• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members lied!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The Organization continuously bragged about how they don't have emotions or feelings, and such. Here's what I think; they're good pretenders. In the opening battle scene for the Final Xemnas fight Xemnas says "Anger and Hate are supreme". I'm pretty sure that 'anger' and 'hatred' are emotions. I think that Nobodies just think that they don't have emotions because they are too sad to dwell over happiness and all of those other "goody-goody" emotions. The thing is that they don't know that they're sad because they don't know what sorrow is!

Anyone else agree with me on this one?

Akans

「moriya」
Oh really? I thought he said that cause... he was... twisted and messed up XD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Xemnas just thought those are supreme...

Anyway, I am confident they have really a little emotion. Nearly nothing but just enough to explain why the Org XIII can act like that...

Rix

:)
Awards
but it's said that they remember what it was like to have emotions... They remember and that's the reason why they can act like they have emotions.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Without true emotion, at least a little, acting like having those has no sense. For sample, without at least a little emotion, never Marluxia would have acted like he did...

Most of the things they did cannot be done without emotion, faking emotion is because they want to do it, the will to have or do something born in emotion... Everything is bound to emotion.

Rix

Awards
I have also thought about if they actually do have a little emotions, but it has never been confirmed...

Either is it something that Nomura wants us to think about by ourselves or we will find out in future games, maybe in 358/2 days perhaps?

But the fact is that we don't really know yat.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
What about Axel? Everyone remembers the scene when Axel faded away, right? "He made me feel like I have a heart. You make me feel the same way", I don't remember if it was Axel or me, but there was a tear in there somewhere too!

Has anyone played CoM? Back when we didn't know that Namine` was a Nobody this would seem meaningless, but I'm certain that she felt fear when Marluxia and Larxene were talking to her. I think that the Nobodies can feel what they remember. Maybe when bbs comes out, we'll learn that Xehanort... whoever that really is... went through a lot of anger and hate. lol....

Rix

Awards
there is also a final mix scene were Axel cries... he is with Roxas in that scene an I have asked myself many times, why should Axel fake his emotions when he is with Roxas?

Kairiangel

hmm....they do seem to show emotions in a way but I think its because they remember them so something might have felt them. and Xemnes remembers something sometime as Xehanort

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Prince of Heart, you worded that wrong. They don't have hearts. Its the memories of their somebody that triggers them to remember. It's just that special bond between the Nobody and the person that ceases to be a Heartless.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Hum, there is more than a mere memories... They have memories, but memories were in the heart like proved in CoM. So, if nobody have memory, from a way, they have at least a little emotion...

Dattebayo

Website
khworks.livejournal.com
Probably, the whole Org. XIII has other selves, just like Roxas. But, that doesn't mean that those others have to be living, becasue nobodies are like remains.

Anyway, I bet Axel and roxas are the only ones who have "real" emotions, since those two seem to have the purest hearts in the group. In CoM, Zexion was terrified when Replica riku was about to kill him. And since Zexion, along with a few other members, like Xaldin and Xigbar, were assistants to Xehanort. So, we know they really HAD other selves. Xemnas did as well.

And isn't it true that the ones who had other selves that we know about show the most emotion (excluding Axel)? So, I'm thinking that they can take some of the memories from before, and use them into play.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It does seem like (going up from Xemnas) when you get to Sai'x, the first member who wasn't one of Ansem's apprentices when they were their other self... they do begin to seem less emotional... besides axel... and roxas. but xephr... then why did axel cry? unless roxas was truly his enemy? Because... I think he was the only one there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back