• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization members and their nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
:confused: oops i forgot that this might have a little bit of spoilers but i don't think that it's enough to go back and put it in the spoiler section.the bigger ones are in a spoiler box....especially on this computer, but anyways have you noticed that certain organization XII member's and some of the lesser nobodies are very alike.
like Xigbar, and his sniper nobodies.
Saix and the Berserkers.
Xaldin and the Dragoons.
Luxord and the Gamblers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
well, you get my point, right?:D

FinalSora14

I was thinking the same thing, except for the part about finding out which nobodies dont fit with the members part but yea.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
are you saying that there could be other nobodies that the organization members in CoM could have controlled but we didnt get to see them because they died( I couldnt understand what you were saying)

Pyro

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i don't understand wat your talking its confusing...... i get wat your 1st question is but the org.13 are higher rank nobodies i don't think they created the less rank nobodies i just thought they were stronger types of the lesser rank nobodies. but i guess your right.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Vexond#15 said:
I think he was (25252525)

Yeah, but there were more than one Darkside.... I honestly think Darkside's Nobody is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I don't know if it's true, just make a little bit of sense. You could be right, but I would rather stick to what I believe.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think that are other nobodies outside the org. like Namine. But Namine says that they fade back into darkness.

Balkarzar

but when she said that she meant if a heartless or nobodies regain there true form or something like that.
i think nobodies are created depending on how much strenght the bodies have remmebr yen sid said the org are stronger nobodies who control the weaker ones.You do the math.the org are just strong versions of the weaker ones(sort of).

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
koji said:
I think that are other nobodies outside the org. like Namine. But Namine says that they fade back into darkness.
Roxas said:
Yeah, but you and I didn't..........
and she did always thought that nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness but roxas and namine` didn't. they got to meet their original selves.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Riku123698745 said:
and she did always thought that nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness but roxas and namine` didn't. they got to meet their original selves.
Yeah but that was just Roxas and Namine.
How many other nobodies get to do that? The ones that dont, fade back into darkness.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Roxas and Namine are "Special" There origanal selves weren't heartless. That's why I think they got to meet Sora and Kairi.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
if that were true wouldn't pretty much all the nobodies except for the dusks and those weird creeper things have disappeared from twtnw after you killed the organization?

also, i don't know who the creepers are supposed to fit, but since zexion was supposed to be like a shape shifter, and the creeper things change their shape, that could actually support zexion being alive. (i'm not saying he is, i'm just pointing it out. this doesn't need to turn into a "Zexion's Alive vs. Zexions dead" thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back