• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization is all powerfull!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
When I was replaying KH2 the other day, I noticed something. Right before the 1,000 Heartless Challange, all the Heartless stopped, then Xemnas appeared. and as soon as Xemnas went away, the Heartless started attacking. Saix also proved to be controling the Heartless. Every time he snapped, Heartless would appear. He said the Heartless aly with the strongest. So, since Organization XIII has control over all Nobodies, they are very strong. So, this makes them able to cotrol most of the Heartless. So, basicaly, they have control over almost all of the darkness.

Please don't flame

Hybrid Unknown

Yes it just proves that no one matches up to the power of the Orginization!!!!...except sora...and riku....and all of the poeple who helped you fight them :p

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Mickey salready controls darkness and in kh1 riku could control the heartless and if xehanorts heartless was present in kh2 allthe heartless would obey him instead of the other people.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yeah lol it sucked for Malificent because she summoned like five heartless and Sai'ix summoned like two dozen. She had little power over the heartless. That's why she wanted Sora to destroy Xemnas, so she could get control over the heartless again.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
I seriously think that maleficent is stronger than organization 13. she was reborn, she brought oogie boogie back to life, could make the strongest of heartless, and for all we know she could've taken back the castle in the world that never was. the only reason she can't control nobodies is because she is not a nobody herself.

A

Audo

Mickey salready controls darkness and in kh1 riku could control the heartless and if xehanorts heartless was present in kh2 allthe heartless would obey him instead of the other people.
Xehanort's heartless was present in KH2, but it was just a faint shadow, it wasnt nearly as strong as it original was which was probably why Riku coudlnt control the heartless, or maybe he didnt even want to control them.

Now, what I don't get is, that if Xemnas was distroyed, what about Xehanort's Heartless? he is sill inside Riku
No it isn't. When DiZ's machine exploded it erased the darkness in Riku's heart, aka Xehanort's Heartless.
Which is why mickey also states this line.
"You don't belong in the dark realm anymore, Riku"

Pyro

Sephy-kun said:
He said the Heartless aly with the strongest. So, since Organization XIII has control over all Nobodies, they are very strong. So, this makes them able to cotrol most of the Heartless. So, basicaly, they have control over almost all of the darkness.

Please don't flame

well the organization is a higher rank group of nobodies over all the others so u don't have to say org.13 are very strong cause they control the lesser rank nobodies that makes them strong enough the heartless, its just because they are stronger with the darkness. i'm just trying to help so don't mad at me for tryin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back