seeing him. Idk, it's just kind of tragic to me.

8. Vexen. Had the best death scene of all.

9. Xemnas. I didn't really hate him or love him. His voice actor is all right, but kind of weird. He speaks and moves very slow too. That was pretty annoying. I guess I like him overall though.

10. Marluxia. Would be higher on the list, but his personality just seemed so bland.

11. Luxord. I feel like his character wasn't used to his full capacity. I hope in KH3 we get to see the non-apprentice members and get some backstory or something. Nice eyes and beard though, earrings too.

12. Xaldin. I think Nomura has confirmed that he was one of the strongest Organization members, which is cool.

13. Larxene. I will say that I laughed so hard at her flirtation with Axel. He looked so uncomfortable. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
roxas is tops. i can relate to him.
xigbar next. great villain imo.
axel. pmuch tied with xiggy.
luxord. i like him.
xemnas. waste of character.
vexen. wasted potential.
saix. saixel story arc has been wasted thus far but here is hoping.
marluxia. guys a dick but reason same as vexen.
xaldin. great voice acting but underutilization of a guy that gets his hands dirty.
demyx. annoying but i feel a tad bit bad for the guy.
zexion and lexaeus. zero character development, basically a duo anyway lol.
larxene. no explanation needed.

Anagram

Banned
Favorite: .....

Least Favorite: Xemnas

Doesn't care about their existence at all: Everyone else.

RoomKey

1. Roxas
2. Axel
3. Larxene
4. Xemnas
5. Marluxia
6. Xemnas
7. Xaldin
8. Luxord
9. Demyx
10. Saix
11. Vexen
12. Xexion
13. Lexaeus

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Xigbar. He's one of those characters where it sounds like the VA was having way too much fun with the role. He's a complete troll, knows everything, and somehow makes me laugh every other time he shows up. Also, teleportation with sniping powers? Sounds like my ideal setup. "R for reload!"

Roxas. I could relate to his character because we both had the same amount of knowledge about what was going on: none. Oh, and dual wielding was amazing. And I tend to get attached to PC's.

Axel. He's kinda like a lighter version of Xigbar, without being an omniscient troll, and with the best catchphrase ever.

Demyx. I can relate to the laziness (which may be a bad thing). Plus, he's one of the few that's not secretly plotting to stab someone else in the back. Maybe because a huge sitar's not a very good weapon for that sort of thing.

Xemnas. Probably would be lower if I didn't enjoy fighting him so much. The difficulty's always just right, and the music is always spine-tingling. Also, I'm completely convinced he's a Sith Lord. Crimson lightsabers, electricity, telekinesis, creepy voice, yellow eyes, constantly hides face in black cloak... all he needs is a "Darth" title, I swear.

Luxord. Heh, what a polite gentleman. He has chronokinetic powers, yet doesn't abuse them like a certain young guy we might know. I just wish getting turned into a card or die didn't happen.

Saix. The asshole second-in-command. I think I'd enjoy beating this guy down more if it weren't for his werewolf-berserker powers that force you to run the hell away so fast.

Marluxia. Screw this guy. He's memorable because of how so damn hard he was to take down in both COM and II (insta-kill pits of red death, anyone?) Thanks to him, I can't look at a shiny Mega Garchomp, a pink-hued beast with massive scythes for arms, without getting flashbacks.

Zexion. His weapon is a dictionary. While I know for a fact that those things hurt like hell when you swing em down on a head, it still doesn't make his fighting style look any less stupid in Days. He was a pretty formidable opponent in II and COM, for someone who relied strongly on trickery and illusion magic. I gotta give him that.

Vexen. He's a Hojo expy, and not even as evil or twisted. Meh. At least the shield looks kinda neat, and his death was hilarious. "Nopleasedon-" "Goodbye" *erupts into flames and dies on the spot*

Xaldin. The most I remember about this guy was teleport-spamming onto his head in II and having him nag me during a Days recon mission. That pre-battle pose of his wasn't too bad, though.

Larxene. Demyx said it best: "Man, why does Larxene have to be a total witch all the time?" She's concentrated bitchiness, and it made her memorable. Probably one of the few here that'd seriously enjoy brutally murdering everyone with the "protagonist" label on em.

Lexaeus. Uh, who? Oh right, the huge lug that hardly talked and was memorable for two things: punching Roxas in the face and sending Riku hurtling into the ceiling.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saix: Always liked him, even before we knew a part of his tragic story...that we still don't have all the pieces to. His voice is perfect in English and Japanese, his design is great (blue hair and gold eyes? yes please. and green eyes as Isa? characters with green eyes are the best), and he's one of the few male characters Nomura graced with earrings and I've yet to hate a Nomura character with earrings.

Axel: Tragic, fiery personality, green eyes, red hair, "died", Reno expy. I love it.

Roxas: Adorable, tragic, voiced by Jesse McCartney. I'm not seeing any negatives.

Marluxia: I like jerk characters. He was an asshole with high hopes and goals, and I can't fault him for that. Also represents death? That's awesome.

Demyx: He's a dork <3 His water clones didn't give me any issues in KH2 or KH2FM, so that makes him easy to like.

Zexion: Confusing character but unlike Lexaeus who I discuss later on, his confusing character fits him very well. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he in it for the science?

Xigbar: Again, I love jerks. He's a troll <3

Xemnas: Eh. Apathetic to him nowadays. My interest level goes up and down depending on how much Terra he shows in him.

Xaldin: Apathetic...cool hair, interesting design...clearly smart but...yeah.

Larxene: I don't hate her, but I'm just apathetic to her at this point. Used to think she was pretty cool and I always laugh at the fact that Shiro Amano had her reading Marquis de Sade books in the manga, but at this point she's a useless character with very little character behind her.

Lexaeus: Another character that I don't hate. His character is really confusing to me. He's described as a "hero" type character, but then he was one of the apprentices that forced Ansem the Wise out, is kind of a jerk Organization character. Essentially, he has no solid character.

Luxord: I forgot about him when writing this list...He used to be much higher on my list when I actually remembered he existed years ago.

Vexen: Like it was said earlier in this thread, he's a Hojo expy. He's gross. He's annoying. I had to stop my Re:CoM play through because of him being such a dick of a boss.

Larxene012

Banned
1. Larxene
2. Axel
3. Roxas
4. Marluxia
5. Luxord
6. Saix
7. Xemnas
8. Xaldin
9. Saix
10. Xigbar
11. Zexion
12. Demyx
13. Lexaeus

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Demyx and Larxene grabbed me the most, but I'd say I might be too indifferent to the rest of them to properly rank them lol. That being said, there were a lot of fun, tragically underdeveloped ideas in these guys, so I wouldn't say I feel super negatively toward any of them as characters/concepts.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Larxene was legitimately the most fun to watch in re:CoM followed by Vexen. Their scenes in general crack me up, and it helped that their delivery was amusing in a good way. Larxene looked like she was having fun (great gestures) and Vexen had this sort of nice eccentricity to his performance.

Then I guess it would Axel followed by Demyx who are some of the few that had some personality. As for the rest, idk, it could be any order.

Last edited:

duchessa

1. Axel - I love his character development and personality in general. Ruthless assassin double wait no triple agent on behalf of a best friend he's slowly having a falling out with over around 9 years time that becomes attached to two destined to never get a chance at life kids who remind him of his childhood, but wait now he can't even keep these friends and he loses his memories of one and the other runs away so he chases him down and is told to kill him, but he won't so said friend disappears and he tries to bring him back but can't so lays down his life for the next best thing, with the weight of one if not two best-friend-"deaths" on his little growing heart.
If anything this just says I am susceptible to feels, but obviously it worked. I love that he has conflicts not just with others but with himself, like choosing between friends (which would be a horrible thing to ask of a person) or dealing with the moral ramifications of using Kairi as bait.

2. Roxas - It's hard for me to choose between Roxas and Xigbar because I like them both but they're in completely different categories obviously, so I'll go with good guys first. I love his struggle to be identified as his own person and how bittersweet the ending of his KH2 prologue was. All he ever wanted was a normal life and in that respect is a bit of a foil to Sora, who never has expressed anger or hatred at his Keyblade or status as its wielder. I can't not be sentimental about Roxas. I would like to write more but I saved my favorites for last and am now tired and possibly incoherent.

3. Xigbar - The number one troll. Everything he says is gold and I wouldn't mind him as the main villian. He trolls everyone and eavesdrops on conversations and seems to know everything but still isn't some impossibly omnipotent being, cough Xehanort. Awesome snipers? Says "as if" all the time and pulls it off? Pirate eyepatch? Check.

4. Saix - His berserk mode is pretty cool, and I can't wait to see the inevitable battle between him and Lea. I like how this is a friendship we get to see fall apart and deteriorate over time in a realistic manner we can perhaps relate to. Random fun fact - a character in the anime series Ao no Exorcist is voiced in Japanese by Axel/Lea's voice actor, and is voiced in English by Saix/Isa's.

5. Larxene - Mean for the sake of being mean is oddly refreshing because sometimes people are just mean for no apparent reason.

6. Demyx - He makes me laugh, even if I hated his boss battle.

7. Marluxia - Stayed the bad guy from beginning till end without changing his plans or having a grand master behind him and I respect that.

8. Xemnas - He has a cool voice.

9. Zexion - Indifferent. Hope we get to see some of his past explored, like his involvement with the experiments (willing? Unwitting accomplice? Test subject?). And I mentioned it before, but Ienzo as a child seemed close with Ansem the Wise, so I wonder what DiZ felt about him as a Nobody.

10. Luxord - Tied with Zexion. He seemed like a nice guy. I'm mostly indifferent. But if we got to see that poker game he talked about, he would probably win the tie.

11. Lexaeus - Well... he punched Roxas once, which was hilarious.

12. Xaldin - Idk, he and his weird sideburns just bother me. He may even be below Vexen.

13. Vexen - Creepy-ish and just... there. At least he is credited with the Replica Program, yet we never get to see him doing much with it outside of Repliku. Everyone being mean to him in the manga was pretty funny, though.

For the most part everyone after Marluxia is kind of meh.

Awards
All I can say is, I wish they would add Demyx into the stories a bit more because he's so cute. LOL! Well, most of them are cute, but Demyx especially. And Axel's eyes...

My favorite is definitely Marluxia, though. It's funny because they say he's the organization member of "flowers," but in reality he represents both life (nature/flowers) and death (scythe/hit counts) - as Master Spockanort pointed out. I guess, being as Poison Ivy is my favorite Batman villain and the one I identify with the most, that this would also have a lot to do with my decision.

Other than that, I can't really rate them from 1-10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back