• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Member in Agrabah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Ok, i am going back through and playing KH2 again, before you go fight Genie Jafar, you talk to the peddler. He says he got all his money from the "man in the black coat" does it say in the novels or anywhere else exactly what member is it? Just trying tie up the loose ends in the story

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Ok, i am going back through and playing KH2 again, before you go fight Genie Jafar, you talk to the peddler. He says he got all his money from the "man in the black coat" does it say in the novels or anywhere else exactly what member is it? Just trying tie up the loose ends in the story

It was never revealed. it coulda been any member.

I just thought it was Luixord at first, cuz he's a gambler.

State

Awards
It was never revealed. it coulda been any member.

I just thought it was Luixord at first, cuz he's a gambler.
yep, this very same subject has been touched and discussed before, and everyone just replied with "luxord".

State

Awards
what if the man in the black coat was axel? or even xigbar... According to Days LUXORD never visited agrabah
what do you exactly mean by that? days is BEFORE kh2, the organization member conversed with the peddler at KH2, luxord could've visited agrabah AFTER days.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I would say Riku. Maybe Axel. You have to think which organization members wouldn't harm Sora, cuz if they would, they probably would've confronted him by then.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I would say Riku. Maybe Axel. You have to think which organization members wouldn't harm Sora, cuz if they would, they probably would've confronted him by then.
what??? no, it was somebody who was trying to keep bringing jafar back a secret so he could take over agrabah, definetley not riku cause it was an organization MEMBER and nearly 99% sure it wasnt axel

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
what if the man in the black coat was axel? or even xigbar... According to Days LUXORD never visited agrabah

Days never said he wouldnt ever go to Agrabah. It just didnt show Luxord and Roxas going there. There are other missions going on while Roxas is doing his.

Anyway, this is in KH2 not Days.

State

Awards
I would say Riku.
why riku? well, it was made clear a man in a black coat but, the organization wanted jafar's heartless/nobody, why would riku want his heartless/nobody?
Maybe Axel.
why axel? axel went "traitor" after roxas returned into sora, why would he be favoring the organization by getting jafar's heartless/nobody?
You have to think which organization members wouldn't harm Sora, cuz if they would, they probably would've confronted him by then.
none of the organization members would harm sora, since he wields the key to their plan of being whole again.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
it couldve been Luxord, Xigbar, or even Saix...(tryin to kiss up to the boss again).

other than that...there wasnt really anybody else...cuz Xaldin's at Beast's Castle, Axel went traitor, Demyx doesnt do much...and Xemnas just sits on his throne all day in the Round Room...(waiting for other members to report their findings..kinda acts like a counselor..answering all there questions).

State

Awards
and Xemnas just sits on his throne all day in the Round Room...(waiting for other members to report their findings..kinda acts like a counselor..answering all there questions).
that was in days, when he was supervising kh's appearance in twtnw, now in kh2, he just stares at it adoringly.

Tiax

what??? no, it was somebody who was trying to keep bringing jafar back a secret so he could take over agrabah, definetley not riku cause it was an organization MEMBER and nearly 99% sure it wasnt axel

How would the peddlar know if he was a member or not? =/ He said someone in a black coat, and Riku was wearing one ever since the events at Castle Oblivion. I think it was Riku, too. It would make sense that he didn't want Jafar free 'cause Riku knew Jafar personally in the first Kingdom Hearts. Or, then again, I could be wrong and it probably is Luxord. Whatever.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmmmm it was never said o_O

Talys Alankil

How would the peddlar know if he was a member or not? =/ He said someone in a black coat, and Riku was wearing one ever since the events at Castle Oblivion. I think it was Riku, too. It would make sense that he didn't want Jafar free 'cause Riku knew Jafar personally in the first Kingdom Hearts. Or, then again, I could be wrong and it probably is Luxord. Whatever.
Hey, since the time Riku was hanging on with Jafar, he went the other side, remember ? Why freeing his old ally that is now his enemy? I'm more thinking of an Organization member.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ha I totally forgot this was said. :p But the only ones who would do it would be Xigbar, Sai'x, and Luxord although I kindo of doubt Sai'x would do it.

XkeybladerXX

It was never Confirmed or Revealed. But it might be Xigbar, since he teamed up with Roxas in Days and you don't see another member going there again except for Xion.

Xemnas TWTNW
Xigbar Unknown
Xaldin Beast’s Castle
Vexen Eliminated
Lexaeus Eliminated​
Zexion Eliminated
Saix TWTNW
Axel Looking for Roxas
Demyx Radiant Garden
Luxord Port Royal
Marluxia Eliminated
Larxene Eliminated
Roxas Unknown

Maybe it was Riku, since he went to land of Dragons, he would've gone to Agrabah and no one else has the Coat.

A

Azrael

It's Luxord. It's the only plausible one I can see there.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
So we have brought it down to Xigbar, LUxord, Riku and Saix. If i was going to guess i would say that it probably isnt Saix cause he is never in the feild, unless it is specifically to see sora. Probly not Riku because he wouldnt want to keep a major threat secret from Sora. Luxord never went to agrabah during DAYS and Xigbar did, so my final verdict is that since Xiggy is familiar with the territory more probly that it was him

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
what do you exactly mean by that? days is BEFORE kh2, the organization member conversed with the peddler at KH2, luxord could've visited agrabah AFTER days.

NOT EXACTLY... DAYS IS A DAY before KH II >.< And lets keep this clean and sweet! Luxord was tooo busy in PORT ROYAL! I mean XALDIN took almost a year to convince beast! = /.... Xigbar was barely assigned to That chinese mulan world! land of dragons... and Axel didnt died! =o so can be him... cuz from what i saw on days.... Saix spent his days in the castle... But whatever like nomura never said anything about it... u can all think whatever u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back