• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Member in Agrabah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
NOT EXACTLY... DAYS IS A DAY before KH II >.< And lets keep this clean and sweet! Luxord was tooo busy in PORT ROYAL! I mean XALDIN took almost a year to convince beast! = /.... Xigbar was barely assigned to That chinese mulan world! land of dragons... and Axel didnt died! =o so can be him... cuz from what i saw on days.... Saix spent his days in the castle... But whatever like nomura never said anything about it... u can all think whatever u want
i doubt its axel severely, at this point he is rebelling from the organization and is not interested in helping them out by getting jafars heartless, im pretty sure it was Xigbar cause Luxord was probably really busy at Port Royal while Xiggy seems to have adhd and cant stay on one task to long so he is very diverse when it comes to the worlds he is involved in

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I'm gonna go with Xigbar. Luxord's role seems to be experimenting on darkness of heart, while Xigbar's role is turning sources of great power into Heartless (i.e. the dragon). What can the Organization stand to gain if they release Jafar? He's a genie now, he has no use for Heartless which he can unleash on Sora. Xigbar may have been hoping Jafar submits to the darkness within him, thereby producing a vastly powerful Heartless since he is an all-powerful genie now. Plus the fact that Xigbar was more familiar with Agrabah as seen in Days.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Dahm it I was going to say that >.<

Mickey is the only one with money I can see.

Cause if the org had enough money for that then there would be sluts at every corner of the castle and Roxas wouldnt have been able to join.
WTH, uh no, care to notice the big freakin cave with piles of gold in it, anyone could be rich, and why would mickey be interested in Jafars heartless

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I think it was Xigbar because if it was him then he was being involved in a world Sora was at and as we see in other parts of the game Xigbar liked messing with Sora and trying to turn a genie into a Heartless that they could use to attack Sora would be classified as "messing with him". And that's all i've got to say about that( maybe). :p

tacochance

Axel. Reason: he wanted Roxas back. He hates Sora, and underestimated Sora, release a giant genie demon entity, and Sora will die, and a heartless and a nobody will be released, and Roxas will be born a new.

noheartx

i dont know who it is but i dont think its luxord because he showed up in port royal and demyx had olypus coliseum xigbar had land of dragons xaldin had bests castle and i dont think it was xemnas so i would guess saix and saix probably did it so he could take over the organization becaus he wanteed to with axel

Maybe he just lied? Because, the peddler freed Jafar, so don't you think Jafar might pay him, or whatever? He is an ALL POWERFUL GENIE, you know. He probably just made it up to avoid being found out. He would already know about the men in black coats, either from Aladdin somehow, or from Sora telling him earlier. I can't remember if he did or not, though, because it seemed like everyone was told about them.

swimkid45

I think it was Demyx since he dose not like fighting. And last time I checked giving a guy munny is not fighting.

Last edited:
H

Haxon

Or Riku gave him the munny he took from Roxas in Twilight town... I dont think they ever said what he did with the munny bag.. at least I dont remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back