• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members lied!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I think that the Organization does have emotions, they just choose to suppress them.

That's why the 'good' members like Axel seemed to have more emotion then, say, Saix or Xemnas.

Stars

リク
Xemnas remember anger and hate, is that his memories?
I guess that Roxas make Axel having a heart, just like he awaken him..xD

*-Deep Tears-*

um they dont have hearts smart one! and even if they did have emotions they would just be emo. i would like them even more. jk. by the way double (or however many) posting is against the rules.

Shadowfaith

ummm....didnt Roxas feel sad in twilight town in the beginning of KH2? and HAPPY? well maybe just cause he had a "heart" in his "other"....what do u think?

I always thought it was either the fact that Sora still had a heart and that Roxas was confusing Sora's feelings for his or that Roxas simply remembers feelings, like his memories or something of the sort. neh?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Roxas felt emotions because his heart was returning since Sora was almost awake. You see, Roxas is a special nobody. He's pretty much the only one that has an other that transformed back from a Heartless

Th3 Ch0s3n

It can actually go both ways the organization can actually have feelings and emotions but they just don't show them because all they have left is there customs and ways of thinking which would explain axel's sudden emotions...he was obviously tired of playing the role of the guy who doesn't care about others his emotions were brought back out.....But it could be that they don't have emotions and they just remember or see other peoples emotions and just mimic them...but then again anything you do has emotion there is no such concept to us humans as no emotion...when you try and act like you have no emotion you act dull as if you don't care and not caring=an emotion so it's simply impossible not to have an emotion in my opinion

ShiKage

I think the Organization DO have emotions. Because in the cutscene with Saix and Xemnas; Saix asked if they could "End this Sherad" (sp?) when Xemnas replied with 'Indeed'. But this is just a theory.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
ShiKage..... that was easily one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

But... Th3 Ch0s3n, you have a point. As humans we don't truly know how it is like to truly be unable to feel. It's true that Axel could be mimicing someone... but I don't think that Axel has been much anywhere besides the Organization unless you count his other's memories. I still think that he does have emotions, somehat.

You just gave me an idea. Maybe the 14th member wasn't a nobody, and she had emotions. The other members (not Xemnas) might've liked her, and mimicked her emotions. Xemnas doesn't like this, so he sends Roxas, Xigbar, Axel, and Sai'x to dispose of the traitor. The only thing is why would she be in the Org. in the first place? But... yeah, I've got nothing to support this. It was just a small thing the whole mimic thing started in my head

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
To mimic emotion doesn't make them being felt. Feeling and Mimicing is different. Actually, living without feeling any emotion, for Org XIII, that would mean not doing 1/10 of things they did. Because without emotion Xemnas would never have wanted regain a heart.

I think they mimic, but they have a small base. can't mimic without feeling a little. Yes, even Saix.

ShiKage

ShiKage..... that was easily one of the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life.

But... Th3 Ch0s3n, you have a point. As humans we don't truly know how it is like to truly be unable to feel. It's true that Axel could be mimicing someone... but I don't think that Axel has been much anywhere besides the Organization unless you count his other's memories. I still think that he does have emotions, somehat.

You just gave me an idea. Maybe the 14th member wasn't a nobody, and she had emotions. The other members (not Xemnas) might've liked her, and mimicked her emotions. Xemnas doesn't like this, so he sends Roxas, Xigbar, Axel, and Sai'x to dispose of the traitor. The only thing is why would she be in the Org. in the first place? But... yeah, I've got nothing to support this. It was just a small thing the whole mimic thing started in my head

Eh, It was just a thought that I wanted to through out there. I mean they Saix and Xemnas could have been lieing to the rest of the members except the apperitences and making them believe that they don't have emotions at all. Oh w/e it was just an idea.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh... I'm sorry. It just sounded dumb the way you put it... like it had no point. But... Sai'x wasn't one of the Apprentices. Just the first six members. Sai'x is the 7th. Only the originals of Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaues, and Zexion AKA Xehanort, Bleig/Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo. I get what you mean, though

RoxyStarOblivion

Website
rubystar-wind-kokiri.deviantart.com
Well, I kind of agree because a lot of the things they did/said showed some emotion. I mean, in CoM, Zexion showed (a lot) of fear of dying. And fear is considered an emotion! Also, if they didn't have emotions, Larxene, Marluxia and Saix wouldn't have been so insane. AND Roxas did have emotions and feeling. It even showed when he was gone! (when Sora starts crying but he doesn't know why)
One more example- Axel. He said before he died that Roxas made him FEEL like he had a heart. And in that one Final Mix cutscene with Roxas and Axel, either one of them was crying OR it could have been just the sea salt ice cream dripping.

So, they probably did have a little bit of emotion left in them OR they're just really good at faking it like you said.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't know about Axel, but I think that Roxas had a heart since his other (Sora) wasn't a heartless anymore. Maybe Axel's situation was similar. Could be why those two were such good friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back